Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Intelligent Design: Evolution 2.0

Only_

It's because it's REAL.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Likely the only people in the system that involk my name are the one's that didn't see that sticky tape memo that says do not disturb PLEASE do not disturb. I think some people give the system too much credit.

jmccr8

Hahahaha..

I like .!!

Yip too much credit is right.$$$$, made off the backs of humans ..

We need to see it for what it is .. A Slave Master..

Because it is..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Sorry, I’m not interested in more fiction. Thanks anyway.

cormac

Truth hurts ..

Sweet as ..

Ciao brutha Mac..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

If life is soul then it dies when life ends. 

cormac

Prove it...SHOW ME

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

So, you’re making it up as you go along. Ok.

cormac

No shes not you just dont get it...Thats fine but you might need to work on that..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I think this thread has run it's course. It's at the point where it'll soon devolve into petty squabbling. 

Hey ..

Yip .. Thats how it goes ..

The Rollercoaster Ride of the Skeptics and The Enlightened Ones..

Mo. xx

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I think this thread has run it's course. It's at the point where it'll soon devolve into petty squabbling. 

An you know this Why..because Mr Xeno you actually partake in the squabbling aye ..you help set it up to that stage then say Look they are at it again ....Neat alright 

• Like 4

Is there a Scientific Explanation for this : 

what are ... Dreams..??

Mo..xx

• Like 3

Dreams are what some people have, that there's no evidence that God exists.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Will Due said:

Dreams are what some people have, that there's no evidence that God exists.

:lol:....

Your funny dude ..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Is there a Scientific Explanation for this : 

what are ... Dreams..??

Mo..xx

Nice one MO lets stop all this waste of good energy an learn some great knowledge...Come on people lets just get along ...We all have different understandings of these things lets just, Play nice ..

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Hre2breal said:

Nice one MO lets stop all this waste of good energy an learn some great knowledge...Come on people lets just get along ...We all have different understandings of these things lets just, Play nice ..

Hear Hear ..:tu:...

I Agree .. So much can be learned if we respect each others Views and Ways ..

We don't have to Agree, but Respect and Tolerance is a Solid Foundation to build upon ..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

On 21/02/2018 at 2:53 PM, psyche101 said:

I'm not sure how you can know these things and still make silly claims about science being some sort of evil organisation. 

Howsit,

I Dont think science is EVIL .

I know SCIENCE has its Place.. Its here ain't it .. So it has its place. And its Given us Many Lifesaving Technologies, and Comfortable Convenient Lifestyles..

Right ...  Yep.

I just dont like how representatives of Science, like yourself, deny the Existence of Spirit, because it can not be Measured, and then Insult anyone who does Know it Exists..

Thats what I Dont Like ..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

I believe dreams are from a broad range of areas in our Mind an Brain...Could dreams that come from our Mind/thiughts be different from our Brain /thoughts...Meaning The brain has a purpose of function to orchestrate the everyday operations of our body....The mind however is free to explore an be curious in our everyday life....Could there be a difference in the dream patterns if the structure is indeed this way....ie Vivid dreaming like real life dreaming is that based on experiences or fantasy..

Atamarie Friend..

Thankyou for your thoughts..

Something to Ponder ..hmm..

Your Awesome..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

I believe dreams are from a broad range of areas in our Mind an Brain...Could dreams that come from our Mind/thiughts be different from our Brain /thoughts...Meaning The brain has a purpose of function to orchestrate the everyday operations of our body....The mind however is free to explore an be curious in our everyday life....Could there be a difference in the dream patterns if the structure is indeed this way....ie Vivid dreaming like real life dreaming is that based on experiences or fantasy..

Man's dream experiences, that disordered and disconnected parade of the un-co-ordinated sleeping mind, present adequate proof of the failure of the Indwelling Spirit Guide to harmonize and associate the divergent factors of the mind of man.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Can someone in plain words explain to me why is there even a thought that universe is not intelligently designed?

Thanks.

Edited by Illyrius
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Illyrius said:

Can someone in plain words explain to me way is there even a thought that universe is not intelligently designed?

Thanks.

Define intelligently designed, particularly by what or whom and how was said intelligence determined?

cormac

• Like 1

Just now, cormac mac airt said:

Define intelligently designed, particularly by what or whom and how was said intelligence determined?

cormac

I define intelligent design as a presence of percieved order and complexity, beauty and harmony in something. By what of whome? Dunno.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Illyrius said:

I define intelligent design as a presence of percieved order and complexity, beauty and harmony in something. By what of whome? Dunno.

As seen by science perceived order can be seen as the result of 4.5 billion years of trial and error (on Earth) of electro-chemical and related processes starting from the pre-cursors of amino acids, the building blocks of life, through amino acids themselves thru to RNA then DNA up to the more complex life forms existing today. So while you claim to not know, which is an admirable position BTW, why does the default position always end up some version of “God did it” by believers. That’s not an answer, that’s a cop-out to not having one and quite often not wanting to know. 

cormac

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

As seen by science perceived order can be seen as the result of 4.5 billion years of trial and error (on Earth) of electro-chemical and related processes starting from the pre-cursors of amino acids, the building blocks of life, through amino acids themselves thru to RNA then DNA up to the more complex life forms existing today. So while you claim to not know, which is an admirable position BTW, why does the default position always end up some version of “God did it” by believers. That’s not an answer, that’s a cop-out to not having one and quite often not wanting to know. 

cormac

Thanks. In your post you are refering more to what science knows about evolution of earth from its perspective. All the processes you describe led to what we perceive as development of things in time, but even at a very start of this development things had to be lead by some force of forces which lead everything to ever more growing complexity, harmony and sophistication. I am not refering to believers or non believers in my post, only trying to remain concentrated on the question of intelligent design.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Illyrius said:

Thanks. In your post you are refering more to what science knows about evolution of earth from its perspective. All the processes you describe led to what we perceive as development of things in time, but even at a very start of this development things had to be lead by some force of forces which lead everything to ever more growing complexity, harmony and sophistication. I am not refering to believers or non believers in my post, only trying to remain concentrated on the question of intelligent design.

How do you know they were “lead” as opposed to being the result of our universes creation? To be “lead” there must therefore be a “leader”. So again, how do you know?

cormac

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Illyrius said:

Can someone in plain words explain to me why is there even a thought that universe is not intelligently designed?

Thanks.

Hi Illyrius

There may be more chaos in the universe then is practical for intelligent design. Why create a system with such a small percentage of planets in goldilocks zones and so many more that are not conducive for life if that intelligence created life to be loved?

If there is no motive then the likelihood of intelligent design is minimal and we are left with chance of conditions which is a reasonable starting point.

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
Fat fingers or the devil made me do it
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Illyrius

There may be more chaos in the universe them is practical for intelligent design. Why create a system with such a small percentage of planets in goldilocks zones and so many more that are not conducive for life if that intelligence created life to be loved?

If there is no motive then the likelihood of intelligent design is minimal and we are left with chance of conditions which is a reasonable starting point.

jmccr8

When observing universe.. do we not perceive order, beauty and harmony even in greatest systems like galaxies? Again I  am not trying to go into why intelligence created everythig, to be loved or hated or whatever. Motive is a thing of other discussion. I am trying to stick to a question of intelligent design.

As for goldilocks.. what is that?

Edited by Illyrius
  • Like 3

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked