Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Intelligent Design: Evolution 2.0

Only_

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

There is no evidence. It is simply personal opinion.

Then why does my personal opinion bother you so much...Cant you get one of your own?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hre2breal said:

Then why does my personal opinion bother you so much...Cant you get one of your own?

I have posted my belief and marked it as such. I am pointing out that your proclamations are just personal belief. Why does that cause you so much upset?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, eight bits said:

Guyver

Yeah, but c'mon. Unless you're proposing some sort of "designerless design" (in which case, write it up and Google will fund it), "Was there a designer?" and "Was there a design?" are the same question, both are yes or both are no.

I think Monton is banging around like that. He looks for a design, then he proclaims its existence, suggests the source might be God, and then calls himself an atheist.

• Like 3

Mike-Woodson-Coach-FacePalm.gif?ssl=1

Due to the current direction of this thread. I have decided to not go into detail about 'meaninglessness' from a philosophical perspective. Y'all have fun alright. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I have posted my belief and marked it as such. I am pointing out that your proclamations are just personal belief. Why does that cause you so much upset?

Hahahahaha excuse me Im fine your the one getting all up the ¥®€©...dude its ok believe what you like..I dont really care to be honest..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Due to the current direction of this thread. I have decided to not go into detail about 'meaninglessness' from a philosophical perspective. 

Thanks Aristotle. 

• Like 3

• The topic was locked

The same people over and over. Thread closed for moderator review.

Edit: Given that courtesy and civility are severely lacking by all concerned this thread will not be reopened.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
update
  • Like 3