Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Clockwork_Spirit

Intelligent Design: Evolution 2.0

2,739 posts in this topic

eight bits

Guyver

The person who is the designer is not in question at the moment, only the issue of whether or not we were designed.  

Yeah, but c'mon. Unless you're proposing some sort of "designerless design" (in which case, write it up and Google will fund it), "Was there a designer?" and "Was there a design?" are the same question, both are yes or both are no.

• Like 6

Will Due

Take a break.

• Like 2

stereologist
1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

So, in other words, you have no logical rebuttal and personal insult is the last resort of the incompetent debater. You're better than that. Give it some thought and come back later.

Wrong again. I have no interest in dealing with the one that started the insults.

stereologist
14 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

You simply dont know about anything it seems...the evidence is rampant through the whole thread with everyone...Clueless...

There is no evidence. It is simply personal opinion.

• Like 1

Aquila King
3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I see so your whining was based on me listing terms incorrectly used by those championing woo. Glad to see your whining is as fresh as ever.

Everything I just said just flew right over your head now didn't it?... :mellow:

No sense in repeating myself here...

• Like 2

stereologist

Getting back to the topic of ID. The one problem has been that no one has posted anything about a design issue other than me.

As far as I can tell I am the only one that has posted anything related to the OP that is about design. There were no comments.

It seems that the issue of design is rather dead.

Hammerclaw
1 minute ago, stereologist said:

If it is an insult to be politely disputed--you shouldn't even be here. I'll let the others address your "insults" to them.

• Like 2

Hre2breal
2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Then why does my personal opinion bother you so much...Cant you get one of your own?

• Like 2

stereologist
1 minute ago, Hre2breal said:

Then why does my personal opinion bother you so much...Cant you get one of your own?

I have posted my belief and marked it as such. I am pointing out that your proclamations are just personal belief. Why does that cause you so much upset?

• Like 2

stereologist
10 minutes ago, eight bits said:

Guyver

Yeah, but c'mon. Unless you're proposing some sort of "designerless design" (in which case, write it up and Google will fund it), "Was there a designer?" and "Was there a design?" are the same question, both are yes or both are no.

I think Monton is banging around like that. He looks for a design, then he proclaims its existence, suggests the source might be God, and then calls himself an atheist.

• Like 3

XenoFish

Mike-Woodson-Coach-FacePalm.gif?ssl=1

Due to the current direction of this thread. I have decided to not go into detail about 'meaninglessness' from a philosophical perspective. Y'all have fun alright. 

• Like 2

Hre2breal
3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I have posted my belief and marked it as such. I am pointing out that your proclamations are just personal belief. Why does that cause you so much upset?

Hahahahaha excuse me Im fine your the one getting all up the ¥®€©...dude its ok believe what you like..I dont really care to be honest..

• Like 2

Will Due
2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Due to the current direction of this thread. I have decided to not go into detail about 'meaninglessness' from a philosophical perspective. 

Thanks Aristotle. 

• Like 3

Daughter of the Nine Moons

The same people over and over. Thread closed for moderator review.

Edit: Given that courtesy and civility are severely lacking by all concerned this thread will not be reopened.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
update
  • Like 3