Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Someone calling my name

UM-Bot

• 2 weeks later...

16 minutes ago, nitrovitro said:

Those are demons playing tricks. I had the same experience.  if you put a night vision cam you will see these white things moving very fast that them. 

Would you like to post one of these videos please....but bare in mind we have seen quite a few which have been posted and they have all been dust or bugs. But if you can show us something which we have not seen numerous times before by people claiming spirit orbs or demons,  then i would be very interested in seeing your night vision cam footage. 

• Like 2

On 2/9/2018 at 0:58 PM, UM-Bot said:

This is very typical of someone who is under stress, having an irregular sleeping patern, and has had major changes in their life and an uncertain future. . 

So I get up to find she's still asleep or I've asked her when we got up if she was calling me and she didn't remember so not sure if she was calling me in her sleep. 

She obviously is not well, hence why she is needing someone to look after her, so chances are she would not remember calling your name while asleep,  a person does not even need to be unwell to talk in their sleep and not remember doing so.

I have heard my mother call me after she passed away and my one brother I heard his voice call my name also after he had passed away but only once. I was asleep both times and clearly heard their voice call me. 

This is part of grieving. It is not uncommon to hear this after losing a loved one, as you have lost 2, then this is not surprising at all....note:  it happens while sleeping.

So much has happened to cause you stress, the grief and looking after your aunt.

I heard my father talk to me while i was asleep , after he passed away.. He was not in the room, he was not in the house, he was no longer living, but i missed him so much....he was in my dream and in my mind, that is why i "heard" him. 

Sometimes i thought i heard him while i was awake, i knew it was in my mind, but it helped me deal with him passing away.

Remember when you dream, you dream of hearing things and talking to people, so when you lose someone close and you are going through those emotional trials of life, they are amplified in your dream because they are still so prominent in your mind and heart. 

Time is the healer, but your own health is also very important, mentally and physically, this is what you need to look focus on, it is not easy to do when you have had and have so much going on in your life, but you must try to stay focused....and do not confuse yourself by listening to people telling you there are demons.

( jeeze, what is wrong with some people, demons--? When someone needs help  with the disruptions in their lives , you throw in demons!!!) 

Edited by freetoroam

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Would you like to post one of these videos please....but bare in mind we have seen quite a few which have been posted and they have all been dust or bugs. But if you can show us something which we have not seen numerous times before by people claiming spirit orbs or demons,  then i would be very interested in seeing your night vision cam footage. 

8 hours ago, nitrovitro said:

Sorry what was that? Some guy walking about in his boxers?