Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Police on poo watch over suspect's loo strike

Still Waters

A suspected drug dealer who hid a stash of Class A drugs inside his body when he was arrested has been in custody for three weeks because he refuses to go to the toilet, police have said.

Essex Police's Operation Raptor West unit arrested the man - thought to be from a London gang - on 16 January, and charged him with two counts of intent to supply the drugs.

Chelmsford Magistrates' Court granted the force permission to keep him in detention until he revealed the goods, initially for 190 hours, but officers say he refused to eat or accept that he would not be released until he went to the loo.

https://news.sky.com/story/police-on-poo-watch-over-drug-suspects-loo-strike-11240262

• Like 4

Why? Can you imaging the state of the drugs when they finally come out......anyone wanting to get high on them must be desperate. 

• Like 4

Chelmsford evacuation plan will come into effect this Friday at 18:00pm. During evacuation, please do not use open fire of any kind and dont operate any kind of electric switches in that area until further notice. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, toast said:

Chelmsford evacuation plan will come into effect this Friday at 18:00pm. During evacuation, please do not use open fire of any kind and dont operate any kind of electric switches in that area until further notice. 

Urgggg...evacuation plan of the drugs!  would not like to be the one holding the bucket to catch the long awaited stash.

• Like 4

They should just release him. If and when he develops health issues from not pooping he will sue the pants off of the police.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

They should just release him. If and when he develops health issues from not pooping he will sue the pants off of the police.

I hope he doesn't benefit financially from this. After all, he is the poopetrator.

• Like 5

I was watching a show on Nat Geo and someone had "swallowed" drugs. The airport security got to him before he could take off and he just gotten sick. I kinda felt bad for the poor guy. Ugh. I guess swallowing drugs (or kinda of drugs if they're still in their plastic package) will attract people differently. 

Those drugs are going to come out soon or later.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

They'll have to let him go soon or the **** is going to hit the fan.

• Like 4

Some of this and the problem is solved..
What a RELIEF for everone..

Group-Shot-for-Laxative.jpg

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Herr Falukorv said:

Some of this and the problem is solved..
What a RELIEF for everone..

Group-Shot-for-Laxative.jpg

well he must be drinking water at least. why doesn't someone drop a few laxatives into the water? 

• Like 1

the emergence of the drugs is only the start of it. 

Then they have to do the paperwork !

• Like 2

Sounds like a ****ty situation.

• Like 2

Over a Month? Is he eating anything? Slip him a laxative. I fined it hard to believe this story when the links says he is still eating and drinking....

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:10 PM, RoofGardener said:

the emergence of the drugs is only the start of it. 

Then they have to do the paperwork !

Well before that is the nasty step of sorting through the poo to retrieve the drugs. When I first started out as a corrections officer we had an inmate swallow some drug or another and as one of the new guys I was tabbed with the duty. 

Thankfully I remembered the job was union and I showed up an hour before one of the other newbies and for some reason I was able to "pull rank"  and didn't have the pleasure. 

On 09/02/2018 at 6:21 PM, OverSword said:

No, he won't. Or of he does, he won't get anywhere. Nobody's stopping him popping*, he's just choosing not to. His problem. 

*autocorrect - but too good to take out in this case! 

Edited by Setton
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Setton said:

No, he won't. Or of he does, he won't get anywhere. Nobody's stopping him popping*, he's just choosing not to. His problem. 

*autocorrect - but too good to take out in this case! 

I suppose that depends on whether or not one believes the state has the right to search your intimate bodily fluids.  I certainly do not.  This is ridiculousness to the n'th degree.

Edited by OverSword

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/03/2018 at 8:11 AM, Still Waters said:

Latest:

Bwahahaha! Apparently the poopitrator (thanks, acute) thinking he was getting a crappy deal, decided to withhold any evidence until some movement was made on the case. Well, it became the battle of the bulge between the police and him. Tensions began to build in the jail (as with the cleaning staff) as people wondered who was going to fold under pressure first. Finally after two months, the police relented after receiving advice from physicians, and the accused's bowels, to release the man for his own safety. The man was then rushed for a flush and gush at the local hospital where staff are said to still be traumatized and will be seeking counseling for PTSD. As for the alleged four flusher, when he was released from the hospital he was given  lesser charges of mischief, and attempting to become a human septic tank. Then off he went, into the sunset, with a hitch in his pants and limp in his gait to be forever haunted by the fact his ass made an ass of himself.

You can't make this stuff up.;)

Hank

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

I can't help wondering if he made it in time!

(Sorry. :lol:)

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 9:21 AM, acute said:

I can't help wondering if he made it in time!

(Sorry. :lol:)

It was probably a photo finish nobody wanted to capture. I'm still amazed one can voluntarily hold it in for that long!