Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There's 2 of them...

Tracey2005

On 2/9/2018 at 11:29 PM, Tracey2005 said:

My daughters and I have given them names meaning no disrespect to fact that they are not their real names, but just so their not nameless in my home. Tes(Terrified eternal spirit) and Sady (Some angel died young). We chose to do this, because they are trying to communicate.

Have you tried in anyway to communicate with them?

• Like 2

Looks like something just off camera billowing into frame, maybe those papers on the side of the thing? Its hard to tell where the camera is sitting. The one with the person standing at the door sure looks like said person is looking at/talking to whoever just walked by. Why else just stand there like that?

With kids and animals and adults all over the place, it could be anything - and with a camera popping off all the time, memory can by fuzzy when trying to remember who was where doing what at any given moment. Ghosts are the last thing I would consider.

Edited by moonman

The camera was sitting on the log where the "blue scrub" is sitting. aimed towards the pellet stove. as you can see, there is a large dog crate there which makes it impossible for a real person to have stood/walked into the frame.

inside1.jpeg

• Like 2

inside2.jpeg

The camera was sitting on the log where the "blue scrub" is sitting. aimed towards the pellet stove.

Edited by Tracey2005
  • Like 1

as far as communication, yes I have tried to talk to them. only because I have SEEN 1 of them, as well as seeing a shadow on the wall as if someone walked across the room(I was home alone) my boyfriend has also SEEN one of them.  My daughters friend says she saw a girl back in october. She described her with short kinda curly hair, said she was leaning over her with her hands clenched in a fist at her side. She said her eyes were messed up (Duane's Type II syndrome kind of messed up). She stated that the girl looked like she was crying and said that she was gasping for air....  

Then, 2 weeks ago some of my daughters belongings appeared in my kitchen, and outside my bedroom door.  The container of slime was NOT in the kitchen when my boyfriend and I went into the basement. When we came back upstairs there it sat in the middle of the floor. (It was in my daughters room). It sort of freaked us out a little bit and we had a discussion about "the girls".  we talked about wanting to know who they are, why they are there, and what happened to them.  after an hour or so we went to bed.(upstairs).  When we went into my bedroom there was NOTHING outside my door.  However when I woke up Sunday a.m. at 7:30 there was a cover to my daughters jelly bean box sitting next to her stuffed dog! I peered out the door to look into her room, and that is where I saw the box of jelly beans had been pulled out of the shelving and sat on the floor. With the jelly beans still in it.  To me the pink dog looks as if it is choking. Are they trying to tell me they choked on candy or something?...

I know my dog didnt pull out my daughters stuffed dog, and I know that they are not responsible for the jelly beans.(they were not eaten).  

msg2.jpeg

• Like 3

The camera was sitting on the log where the "blue scrub" is sitting. aimed towards the pellet stove. as you can see, there is a large dog crate there which makes it impossible for a real person to have stood/walked into the frame.

inside1.jpeg

• Like 2

The photo is missing in previous post for some reason?

inside1.jpeg

inside1.jpeg

Edited by Tracey2005
photo is missing
  • Like 1

I just want to add, that the "girl or boy" (couldn't tell by just the leg)... that my boyfriend saw coming down the stairs...............  My boxer was laying in the living crying, and whimpering; then got up and walked toward the stairs, he then suddenly charged up the stairs barking. He sensed or saw the apparition at the same time as my boyfriend. When my dog reached the base of the stairs, the leg disappeared. He went to the top of the stairs, (charged up them barking) then just turned around and came back down into the living room. The apparition had on bright white socks, and was wearing blue pants.  I had already tucked my daughters in to bed, and secondly they were both wearing shorts and barefooted. (I went back upstairs immediately after to verify that they hadn't changed their pj's).  Who ever or whatever was on the stairs was not a being in my house. My dogs dont charge at my kids, but they do frequently charge and bark at what appears to be nothing.

• Like 3

I also have some disturbing photo's that this same camera captured. The camera was inside my house, in the kitchen window facing the front yard. (at the time, I didnt have security cameras and I was trying to monitor who was coming and going while I wasnt home).  The happenings "outside" make me feel uncomfortable. They dont seem user friendly, and they seem dark.  I makes me feel / wonder if the girls are staying inside to avoid the darkness that is outside; I will post those pics later this afternoon. 

There is also a gentleman (image of one) that appeared out of nowhere on a tree in my yard. I have lived at my home since 2005. This face was never there until about a month ago.  It is not from the sun or shadows being cast from daylight. I can stand outside in the pitch black and still see it with a flashlight or headlights.  

man1.jpeg

• Like 1

I'm just curious, have you tried taking some EVP's? Not that I'm recommending you do, in fact I don't think its a good idea. Just curious if you have tried?

• Like 1

On 10/02/2018 at 7:18 AM, Tracey2005 said:

PICT0460rsz.jpg

The chimney on the left side of these photo's is what the 1st apparition is standing next to. (the pellet stove is on the opposite side). The image of what looks like to me, a young girl walking past me does not appear to have the same hair, or same type of shirt.  I have photo's from this time frame that my twin daughters are in. this is not one of them. My daughters were both wearing long sleeves, one gray and one light blue

Hello Friend,

You are Not Alone .. And this is very Common ..

And I Believe You .. I see the girls and I feel their Energy ..

Its Playful Energy ..

What do you want done.? Are you ok with them around.?

Do you feel Threatened..? Spirit of Good Intent, Do not want to Scare.. They May like The Atmosphere of Your Home and Family ..

Mo..xx

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Tracey2005 said:

This face! ;)

man1.jpeg

The wood may be rotting. Have you inspected it up close?

Thanks for sharing the pics.

They're definitely interesting.

Seems like you're worried about the outside presence.

Banishment works. You can find something within your own belief system, or just look up the LBRP on youtube.

• Like 2

Good morning to you all,

I have the pics of outside with me today, I will post them in a little while (I'm at work).  As far as the girls spirits in my home, I totally don't mind them. I feel comfortable and I feel that they are playful spirits.

I have seen 1 of them, they are close in size/age of my daughters. They have been present in my home since I moved in (before my twins were born). I think maybe they are more present now that my daughters are older?  I have always thought the stuff happening was my Grampa's spirit, even that back then didnt bother me.  I just feel a void, knowing there are what I believe to be 2 young girls that were someone's daughter's...and that something terrible happened when they were young. I am a mom, its natural.  Thats why we gave them names, so they were not nameless in my home. So they know we acknowledge them. We tell them often that we are glad they are there, we mean no disrespect by the wrong names but we dont know who they are, what happened etc..........just that we know their here. We feel they are trying to communicate. my mastiff could not have pulled the candy out of the shelf. A) she doesnt have thumbs to take the cover off, B)the jelly beans would have been eaten (at the very least with some spilled on the floor somewhere) C)the cover of a box of candy holds no interest to a dog, nor did it have teeth marks or anything.  The stuffed dog could have been pulled out by my dog, but I dont believe that to be true. my mastiff is a blanket thief not a toy thief..lol, and that pink dog was lying on its back with a front leg at its neck. could it be a coincidence? sure, but the box of candy is not plausible. 

I'm not sure what to think of the outdoor spirits. My true feelings is that the girls are more comfortable inside than out. (otherwise why did they even come in the first place?) 

I have not tried any EVP devices, as I dont have that sort of equipment. Someday if I bump into someone that has one I might invite them over :)   I hope I got everyone's questions, and just wanted to say thank you for your support. I will try to take a close up photo of the man in the tree so you all can see what is creating his face. 

• Like 1

Atamarie Friend..

I Feel, that  You must be, Protected, Energetically, and Physically ..if you decide to do EVP...

If You are, Not aware of your surrounding, and all that Dwells Within... You Can And , Will Be Used ..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Tracey2005 said:

I have not tried any EVP devices, as I dont have that sort of equipment. Someday if I bump into someone that has one I might invite them over :)   I hope I got everyone's questions, and just wanted to say thank you for your support. I will try to take a close up photo of the man in the tree so you all can see what is creating his face. 

You can download a free program but I wouldn't play with it. @MauriOra is correct about protection. You really shouldn't mess with the Earthbound. No good ever comes out of it. How they appear to you might not be what they actually are. Earthbound spirits will use any way to attach themselves to a "life force".

• Like 5

There are a series of 8 photo's that were captured between 3:05pm and 4:17pm. I have marked the area of the first photo, the 7 pics following all have different things happening(images) in the same area. Just a reminder, the trail camera was inbetween the window and screen on the second floor and not accessible to anyone (so I know the memory card was not tampered with and put back.) Very curious for feedback on these. 

WGI_0008.JPG

• Like 1