Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There's 2 of them...

Tracey2005

I'm calling all this pareidolia. Its just the brain trying to create something familiar out of unfamiliar patterns. 

Edited by XenoFish

This photo that I took of my dog was in Aug. The wood stove was NOT GOING. Nobody smokes in the home. I believe there is an animal spirit in this photo and to me the eyes (in the middle of my dogs face) look like cat eyes to me? or at least I HOPE its a cat, and not anything bad.

DSC_0749.JPG

Edited by Tracey2005
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

" Its just the brain trying to create something familiar out of unfamiliar patterns." 

Right.... because these two " patterns "  depicted inside the red area appear in all the rest of the photos :wacko: I can see where I might mistake the pattern of a skull for a bird flying by? or maybe a skunk?

I'm curious, just what you might think the "patterns" might be, that are changing for over an hours time?

WGI_0008.JPG

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tracey2005 said:

I'm curious, just what you might think the "patterns" might be,

I told what they 'might' be. Do you want me to tell you that you've got demons? Do you want it to be paranormal? 

You know what? I don't even care anymore. Good luck.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

Have you attempted to cleanse your home by Chance? Or even the area around it? You could smudge the home with sage, it's meant to keep away any sort of negative spirits or energy. Just make sure to read up how to do it correctly...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ittakesmagic139 said:

"Have you attempted to cleanse your home by Chance? Or even the area around it? You could smudge the home with sage"

I have not attempted any cleansing or smudging. I would definitely need to read up on the how to's on these, because I have no idea.:huh:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Tracey2005 said:

I have not attempted any cleansing or smudging. I would definitely need to read up on the how to's on these, because I have no idea.:huh:

Its very simple to do. You can buy a bundle of sage for this at most any new age shop (places that have like crystals or incense and that as well as native American areas). I just forget every time I do my house where to start! It' based on the 4 cardinal directions and start in a specific corner of each room and make sure the smoke gets up into the corners :). My bf sister lived with us for a bit, they no longer speak because she is psychotic and manipulative. She chased him with a knife from the kitchen into the stairwell and I had to jump in front of him as her bf held her back....not the first time she's done this sort of thing ...after she moved we smudged our house because something seemed off.....we were fighting more over stupid things, plus a random gingerbread couple wooden wall hanging showed up on our wall (neither of us has ever seen it. Showed up out of nowhere when nobody had been here but us). We smudged the house and as we hit the stairs right where she had attacked him, it was EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to keep it lit. It kept trying to go out over and over so we were extremely thorough in that area and kept going until it didn' try to go out again.....we were much happier after that and haven't had more weird stuff happen.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tracey2005 said:

Very curious for feedback on these. 

I looked at these and found them suspicious but vague, which would also make sense with paranormal activity too. With all the different things you have experienced, I suspect you may be in a paranormal energy hot spot where more than the normal is likely to occur.

Nothing seems negative though. It is your decision to cleanse or just be comfortable with it all.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I looked at these and found them suspicious but vague, which would also make sense with paranormal activity too. With all the different things you have experienced, I suspect you may be in a paranormal energy hot spot where more than the normal is likely to occur.

Nothing seems negative though. It is your decision to cleanse or just be comfortable with it all.

That's very true. If you are ok with the girls, you don' feel there's some kind of negative or violent thing inside you wouldn  need to. However if the stuff outside gives you "heebie jeebies" and feels off in some way you could put some sort of protection around your house maybe? Not sure of exactly what this would entail but I'm sure googling could help figure it out lol

• Like 2

The one with the dog is obviously a double exposure- the whole picture is shaky and doubled. The playground ones don't look like anything but a couple black dots, but you're shooting through a window screen so it could be any matter of debris shifting in the breeze.

It would be interesting to know how long after the pics were taken with the kids and the playground did you notice this stuff.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Tracey2005 said:

This photo that I took of my dog was in Aug. The wood stove was NOT GOING. Nobody smokes in the home. I believe there is an animal spirit in this photo and to me the eyes (in the middle of my dogs face) look like cat eyes to me? or at least I HOPE its a cat, and not anything bad.

DSC_0749.JPG

This is all motion blur. 

What you think are eyes is actually his nose. He moved his head and you moved the camera.

Edited by SecretSanta
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, moonman said:

The one with the dog is obviously a double exposure- the whole picture is shaky and doubled. The playground ones don't look like anything but a couple black dots, but you're shooting through a window screen so it could be any matter of debris shifting in the breeze.

It would be interesting to know how long after the pics were taken with the kids and the playground did you notice this stuff.

I thought that too about the dog one, but if you look at where the dogs leg is, it’s very clear.  

Can you get a double exposure for only half a picture? I don’t know 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

I thought that too about the dog one, but if you look at where the dogs leg is, it’s very clear.  

It’s motion blur. The camera (and possibly the dog) moved. The toy next to the dogs leg is out of focus, the wood floor is out of focus, the shirt (or is it a stuffed animal?) on the floor is out of focus, the animal print on the rug is out of focus and the paw further away from the toy has some blur by the toes. 

• Like 4

If you move the camera while snapping a photo, its call motion blur

If you take a photo through a glass/window its called re-reflection, hence them patterns in your phtos

To me this story is a hoax  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MissJatti said:

"If you take a photo through a glass/window its called re-reflection" 

The photo was not taken through a glass window?!?!  a screen yes.  I stated that the camera was IN BETWEEN the window and the screen on the second floor, facing the front yard to monitor who was at my home while I wasnt.  I'm appalled that you are accusing me of posting a hoax. Maybe you should go back and read my very first post.  This is not a game to me, (maybe for you it is)  I have better things to do with my time other than joining a forum to post BS hoaxes.  If your such a skeptic why are you even a member here???????? That is all.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tracey2005 said:

The photo was not taken through a glass window?!?!  a screen yes.  I stated that the camera was IN BETWEEN the window and the screen on the second floor, facing the front yard to monitor who was at my home while I wasnt.  I'm appalled that you are accusing me of posting a hoax. Maybe you should go back and read my very first post.  This is not a game to me, (maybe for you it is)  I have better things to do with my time other than joining a forum to post BS hoaxes.  If your such a skeptic why are you even a member here???????? That is all.  

Can you please explain what exactly do you see/hear/feel outside the house? As you only have problems with that one. 

17 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

This is all motion blur. 

"What you think are eyes is actually his nose"

And let me guess, ....... the sections that look like there is a smoke cloud, must be a lens flare from my living room lamp?  I can see the double exposed nose. the eyes are above that.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

isnt funny that the entire photo seems blurred, and double exposed except for the white smokey looking section and the small set of eyes? (above the double exposed nose )

• Like 1

Ok folks... I know a lot of you have your own takes on spooky stuff... but the OP is getting too much flack in this thread. It's not hospitable to the new member and not within keeping of the forum rules.

Be nice folks, and discuss the topic civilly please.

• Like 3