Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There's 2 of them...

Tracey2005

I have zoomed in on the photo's outside, and placed the zoomed in photo next to the original. I am going to post them in the same order I did originally.  Hoping that some of you can see the changes, different faces that took place from 3:05pm to 4:17pm.  They are all different. and the area in question does look like it could be just a black spot of debri, and that is probably what it appears to be to alot of you. Because the image has to be so small in order to upload, and the fact that you cant zoom on photo's in here I feel that its being missed, and dismissed by alot of you. I hope the zoomed in photos help you all to see what I see.

dogwithzoom.JPG

zooming more closely, it is clear that the eyes are not part of her nose, nor are they part of a duplicate exposure. I see cat eyes, and what appears to be smoke that are not blurred or double exposed as the rest of the photo is.

Edited by Tracey2005

01withzoom.JPG

I see what looks like a skeletal face, and a second masked apparition here...

Edited by Tracey2005
labeling

04withzoom.JPG

Here I see what looks like a small boys face

Edited by Tracey2005

05withzoom.JPG

10 minutes after the small boys face, these two appear again

Edited by Tracey2005

06withzoom.JPG

07withzoom.JPG

here, I see what looks like a girl to me. with very dark circles around her eyes. (the skeletal face and the masked face are gone) 

Edited by Tracey2005

08withzoom.JPG

this last photo from the motion sensor camera, I see what looks like a man's face with possibly sunglasses? it is not the face that looks like a girl, or the skeletal face with the masked face beside it?

Edited by Tracey2005

2 hours ago, Tracey2005 said:

FIRST OFF ... This really is my last justification to any of you here.  YOU may think nothing is happening.  I KNOW differently.

Don't forget many of us believe you are being honest and the evidence for the paranormal seems very strong in your case. But we are not the most vocal ones.

It is people's prerogative to not believe, but the pathological emotional dislike of paranormal claims is not something we are going to settle in this or any other thread. 

My opinion that focusing on more and further camera details with them is endless and  a waste of your energy and will only bring you more frustration with this forum. Your experiences stand regardless of photos which can never PROVE anything.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Don't forget many of us believe you are being honest and the evidence for the paranormal seems very strong in your case. But we are not the most vocal ones.

It is people's prerogative to not believe, but the pathological emotional dislike of paranormal claims coming is not something we are going to settle in this or any other thread. 

My opinion that focusing on more and further camera details with them is endless and  a waste of your energy and will only bring you more frustration with this forum. Your experiences stand regardless of photos which can never PROVE anything.

Thank you. I have many experiences, I just chose to post the photographic ones first.... I guess to eliminate any doubt? these photo's are not normal. they were taken because the camera sensed motion. I have gone thru 2 of these trail cams. 1 burned up (melted) the other has just stopped operating.  I fully intend on buying my 3rd, and putting it back inside. 

You have to look at things logically. Why is a "ghost" going to hand around in the exact same spot for hours on end?

What's more likely, some crud on the screen (or maybe some debris in the trees), or a couple ghosts that hang out in the same spot for hours and don't change at all? Is it just coincidence that the sun was setting at the time these were taken and was shining right into the camera? Maybe they only appeared during the time the sun was in that part of the sky?

You may have seen stuff with your own eyes, but all we have to go on is these pics - and they don't show anything unexplainable. It's just camera glitches and paredoila. With these last pics you're shooting through a screen with the sun in front - that's the perfect recipe for camera artifacts. You have to remember, we see this stuff all the time here. We know what to look for and what can cause glitches. There are people here that have studied exactly what happens when cameras go through this stuff and have posted their experiments and results.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Tracey2005 said:

08withzoom.JPG

this last photo from the motion sensor camera, I see what looks like a man's face with possibly sunglasses? it is not the face that looks like a girl, or the skeletal face with the masked face beside it?

I've tried looking closely but I'm seeing different stuff, I can see an angel in the shot above. This is probably just light artifacts and our tendancy to see patterns in things.

The pics of the girls are the interesting thing for me. Are you sure you are not experiencing something in the house and then conflating the outside stuff accidentally? 

It seems most of your actual experiences are focussed inside rather than out. Is that a fair assessment or are there other events outside beyond the photos?

I have zoomed in on the photo's outside, and placed the zoomed in photo next to the original. I am going to post them in the same order I did originally.  Hoping that some of you can see the changes, different faces that took place from 3:05pm to 4:17pm.  They are all different. and the area in question does look like it could be just a black spot of debri, and that is probably what it appears to be to alot of you. Because the image has to be so small in order to upload, and the fact that you cant zoom on photo's in here I feel that its being missed, and dismissed by alot of you. I hope the zoomed in photos help you all to see what I see.

dogwithzoom.JPG

zooming more closely, it is clear that the eyes are not part of her nose, nor are they part of a duplicate exposure. I see cat eyes, and what appears to be smoke that are not blurred or double exposed as the rest of the photo is.

The ENTIRE photo is out of focus. 

What you are experiencing here is pareidolia, it’s normal it’s just  the way our brains work. It’s like seeing faces in clouds. Most of us experience this. 

The outside photos from the window I’ve noticed that when the sun seems to be it’s brightest that’s when those shapes appear. Honestly I think it’s just a camera glitch. 

Seems you don’t want to hear that, which is weird. I mean, personally I’d be like “Phew, this is something normal not paranormal.”.  

• Like 1

06withzoom.JPG

07withzoom.JPG

here, I see what looks like a girl to me. with very dark circles around her eyes. (the skeletal face and the masked face are gone) 

Atamarie Friend..

Do Not Be Disheartened.. Many Believe You... And I Am So Very Sorry ,That You Have Come Across, Some With Very Little  Manners..!!! Not Cool...

Keep Your Head Up and Keep At It....

Anyway, Your Photos are "Trippy" honest .. Them Eyes.. And the Huge Orbs.. You Know , To Be that Big, and to have Many,  Indicates a lot of Energy , 

You Have a lot of Different Activity Around Your Home...

I had Activity, in Mine, not so long ago, and My Dog, Was freeeaaking out .. She's a tuff girl, my dog, but very Sensitive.. I got rid of this "thing'" and She calmed Down..Yes Dogs, Cats, Animals are Very In Tune .. 

Are Your Dogs Frightened?

Mo..xx

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

And the Huge Orbs.. You Know , To Be that Big, and to have Many,  Indicates a lot of Energy , 

No, no, no...please don’t. 

The “orbs” are caused by the sun. It’s a lens flare, nothing more.

19 hours ago, moonman said:

Considering negative ions could be good for you (there are studies that confirm and deny it) I have to call BS on that whole idea.

Even if they were bad for you, burning something like that isn't going to have a lasting effect, get an air ionizer if thats what you want - but those make negative ions so I guess demons/ghosts/spooks would love them? IDK.

My apologies I put slightly incorrect information. In fact, case studies have shown (multiple studies but again, you have Google so I won't sit her and tell you every one of thdm) have shown that not only did burning sage and other types of plants for smudging destroy 99.4% of bacteria and thjngs in the air right after burning it, but the bacteria and that was also still gone for 24 hours and even much longer after that.....it also has been proven to destroy what science calls negative energy that can affect people....so yeah. Use a search engine....not that damn hard....instead of acting like you know everything 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ittakesmagic139 said:

My apologies I put slightly incorrect information. In fact, case studies have shown (multiple studies but again, you have Google so I won't sit her and tell you every one of thdm) have shown that not only did burning sage and other types of plants for smudging destroy 99.4% of bacteria and thjngs in the air right after burning it, but the bacteria and that was also still gone for 24 hours and even much longer after that.....it also has been proven to destroy what science calls negative energy that can affect people....so yeah. Use a search engine....not that damn hard....instead of acting like you know everything 

I'm not the one who made your inaccurate claim that was refuted using...wait for it...GOOGLE. I'm supposed to know WTF you're talking about when you can't even state it right?

"proven to destroy what science calls negative energy" - I'm pretty sure I don't need google to know science claims nothing of the sort. Unless that's not what you meant, if so, I apologize again for my lack of mind reading powers.

Edited by moonman

20 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Obvious lens flare from the sun, completely. To claim those are "giant energy orbs" is a complete disservice to common sense and intelligence.

6 minutes ago, moonman said:

I'm not the one who made your inaccurate claim that was refuted using...wait for it...GOOGLE. I'm supposed to know WTF you're talking about when you can't even state it right?

"to destroy what science calls negative energy" - I'm pretty sure I don't need google to know science claims nothing of the sort. Unless that's not what you meant, if so, I apologize again for my lack of mind reading powers.

Um yeah actually it' called Google scholar, ever tried it????? Info was from a few case studies (btw there are case studies showing the negative energy sixe of it as well. Plus mood improvement etc etc ) everything I said in my above post and before about the reduction of negative energy came from scholarly sources (i.e. peer reviewed journals, unbiased case studies, etc)

19 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Atamarie Friend..

ha ha ha ..

Yes in some Instances, I can see what you speak ..

In others..no no no , I believe its Energy... lolz..

Tracey, has a lot of Activity on her land and in her home .. There is Bound to be a Energetic Centre, or Hub, coming from Somewhere ..

These Orbs, that aren't The Lens Flare, are Overlapping each other.. 

Huge Ones .. Have you seen Orbs Before ..?

Mo..xx

2 minutes ago, Ittakesmagic139 said:

Um yeah actually it' called Google scholar, ever tried it????? Info was from a few case studies (btw there are case studies showing the negative energy sixe of it as well. Plus mood improvement etc etc ) everything I said in my above post and before about the reduction of negative energy came from scholarly sources (i.e. peer reviewed journals, unbiased case studies, etc)

Proven disinfectant - maybe. Proven "remover of negative energies" - BS. Please post the scientific study that claims that.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

Just now, Ittakesmagic139 said:

And yeah, scientist have shown energy in an environment can make a difference on moods and behaviors etc. When I say what science calls negative energy I'm talking about whatever their name for it is that i can't remember. Wasnt aware you were a professional in the field (apparently....or just a keyboard warrior like so many people). I' attempting to defend op and I'm backing what I say with factual information. So yeah, I used google. Doesn' mean there aren't scholarly sources available. 

Why are so many ppl on this forum such total jerks.????

• Like 1

Just now, Ittakesmagic139 said:

And yeah, scientist have shown energy in an environment can make a difference on moods and behaviors etc. When I say what science calls negative energy I'm talking about whatever their name for it is that i can't remember. Wasnt aware you were a professional in the field (apparently....or just a keyboard warrior like so many people). I' attempting to defend op and I'm backing what I say with factual information. So yeah, I used google. Doesn' mean there aren't scholarly sources available. 

Why are so many ppl on this forum such total jerks.????

Again, please post the scientific study that makes the "removes negative energies" claim.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moonman said:

Obvious lens flare from the sun, completely. To claim those are "giant energy orbs" is a complete disservice to common sense and intelligence.

Ha ha ha ..

Aaaww....  Obvious... Ok ..

Yep, I did claim ... And ..?

Have you ever seen Orbs before .?

Mo.xx

1 minute ago, MauriOra said:

Ha ha ha ..

Aaaww....  Obvious... Ok ..

Yep, I did claim ... And ..?

Have you ever seen Orbs before .?

Mo.xx

The real question is have you seen pictures of lens flare caused by the sun before? Through a window screen? Because it looks JUST like that.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1