Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There's 2 of them...

Tracey2005

7 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie Friend..

ha ha ha ..

Yes in some Instances, I can see what you speak ..

In others..no no no , I believe its Energy... lolz..

Tracey, has a lot of Activity on her land and in her home .. There is Bound to be a Energetic Centre, or Hub, coming from Somewhere ..

These Orbs, that aren't The Lens Flare, are Overlapping each other.. 

Huge Ones .. Have you seen Orbs Before ..?

Mo..xx

So which ones are the energy orbs, cause all I see is lens flare. 

Ive never seen an orb only photos where people mistake things like moisture, dust, lens flare...

Edited by SecretSanta

3 minutes ago, Ittakesmagic139 said:

And yeah, scientist have shown energy in an environment can make a difference on moods and behaviors etc. When I say what science calls negative energy I'm talking about whatever their name for it is that i can't remember. Wasnt aware you were a professional in the field (apparently....or just a keyboard warrior like so many people). I' attempting to defend op and I'm backing what I say with factual information. So yeah, I used google. Doesn' mean there aren't scholarly sources available. 

Why are so many ppl on this forum such total jerks.????

Atamarie Friend..

I've used Sage, and Other native plants to *Smudge* ..

I didnt  know this info, you speak .. Thankyou for this info .. It makes sense to me ..

Awesomeness..

And Head Up ..xx

Mo..xx

• Like 1

Just now, SecretSanta said:

Ive never seen an orb on photos where people mistake things like moisture, dust, lens flare...

Photo's, Michael Bay style. 

Just now, SecretSanta said:

Ive never seen an orb on photos where people mistake things like moisture, dust, lens flare...

Then all you see is Lens Flare ..

Have you seen a Orb at all ..? Im Sorry, I didnt ask that before,  I mean Just in General.. On other photos and In the Physical ..?

Mo..xx

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, moonman said:

The real question is have you seen pictures of lens flare caused by the sun before? Through a window screen? Because it looks JUST like that.

So ....

Because it looks like that, to you.. Then thats all It can be ..?

Yep .. I've seen Lens Flare ..

Have you seen Orbs at all...Ever.?

Mo..xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ittakesmagic139 said:

And yeah, scientist have shown energy in an environment can make a difference on moods and behaviors etc. When I say what science calls negative energy I'm talking about whatever their name for it is that i can't remember. Wasnt aware you were a professional in the field (apparently....or just a keyboard warrior like so many people). I' attempting to defend op and I'm backing what I say with factual information. So yeah, I used google. Doesn' mean there aren't scholarly sources available. 

Why are so many ppl on this forum such total jerks.????

http://emfsafetynetwork.org/safety-precautions/electrical-sensitivity/

Some people are emf sensitive. This can cause auditory, tactile, and visual hallucinations. 

https://io9.com/5851828/10-things-an-electromagnetic-field-can-do-to-your-brain/amp

Nothing supernatural about it. 

I've seen all kinds of orbs - in photos where people claim they are paranormal. Some are harder to explain than others, but this example is one of the simplest to explain away. Sunlight and screen diffraction.

Edited by moonman

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

http://emfsafetynetwork.org/safety-precautions/electrical-sensitivity/

Some people are emf sensitive. This can cause auditory, tactile, and visual hallucinations. 

https://io9.com/5851828/10-things-an-electromagnetic-field-can-do-to-your-brain/amp

Nothing supernatural about it. 

Hey xen..

Yep, this is a Possibility also ..

But Not Always The Case ..

Mo..xx

• Like 1

Here are a few scholarly articles to reference 

References

1. Tildesley NT, Kennedy DO, Perry EK, et al. Salvia lavandulaefolia (Spanish sage) enhances memory in healthy young volunteers. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2003;75:669-674.
  2. Perry NS, Bollen C, Perry EK, Ballard C. Salvia for dementia therapy: review of pharmacological activity and pilot tolerability clinical trial. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2003;75:651-659.
  3. Tildesley NT, Kennedy DO, Perry EK, Ballard CG, Wesnes KA, Scholey AB. Positive modulation of mood and cognitive performance following administration of acute doses of Salvia lavandulaefoliaessential oil to healthy young volunteers. Physiol Behav. 2005;83:699-709.
  4. Perry NS, Houghton PJ, Jenner P, Keith A, Perry EK. Salvia lavandulaefolia essential oil inhibits cholinesterase in vivo. Phytomedicine. 2002;9:48-51.
  5. Zupko I, Hohmann J, Redei D, Falkay G, Janicsak G, Mathe I. Antioxidant activity of leaves of Salvia species in enzyme-dependent and enzyme-independent systems of lipid peroxidation and their phenolic constituents. Planta Med. 2001;67:366-368.
  6. Bingol L, Sener B. A review of terrestrial plants and marine organisms having anti-inflammatory activity. Int J Pharmacogn. 1995;33:81-97.
  7. Perry NS, Houghton PJ, Sampson J, et al. In-vitro activity of S. lavandulaefolia (Spanish sage) relevant to treatment of Alzheimer's disease.J Pharm Pharmacol. 2001;53:1347-1356.

As well as this one https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378874107004357

And my apologies I did male a mistake as far as positive vs negative ions. Buildup of positive ions has effects on humans and animals. The sage smoke attaches to these ions (which are also found in bacteria and viruses which is why it's so great to rid your home of those pathogens) and turns them into negative ions

Just now, moonman said:

I've seen all kinds of orbs - in photos where people claim they are paranormal. Some are harder to explain than others, but this example is one of the simplest.

Right .. Thanks..

Yes, I went over the Pictures, for a few Days ..

Thinking maybe its, Lens Flare.. But some intuitive feeling, just told me, they are Not ..I have seen Orbs, That are A hell of a lot bigger then these, but they are very Similar.. 

Tracey, has a lot of Activity in her Home .. On the Land..

That would require, A Huge Energy Hub ..

Mo..xx

• Like 1

If there's any more you'd like to doubt me about, feel free. Although I shouldn' habe to defend myself from attack on things I know I'm educated on....and fyi most of these were accessible via my university library so not sure if you'll be able to find them or just the abstract

1 minute ago, Ittakesmagic139 said:

If there's any more you'd like to doubt me about, feel free. Although I shouldn' habe to defend myself from attack on things I know I'm educated on....and fyi most of these were accessible via my university library so not sure if you'll be able to find them or just the abstract

You didn't prove anything, and you failed to post a study that refers to said "negative energies".

1 minute ago, moonman said:

I'm betting not a one of those mentions "negative energies". You're missing the point.

They actually do. They discuss how the positive ions that are found in our homes from things like viruses, bacteria, technological stuff, etc release positive ions that cause shifts in mood towards negative. And that burning sage had an effect on the people in the environment because it changed it to negative ions (again, thay was my mistake. The whole thing with positive not always being a good thing confused me at times). But these were all like double blind studies and stuff like that

2 minutes ago, moonman said:

I'm betting not a one of those mentions "negative energies". You're missing the point.

"Negative energy" is nothing more than an association to events within a spiritual framework. By using a magical placebo (smudging), you let go of what you perceive to be "negativity". Changing your subjective view point. It really is all in our heads.

Just now, moonman said:

You didn't prove anything, and you failed to post a study that refers to said "negative energies".

I already explained what I meant by that. There' a word for it but I'm not sure what it is. Energy is all around us, science has shown us tbat, as well as electromagnetic fields. These are all energy. I explained that the wording I used isn' what they use, I didn't know the word. However, it does say that the sage can change the ions and that (aka energy since all that stuff is energy as far as I was taught. Maybe you're a scientist, idk you so idk if you are or not, but ya) and had an effect on people's emotion, health, and wellbeing due to the change in the energy fields in the environment this was studied in...YOU are energy, the air is enetgy, everything in the world is made up of energy and matter so why is it wrong to.refer to it as enetgy????

Just now, XenoFish said:

"Negative energy" is nothing more than an association to events within a spiritual framework. By using a magical placebo (smudging), you let go of what you perceive to be "negativity". Changing your subjective view point. It really is all in our heads.

I know, that's why I'd love to see a study where science actually admits "negative energies" exist.

• Like 1

Why do you think things such as prayer release feel good chemicals in the brain? Are how a "luck" item is only lucky because you believe it to be so. That item has no power, it only works on a cognitive level.

Just now, moonman said:

I know, that's why I'd love to see a study where science actually admits "negative energies" exist.

Same here. Would be an interesting read. 

If science can show us that positive ions= bad. Ions=energy 

From phys.org (aka reliable source since it's a .org)

Passing through a carbon membrane, highly charged ions can lose energy and change their charge state. If the case of extremely thin nano-membranes, however, two very distinct charge distributions are visible. They can be attributed to two different electron capture scenarios. Close collisions of the incident ion with target atoms can change the charge state dramatically and lead almost to neutralization, accompanied by considerable energy loss. If the ion, on the other hand, passes the target atoms at larger distances, it only captures a small number of electrons and hardly loses any energy. Therefore, the energy deposition by an ion in extremely thin materials cannot be expressed in terms of an average energy loss per ion path length.

Just now, Ittakesmagic139 said:

If science can show us that positive ions= bad. Ions=energy 

From phys.org (aka reliable source since it's a .org)

Passing through a carbon membrane, highly charged ions can lose energy and change their charge state. If the case of extremely thin nano-membranes, however, two very distinct charge distributions are visible. They can be attributed to two different electron capture scenarios. Close collisions of the incident ion with target atoms can change the charge state dramatically and lead almost to neutralization, accompanied by considerable energy loss. If the ion, on the other hand, passes the target atoms at larger distances, it only captures a small number of electrons and hardly loses any energy. Therefore, the energy deposition by an ion in extremely thin materials cannot be expressed in terms of an average energy loss per ion path length.

Where in this does it mention ghost? 

If that's what you meant by "negative energy" in the first place, it was very not apparent. I was under the impression you meant something along the lines of spiritual negative energy, which we both know is not mentioned in any serious scientific study.

Edited by moonman

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Not always Xeno ..

Yes very Possible, that its a feel good, and feel better fix ..

But it is Not Always .. 

I have used Many things, Smudging, Flowers, Incense, etc.. These powered me up, internally, mentally, physically, but it was just the First step in my process .. The next for me, is the Actual, Dismissing of the Energy.. And this can Change from time to time .. You must deal with Energy Accordingly . 

I tell ya .., its Not always Easy, its a challenge.. Some dont want to go..

Mo..xx

• Like 1