Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There's 2 of them...

Tracey2005

Just dropping a line to say hello. I've been reading up in the forums to gain some confidence to share my happenings, and share them in the right spot.  I dont need reassurance, answers or have questions. I just need to not feel alone.

I have lived in my grandfathers log cabin since 2005. EVERYTHING that has happened over the years I chalked up to being my grampy, it never frightened me, never baffled me or anything Until last year.  My gramps didnt die in the house, but has passed.  Last year I captured images on my trail cam outside and indoors. It has left me feeling a bit uneasy for outdoors, but indoors i now know that the activity is coming from 2 young girls. NOT my gramps. I have personally seen one, my bf has seen 1 of or a 3rd? not sure as what he saw could have been Tes or Sady, but there are definitively, no questions about it; 2 different girls hanging out in my home. My two dogs charge at them when their present, and my daughter's friend has seen Tes as well.

My daughters and I have given them names meaning no disrespect to fact that they are not their real names, but just so their not nameless in my home. Tes(Terrified eternal spirit) and Sady (Some angel died young). We chose to do this, because they are trying to communicate. There are animal spirits as well. Im not sure if they are my grampy's pet cat, or either of my past dogs. (I have the captured the cat as well). Theirs so much weird creepy things that have happened and continue to happen, that I dont even know where to start. I guess this post is me starting somewhere....... btw, my profile / avitar photo is of Tes. she is standing on the right side.

PICT0571crop.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to UM.

Looks like a lovely log cabin.

Can not see anything odd. But guess you must get some sounds in there too. 

Maybe some videos if you have any, the picture shows nothing....just a lovely cabin made of wood and bright light shining through. The image on the right is not of a person, i can see that even though it is out of focus.

it is a girl. she has short semi curly hair, and is wearing a short sleeve shirt.  I can see it plain as day, and it is not either one of my daughters. 

I also need to mention that the trail cam is motion activated. there was nothing else in the room. The motion sensor camera is the only camera I have been able to capture anything on, aside from the cat. I captured that with my Nikon D80 while taking a photo of my dog.

There are sounds as well as objects being place strategically that took place with only myself and my boyfriend at home. Other times I was alone. 

PICT0571crop2.jpg

Edited by Tracey2005
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tracey2005 said:

it is a girl. she has short semi curly hair, and is wearing a short sleeve shirt.  I can see it plain as day, and it is not either one of my daughters. 

I also need to mention that the trail cam is motion activated. there was nothing else in the room. The motion sensor camera is the only camera I have been able to capture anything on, aside from the cat. I captured that with my Nikon D80 while taking a photo of my dog.

There are sounds as well as objects being place strategically that took place with only myself and my boyfriend at home. Other times I was alone. 

PICT0571crop2.jpg

The 'Marge Simpson' style head is not in proportion to the "shirt". They just do not go together. Sorry...anything else? 

What sounds have you heard?

26 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

The 'Marge Simpson' style head is not in proportion to the "shirt". They just do not go together.

I think you may be looking at the lampshade behind.

I'd argue that it does look like someone's shoulder and a part of their hair, but there's not enough of them to make a positive identification.

To the OP - is there anything in the cabin off to the side of the image where the figure is ?

Oh, and welcome to the forums. :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Saru said:

I think you may be looking at the lampshade behind.

I'd argue that it does look like someone's shoulder and a part of their hair, but there's not enough of them to make a positive identification.

To the OP - is there anything in the cabin off to the side of the image, a curtain blowing in the wind, for instance ?

I am looking at the bit she had marked in red. The 'head'  is way off from the shoulder. 

Would be good if the op can take a picture of that area. 

This is the very next frame. My camera takes a burst of 3 photo's per second, once the sensor is tripped. The girl is standing next to my pellet stove. the only thing behind the stove is a chimney.

she (Tes) is not there in the other 2 frames. only the 1st

PICT0572crop.jpg

• Like 1

Using my vast talents as an artist I think it's supposed to be like this, right?

PICT0571crop2.jpg.22ad9f2ce25e46126869ae

I don't necessary believe it's an apparition because I don't believe that "souls"can be trapped on earth. But picture is roughly what you think to see in the shot, right?

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I am looking at the bit she had marked in red. The 'head'  is way off from the shoulder. 

I'm not saying it's a ghost or even a person, but if it were a person - especially a female - then as in the sketch above, it seems as though the hair could match what we are seeing in the original image - it depends on the hairstyle and the angle at which they are standing.

• Like 3

YES ! .... I cant tell if she is facing toward or away from the camera, however that doesnt matter. The point is "she" is there, and its not either one of my daughters.

• Like 3

here is another photo, the next day and it appears to not be the same child. this one has longer different hair.  Again, this is not either one of my daughters.

PICT0964crop.jpg

• Like 1

It's interesting that these figures always appear in exactly the same location on the image.

I'd be looking for anything else that could possibly be appearing in the corner of the frame in that part of the room.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Using my vast talents as an artist I think it's supposed to be like this, right?

PICT0571crop2.jpg.22ad9f2ce25e46126869ae

Boy....she would be massive. Compare that to the size of the room.. even up close it is too big.

Op, can we get a picture of yhe right side of the room?

I think the dark bit could well be the cat, need to see what is on the right side before saying anything about the white part.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Boy....she would be massive. Compare that to the size of the room.. even up close it is too big.

Op, can we get a picture of yhe right side of the room?

I think the dark bit could well be the cat, need to see what is on the right side before saying anything about the white part.

Personally I think the light bit is some sort of cloth billowing into the shot, and yeah the dark thing might be a cat, or some sort of plant. I also think the two "anomalies" in the two pictures are caused by the same objects, just arranged differently.
Though I dunno about the size, if it was a girl, if she stood really, really close to the lens, like just a few inches away then she would look massive when compared to the room due to perspective?

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 2

The pictures are completely different time frames. The settee cover has been moved. So if the camera is motion activated...it could well be the op or the daughter or one of the dogs or the cat. 

We have 05.22 pm and  1.05am....someone or one of the pets must have passed during that time, setting off the camera...especially as the cover has moved.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Saru said:

It's interesting that these figures always appear in exactly the same location on the image.

I'd be looking for anything else that could possibly be appearing in the corner of the frame in that part of the room.

It may be where a door is. The time frames are very different and the settee cover has moved...so it could be the op or her daughter leaving or entering through a door on that side.  

We need a picture of that side of the room.

The camera was sitting on the logs 4-1/2 ft off the floor. I will post a pic when I get home today of this location. the photo's are not exactly the same, one is 10/21/17 at 5:22pm, the other is 10/22/17 at 11:50 am.

obviously I didnt place the camera in the exact same position after checking it, but its the same location. There are no plants, no pets (open floor plan) the only structure that stands in the middle of the house is a chimney. I believe the apparition was standing very close to the camera.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tracey2005 said:

I dont need reassurance, answers or have questions. I just need to not feel alone.

Don't feel alone, with the internet, cable TV and more sharing social media, you should be able to feel you are not alone. Multiple sightings and multiple witnesses makes me think you are likely being visited. Join the club with many others!

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 3

PICT0460rsz.jpg

The chimney on the left side of these photo's is what the 1st apparition is standing next to. (the pellet stove is on the opposite side). The image of what looks like to me, a young girl walking past me does not appear to have the same hair, or same type of shirt.  I have photo's from this time frame that my twin daughters are in. this is not one of them. My daughters were both wearing long sleeves, one gray and one light blue

Edited by Tracey2005
  • Like 2

these 3 are a one second burst. there is another girl (to my left) entering the bathroom, just beside the counter.

PICT0462rsz.jpg

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:18 PM, Tracey2005 said:

PICT0460rsz.jpg

The chimney on the left side of these photo's is what the 1st apparition is standing next to. (the pellet stove is on the opposite side). The image of what looks like to me, a young girl walking past me does not appear to have the same hair, or same type of shirt.  I have photo's from this time frame that my twin daughters are in. this is not one of them. My daughters were both wearing long sleeves, one gray and one light blue

This is a good one considering you have three one second bursts. 

My thought is that these ghost girls want to play and hang around with your two daughters. Childhood ghost friends are commonly reported. I do believe some are more than imagination.

• Like 2