Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MMR Vaccine and the link to AUTISIM.

Crazy Horse

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

What crimes are they accused of?

Wakefield was found guilty of ethics violations, and it is well-known that he had financial conflicts of interest.

Watch the video.

• Like 2

Just now, Crazy Horse said:

Wheres the money in that, wheres the population control, wheres the sadistic pleasure in seeing babies die in front of their mothers eyes?

You mean the babies dying of Whooping Cough?

Well, for one thing, it would be way cheaper than producing all those vaccines. 

All you'd have to do is put some disinfo out there, and you can do that for free on Youtube. 

And Wakefield is already around to point to. In fact, I wonder why there's not a conspiracy theory that they were using him to begin with. 

Apparently, 10 out of 12 of his own people retracted after they found out what he was up to. 

Apparently, 9 out of ten cats prefer Whiskers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

Do you know, 100%, why he was doing what he was doing?

To be honest, you might be right about him, but the crimes committed by the CDC show without doubt the disgusting nature of this whole sick business - pun optional.

The high Court Judge ruled that the fact he was involved in competing products undermined Wakefields Integrity and honesty, and from his wiki page:

(i) [Wakefield] spread fear that the MMR vaccine might lead to autism, even though he knew that his own laboratory had carried out tests whose results dramatically contradicted his claims in that the measles virus had not been found in a single one of the children concerned in his study and he knew or ought to have known that there was absolutely no basis at all for his belief that the MMR should be broken up into single vaccines.
(ii) In spreading such fear, acted dishonestly and for mercenary motives in that, although he improperly failed to disclose the fact, he planned a rival vaccine and products (such as a diagnostic kit based on his theory) that could have made his fortune
(iii) Gravely abused the children under his care by unethically carrying out extensive invasive procedures (on occasions requiring three people to hold a child down), thereby driving nurses to leave and causing his medical colleagues serious concern and unhappiness
(iv) Improperly and/or dishonestly failed to disclose to his colleagues and to the public that his research on autistic children had begun with a contract with solicitors who were trying to sue the manufacturers of the MMR vaccine
(v) Improperly or dishonestly lent his reputation to the International Child Development Resource Centre, which promoted to very vulnerable parents expensive products for whose efficacy (as he knew or should have known) there was no scientific evidence
  • Like 1

You mean the babies dying of Whooping Cough?

Well, for one thing, it would be way cheaper than producing all those vaccines. 

All you'd have to do is put some disinfo out there, and you can do that for free on Youtube. 

And Wakefield is already around to point to. In fact, I wonder why there's not a conspiracy theory that they were using him to begin with. 

Way cheaper!!!

Er, they're not doing this for nothing, out of the kindness of their hearts, they do actually make a profit from this stuff.

• Like 2

Way cheaper!!!

Er, they're not doing this for nothing, out of the kindness of their hearts, they do actually make a profit from this stuff.

That's the assumption that the people working on vaccines actually don't want to prevent illness.

I think they do. 

But I also think there are people out there who would like some version of Social Darwinism to take hold. 

And they could be responsible for all this disinfo about vaccines. 

• Like 1

Just now, ChaosRose said:

That's the assumption that the people working on vaccines actually don't want to prevent illness.

I think they do. 

But I also think there are people out there who would like some version of Social Darwinism to take hold. 

And they could be responsible for all this disinfo about vaccines. 

No, thats the assumption that they make a profit from every needle they stick into someone, young or old.

Social Darwinism, the survival and control by the strongest - I wonder how many children of those working for the CDC, and other so called elite circles, how many of their children get the needle?

• Like 2

No, thats the assumption that they make a profit from every needle they stick into someone, young or old.

Social Darwinism, the survival and control by the strongest - I wonder how many children of those working for the CDC, and other so called elite circles, how many of their children get the needle?

Well, since medical records are private, no one could know that.

But I'd think that people who are highly educated about diseases and risks would be vaccinating their children. 

• Like 1

Indeed, the people who are squawking the loudest about how they don't vaccinate seem to be the least educated on the subject.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

It just seems like there are things CrazyHorse is just insistent on believing...although there's no evidence for any of them.

He's clinging pretty hard. I doubt anything we say could change it. 

I have watched CH evidence, in the video clip"There are some very disturbing acts an opinions of what has been happening.Having personally experienced the affects of the down side of MMR with my own child as I have stated on QM +QP thread I  understand CH passionated defending of his stance.It isnt right in fact its terrible..Here in NZ the MMR vaxx is broken into 3 doses because of its strength an to make it easier on babies 1at 8wks 2 at 5mths 3 at 8 mnths so how can it be an still babies are getting very ill as in my sons case....How can giving this to a one day old baby be right....As for immunity coming from mothers to baby through the breast milk...Not all mothers breast feed an powdered milk although a fine substitute does not replicate breast milk as far as immune building compounds there is nothing that is like breast milk they are good but not that good..

CH has every right to feel as he does I believe this kind of stuff shouldnt happen its like the using humans ...one day old humans now as lab rats almost ...The parents well I still havent got my head around that one yet....

• Like 4

Just now, Hre2breal said:

I have watched CH evidence, in the video clip"There are some very disturbing acts an opinions of what has been happening.Having personally experienced the affects of the down side of MMR with my own child as I have stated on QM +QP thread I  understand CH passionated defending of his stance.It isnt right in fact its terrible..Here in NZ the MMR vaxx is broken into 3 doses because of its strength an to make it easier on babies 1at 8wks 2 at 5mths 3 at 8 mnths so how can it be an still babies are getting very ill as in my sons case....How can giving this to a one day old baby be right....As for immunity coming from mothers to baby through the breast milk...Not all mothers breast feed an powdered milk although a fine substitute does not replicate breast milk as far as immune building compounds there is nothing that is like breast milk they are good but not that good..

CH has every right to feel as he does I believe this kind of stuff shouldnt happen its like the using humans ...one day old humans now as lab rats almost ...The parents well I still havent got my head around that one yet....

CH has demonstrated how very uninformed he is.

If you're choosing to hitch your wagon to CH, I feel sad for you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Well, since medical records are private, no one could know that.

But I'd think that people who are highly educated about diseases and risks would be vaccinating their children. 

Somehow I doubt that.

Remeber that big fuss about Tony Blairs son?

• Like 2

Just now, ChaosRose said:

Dont feel sad for me I am old enough to know what im doing Ive experienced the bad that can come from vaxx an believe me its absolutely horrible so im I do believe its wrong what they are doing..Very wrong..

• Like 2

Somehow I doubt that.

Remeber that big fuss about Tony Blairs son?

Why should he have to reveal his children's medical history so that you can believe in science?

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

You should save sadness for all those unfortunate kids, who were fine one moment, and sick the next.

• Like 2

Dont feel sad for me I am old enough to know what im doing Ive experienced the bad that can come from vaxx an believe me its absolutely horrible so im I do believe its wrong what they are doing..Very wrong..

Let me rephrase.

I feel sad for any children who might be relying on your judgment if you are willing to bet their health on something someguyontheinternet said or posted. 

You should save sadness for all those unfortunate kids, who were fine one moment, and sick the next.

I have sadness for all the children who are at the mercy of deliberately uninformed parents who are putting their lives at risk. 

• Like 1

Im very sorry to hear about your own personal experience.

1 new diagnosed case of autism every 7 minutes.

Its shocking and sad - you have my heartfelt best wishes for the future.

• Like 3

I have sadness for all the children who are at the mercy of deliberately uninformed parents who are putting their lives at risk. 

But those who had the vaccine can came away injured?

• Like 2

Some information...

Autism has been around as an actual medical something for over 100 years and is something that became more clearly defined as the autism we know today in the 1940's. : http://projectautism.org/history-of-autism

The more recent concerns about notions of vaccines and autism didn't start until the 90's. Vaccinations have been around since the 30's. Often touted at the trouble with the vaccines is thimerosal- the mercury in the vaccine, and how it's people don't want to immunize their kids with today. Only thing is, thimerosal was proven to be safe in many studies for decades. And started being phased out because of the propaganda against it in the 90's. It hasn't been used in anything except multi-dose influenza vaccines for over 15 years- part of this has been due to regulations, and some of it due to voluntary changes in formulations.

And also, the thimerosal that's supposed to trigger autism wasn't ever part of the MMR formula to begin with. Never has been. Chickenpox, polio, and PVC13 vaccines never had it either.

Autism is a growing problem- but it's not one that has recently developed over the last 14 years or even 25 years due to use of thimerosal in vaccines. It is something that was noted to have existed before vaccines were ever used.

• Like 2

Im very sorry to hear about your own personal experience.

1 new diagnosed case of autism every 7 minutes.

Its shocking and sad - you have my heartfelt best wishes for the future.

Thanx CH im glad glad he survived but I wouldnt wish that on anyone..My heart goes out to these poor one day old babies...

• Like 3

We can go round and round about this, but it's better to have mild side effects than to get serious and life-threatening illnesses that are entirely preventable. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Why should he have to reveal his children's medical history so that you can believe in science?

Because the whole MMR question was raging at the time he was PM.

Everybody took this as a sign that he didn't, and some even blamed Blair, in part, for the drop in the numbers taking the stuff.

• Like 2

Because the whole MMR question was raging at the time he was PM.

Everybody took this as a sign that he didn't, and some even blamed Blair, in part, for the drop in the numbers taking the stuff.

Well, it shouldn't be raging. Because it's based on one fraudulent study.

And no...he shouldn't have to reveal the private medical history of his child in order for you to believe in science.

You should inform yourself with valid sources of information. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked