Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MMR Vaccine and the link to AUTISIM.

Crazy Horse

4 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Er, you have a study of one million children, one lot has no vaccines whatsoever, the other lot has the needle.

You observe the difference in autism and other disease too.

The results tell us a lot about the safety, or lack of, concerning the taking, or the not taking, of vaccines.

I agree the thing though now would be who to chose to do the testing to give acurate results that would be honest ...Thats a hard one..But I agree that would be a great thing to do...

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Er, you have a study of one million children, one lot has no vaccines whatsoever, the other lot has the needle.

You observe the difference in autism and other disease too.

The results tell us a lot about the safety, or lack of, concerning the taking, or the not taking, of vaccines.

We already did half that test (and its still being done ) in countries all over the world for millions of years-  the result is well established- if you dont immunise at least 90% of your population you get mass child mortality. Its no secret. The graveyards of the worlds are brimming over with the graves of children buried by their parents after dying from preventable diseases. 

The other half of that test is being done now, since the introduction of the various vaccines, and the result so far, is lower child mortality with minimal adverse health risks and side effects. 

• Like 1

And here's an interesting study out of the Philippines... I don't know what they got going on there, but their study showed and improvement in cognitive benefits in children that were vaccinated.

The effect of vaccination on children's physical and cognitive development in the Philippines: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00036846.2011.566203#.VM4Ni2TF8o

And just a couple more general health related vaccination studies... Interestingly, the first seems to show lower rates of asthma in the vaccinated, the second shows the prevalence of allergic diseases and non-specific infections does not depend on vaccination status.

Early-life determinants of asthma from birth to age 20 years: A German birth cohort study: http://www.jacionline.org/article/S0091-6749(13)01860-5/abstract

Vaccination Status and Health in Children and Adolescents: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3057555/

• Like 2

This thread is about the video in the O.P.. This is what Crazy Horse started the thread for: to discuss the contents of the video. I knew this would happen; the video is 50mns long so posters don't bother to watch all, if any, of it and simply take off with their own agenda .... what they're guessing the video is about.

The bottom line is this, we each of us choose who we want to believe. You can produce all the links you like but the reality is that we don't know who has been completely/partially honest when constructing and carrying out and evaluating the trials/studies. We don't know what has gone on behind the scenes or what influences have played a major part.

It may well be that there is a connection between the MMR vaccination and autism ...... it just hasn't been found yet!

What sticks in my mind is the stories from parents whose child had the MMR vaccination and was never the same again, gradually becoming more and more autistic. Plus, whenever you do something unnatural there will always be a consequence.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Wouldn't this be better suited for the conspiracy and scapegoat section?

What a blessing you are on any thread or any section

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, rashore said:

You didn't even bother glancing at them if you have to ask that question. It says right in the abstracts what the information is.

Actually I did, thats why I asked the question.

How many of those studies were between vaxxed kids, and non vaxxed kids?

Non vaxxed meaning no vaccinations whatsoever?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Torchwood said:

As mentioned MMR isnt being given to a 1 day old anywhere (for the simple reason it doesnt work)  

Thats not what the OP video showed...I was disgusted

Edited by Hre2breal
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

more to do with the agendas of those criminally insane folk, the ones behind our governments, religions, and Big Pharma too.

Morena (morning) Me Good Friend..

As To Above ....:yes:.. CorrectOHhh!!

I See, Your Doing the Due...

Well Done...:tsu:...!!!!

Mo..xx

• Like 3

Just now, MauriOra said:

Morena (morning) Me Good Friend..

As To Above ....:yes:.. CorrectOHhh!!

I See, Your Doing the Due...

Well Done...:tsu:...!!!!

Mo..xx

Thanks MO..xx

And good evening,  lol

I sometimes make lite of this serious stuff, but I have too otherwise I might go a bit crazy!!

Am going to watch the video again, to refresh the memory, I have a feeling I might need too!

Have a good one friend..xx

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

Thats not what the OP video showed...I was disgusted

ok, he was talking there about vaccines in general, not the MMR vaccine.  As discussed earlier the Hep-b jab is given that early because a child can be infected by its mother , but cant be protected by it. Its own immune system needs a hand.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

I sometimes make lite of this serious stuff, but I have too otherwise I might go a bit crazy!!

ha ha ha ha ha..!!!

Its Algud CH, happens to Us All..  lolz..

I Am glad you are Giving the Other Side of the Coin.. How Apt.. The Coin..?? hmm...

Or the Story .. 2 Sides to Every Story... We All have Our Own Minds, and I'm sure we're not Fools.. We are Capable of Deciding For Ourselves..!!!

My Question.. 

Since we would be Reliant on these Tests done ... Who would Do The Tests..??

How Independent.. Is Actually Independent..??

hmm.. 

Mo..xx

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Torchwood said:

ok, he was talking there about vaccines in general, not the MMR vaccine.  As discussed earlier the Hep-b jab is given that early because a child can be infected by its mother , but cant be protected by it. Its own immune system needs a hand.  

Im talking about one day old babies getting anything ..did you hear what they were saying...One day old baby deaths on the rise an the link beween them dying and being vaxxed on day one...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

ha ha ha ha ha..!!!

Its Algud CH, happens to Us All..  lolz..

I Am glad you are Giving the Other Side of the Coin.. How Apt.. The Coin..?? hmm...

Or the Story .. 2 Sides to Every Story... We All have Our Own Minds, and I'm sure we're not Fools.. We are Capable of Deciding For Ourselves..!!!

My Question.. 

Since we would be Reliant on these Tests done ... Who would Do The Tests..??

How Independent.. Is Actually Independent..??

hmm.. 

Mo..xx

Well I would imagine anyone could do them more or less, so long as the study was kept very simple, and the results were given in full.

You observe every child who didn't have any vaccines whatsoever, because they are in the minority, then you randomly pick the same number of kids who had the whole lot, and just see the out-come over their whole childhood. 

You could take note of other factors too, like diet, exercise, income bracket, but the main focus would simply be, did they have a course of all the vaxxes or none? And how many developed autism and how many didn't?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hre2breal said:

Dont feel sad for me I am old enough to know what im doing Ive experienced the bad that can come from vaxx an believe me its absolutely horrible so im I do believe its wrong what they are doing..Very wrong..

By chance, did you do more than just watch his clip? 

I'm guessing not. The video I linked up thread goes over the evidence he cites. And it is misrepresented, or completely fabricated. 

It's worth noting back during the original panic the CD did have autism added as a possible risk, due to concerns raised. It's a requirement, that even if there is no data to support a possible risk any possible risk is added to the paperwork given to parents when vaccines are given. 

However continuous testing has establish no correlation between vaccines and autism. 

Studies of rates of vaccines as the formula has changed such as thimerosal being removed. (Which actual was a benefit to the companies as it shortened the shelf life of vaccines) haven't changed the rates. 

One of the cheats people use is to cite the flat numbers, not the rate. Which has been stable since the expanding of the definitions of autism were expanded. 

So far the only definite link established has been the age of the father at conception of the child. 

Autism cannot be genetic.

If it were we would see a gradual increase in the numbers of those diagnosed, from generation to generation, but there has been an explosion of autism over a very short number of years, and at this present rate, 80% of boys will be autistic by 2032.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Well I would imagine anyone could do them more or less, so long as the study was kept very simple, and the results were given in full.

You observe every child who didn't have any vaccines whatsoever, because they are in the minority, then you randomly pick the same number of kids who had the whole lot, and just see the out-come over their whole childhood. 

You could take note of other factors too, like diet, exercise, income bracket, but the main focus would simply be, did they have a course of all the vaxxes or none? And how many developed autism and how many didn't?

https://thoughtscapism.com/2015/04/10/myth-no-studies-compare-the-health-of-unvaccinated-and-vaccinated-people/

Science doesn't have the answers but they know it isn't the vaccines!

If you dont know why an endemic has occurred, you go to the people involved, and they are all saying that these illnesses all occurred after the MMR jab.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

Autism cannot be genetic.

If it were we would see a gradual increase in the numbers of those diagnosed, from generation to generation, but there has been an explosion of autism over a very short number of years, and at this present rate, 80% of boys will be autistic by 2032.

The rate has been steady since the definitions were expanded to include things likes asperger. The rate is reflecting the number of children born with autism, which has been fairly flat since the expansion. 

I recommend you view the video I linked. 

3 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Excellent..

I Agree, with All you have said ..The Above I quoted is Very Important...

Keeping it Simple and Giving The Results in a "FULL DISCLOSURE"..

I Believe the Results would be very Interesting..

However, 

It takes Courage to Speak Out..And Knowing that this Department is within a Set Structure, of An Agenda, it would really take, A Really Honourable, Courageous, Department, to Speak out against Such things.. Or Go Against the Status Quo ..

The Whistle Blower on your Vid, took 14 yrs, So thats One Person with Certain Info .. How many others are there? Afraid to Speak Up... I Bet there are Many ..

We Do Need to know the Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth...

It is Our Right ..!! 

Mo..xx

• Like 1

Just now, Crazy Horse said:

Science doesn't have the answers but they know it isn't the vaccines!

If you dont know why an endemic has occurred, you go to the people involved, and they are all saying that these illnesses all occurred after the MMR jab.

Except nothing backs that up. It popped up from a fear mongering claim by Wakefield, but no attempt to replicate it produced his results per were able to find a link. 

See the link I posted earlier. 

And note again the CD were willing to accept it as a cause, but when no link could be established they pulled it. Not that has stopped attempts to establish a link either. 

1 minute ago, MauriOra said:

Excellent..

However, 

It takes Courage to Speak Out..And Knowing that this Department is within a Set Structure, of An Agenda, it would really take, A Really Honourable, Courageous, Department, to Speak out against Such things.. Or Go Against the Status Quo ..

The Whistle Blower on your Vid, took 14 yrs, So thats One Person with Certain Info .. How many others are there? Afraid to Speak Up... I Bet there are Many ..

It is Our Right ..!! 

Mo..xx

You may want to click the link I posted earlier. Such studies have been conducted. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Excellent..

However, 

It is Our Right ..!! 

Mo..xx

As for the whistle-blower you may want to read this link:

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/did-a-high-ranking-whistleblower-really-reveal-that-the-cdc-covered-up-proof-that-vaccines-cause-autism-in-african-american-boys/

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

By chance, did you do more than just watch his clip? 

Atamarie To You ..

Yes I Believe she Did ..

Hre2breal, has Experienced first Hand, What these Injections Did to her Son ..

So your links, can't beat Actual Real Life Experience..

Mo..xx

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie To You ..

Yes I Believe she Did ..

Hre2breal, has Experienced first Hand, What these Injections Did to her Son ..

So your links, can't beat Actual Real Life Experience..

Mo..xx

Great. Real life experience leads people to treat their kids cancer with maple syrup and vinegar, or try to use industrial bleach as an autism cure. 

What you're really saying is you believe. People have believed many things, including that bat's blood taken at midnight with cure consumption or draining blood from a body removes the humors. 

The idea for these claims comes from a doctor who faked a study while getting a substantial payday to push a vaccine crafted by another company. 

This fear, which he still makes money off of, has lead to children getting sick and dieing.

You want studies, they are there. You talk of a whistle-blower, I showed you how we was used out of context. 

The video that started this thread is a horrible work of propaganda, the producer misquoted, lied, and misrepresented to you and others. These are check able and verifiable. 

• Like 3

• The topic was locked