Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MMR Vaccine and the link to AUTISIM.

Crazy Horse

Dr William Thompson a whistleblower within the CDC! A senior scientist who was put in charge of a study at the CDC, highly respected and well published doctor within this field. This study was looking at the age of exposure and the risk of autism.

This guy came to the conclusion that yes, there was an association between the young age and autisim.

And the CDC hid these findings. They literally shredded them.

This is fraud.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Thankyou..

I skimmed over it ..

The Tone in these words, says to Me, that these People think everyone who speaks against it are "Hysterical" but They are not ..

Data Aside ... What About These Real People and The Children that this has Happened too ..

Cast off huh .. Oh well take one for the team.. Good 0..!!! Human Error, Margin of Error blah blah... Statistics, Data, Numbers, Words..

These are Real Human Beings.. And their Lives are Effected..

WHAT ABOUT THEM HUH.!!!!

Mo..xx

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

Dr William Thompson a whistleblower within the CDC! A senior scientist who was put in charge of a study at the CDC, highly respected and well published doctor within this field. This study was looking at the age of exposure and the risk of autism.

This guy came to the conclusion that yes, there was an association between the young age and autisim.

And the CDC hid these findings. They literally shredded them.

This is fraud.

Nope, read the link. 

4 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie To You ..

Yes I Believe she Did ..

Hre2breal, has Experienced first Hand, What these Injections Did to her Son ..

So your links, can't beat Actual Real Life Experience..

Mo..xx

Given that we have presented sources the demonstrate clearly that children develop autism at the same rate regardless of whether they've had the MMR jab, links clearly do. 

A human, in distress that its offspring has been struck down by some unforgiving malady, is governed entirely by its emotions, and only the most heartless parent wouldn't be affected and their ability to dispassionately evaluate the available information entirely destroyed. Its not even something a parent can be blamed for, but that emotionally charged response cannot in any way be considered evidence!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Autism cannot be genetic.

If it were we would see a gradual increase in the numbers of those diagnosed, from generation to generation, but there has been an explosion of autism over a very short number of years, and at this present rate, 80% of boys will be autistic by 2032.

Is the situation really this dramatical?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Torchwood said:

but that emotionally charged response cannot in any way be considered evidence!

You are very Clever and I've read Your words and I do like some of what you speak..

As to Above..

Oh No .... We Dont want Feelings, we can't Patent them and Sell them off as "Evidence," ..

What are we ..Robots.!!!

Have to be Programmed from the Data Chip, before anything is Real or True ..

Dang.!!

Mo..xx

• Like 1

At the end of the day the whole argument for or against Vaccinations comes down to this:

Do you want to risk a side affect or allergic reaction that might result from the jab but that only effects a small number of people, or do you want to live in a world where the majority of children will not live to see their 5th birthday?   Its a simple choice.  Which world do you want to live in?

Edit- it actually occurred to me the second choice is how it should be, the natural order of things if you will- humans aren't supposed to reproduce at such a rate, but though I've never had to bury my own children I can't imagine I'd enjoy the experience.  I'd rather have less sprogs, but have a higher proportion of them survive childhood...

Edited by Torchwood
  • Like 2

Just now, MauriOra said:

Thankyou..

I skimmed over it ..

The Tone in these words, says to Me, that these People think everyone who speaks against it are "Hysterical" but They are not ..

Data Aside ... What About These Real People and The Children that this has Happened too ..

Cast off huh .. Oh well take one for the team.. Good 0..!!! Human Error, Margin of Error blah blah... Statistics, Data, Numbers, Words..

These are Real Human Beings.. And their Lives are Effected..

WHAT ABOUT THEM HUH.!!!!

Mo..xx

Yes they are real human beings. These people treat, real human beings. The author of the blog is a medical doctor who home delivered his daughters, treats patients regularly, and has sat with them during a terminal diagnosis. 

The point of the article is that the so-called whistle-blower was misrepresented by the claims of the video and others like it. That the claims made about it are not in proportion to the results produced.

Here is what he himself says:

I want to be absolutely clear that I believe vaccines have saved and continue to save countless lives. I would never suggest that any parent avoid vaccinating children of any race. Vaccines prevent serious diseases, and the risks associated with their administration are vastly outweighed by their individual and societal benefits.

The fact that we found a strong statistically significant finding among black males does not mean that there was a true association between the MMR vaccine and autism-like features in this subpopulation.

The issue is the data ignored confounding factors. For instance how the data was obtained. 

Parents with autistic children are more likely to enroll them in school, more likely to take them to the doctor, more likely to do a number of things that affects what their data shows. 

Those confounding factors makes their data unreliable, and had to be more carefully collected. It wasn't shredded, of course, as claimed. Otherwise it wouldn't exist to have been published in the first place. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Great. Real life experience leads people to treat their kids cancer with maple syrup and vinegar, or try to use industrial bleach as an autism cure. 

What you're really saying is you believe. People have believed many things, including that bat's blood taken at midnight with cure consumption or draining blood from a body removes the humors. 

Ahhh.... NAH..!!!

Didnt Say Any of these things !!. You Did ..

This is Your View, I take it ..

What a Ridiculous Argument.. hahaha..!!

Mo.xx

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

You are very Clever and I've read Your words and I do like some of what you speak..

As to Above..

Oh No .... We Dont want Feelings, we can't Patent them and Sell them off as "Evidence," ..

What are we ..Robots.!!!

Have to be Programmed from the Data Chip, before anything is Real or True ..

Dang.!!

Mo..xx

In medical situations you don't want feelings. Otherwise you'll have trouble treating your patient. Or accepting that some people just die no matter what you do for them. It's clinical because it needs to be to understand the problem. 

Doctors are not robots, however. They do care about their patients, but the data collection and examination must be as impartial as possible to be able to make worthy insight. 

• Like 1

This fraud has absolutley nothing to do with Andy Wakefield, yet more propaganda from Big Pharma and the media shills.

The actual anomalies in this study were, that there was a link with an early MMR jab and autisim, compared with after 36 months. So if you recived this jab between 12 and 18 months you were significantly more likely to suffer autisim, compared with the children who have the vax later.

After this was seen, the CDC decided to change their analyses plan, to exclude a large purportion of the children, to basically massage the findings. So they omitted a large amount of numbers, data, to reduce the impact. Which is disgusting in and of itself. One of the groups, set of numbers removed, were the kids who were perfectly normal up to 1 years of age.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MauriOra said:

Ahhh.... NAH..!!!

Didnt Say Any of these things !!. You Did ..

This is Your View, I take it ..

What a Ridiculous Argument.. hahaha..!!

Mo.xx

You are claiming that a person's personal experience trumps any trained and experienced professional (who let's be honest has themselves many years of experience.) 

It is simple fact that parents use MSS to treat autism and maple syrup to treat cancer, because they will claim to have personal experience with it working. Despite every bit of evidence to the contrary. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Yes they are real human beings. These people treat, real human beings. The author of the blog is a medical doctor who home delivered his daughters, treats patients regularly, and has sat with them during a terminal diagnosis. 

The point of the article is that the so-called whistle-blower was misrepresented by the claims of the video and others like it. That the claims made about it are not in proportion to the results produced.

Here is what he himself says:

The issue is the data ignored confounding factors. For instance how the data was obtained. 

Parents with autistic children are more likely to enroll them in school, more likely to take them to the doctor, more likely to do a number of things that affects what their data shows. 

Those confounding factors makes their data unreliable, and had to be more carefully collected. It wasn't shredded, of course, as claimed. Otherwise it wouldn't exist to have been published in the first place. 

Thankyou.

I Appreciate Your Information..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

This fraud has absolutley nothing to do with Andy Wakefield, yet more propaganda from Big Pharma and the media shills.

The actual anomalies in this study were, that there was a link with an early MMR jab and autisim, compared with after 36 months. So if you recived this jab between 12 and 18 months you were significantly more likely to suffer autisim, compared with the children who have the vax later.

After this was seen, the CDC decided to change their analyses plan, to exclude a large purportion of the children, to basically massage the findings. So they omitted a large amount of numbers, data, to reduce the impact. Which is disgusting in and of itself. One of the groups, set of numbers removed, were the kids who were perfectly normal up to 1 years of age.

Andy Wakefield is a Media Shill!  And he started it!

What you are talking about is normal research restructuring to get a better view of anomalous data. As it happens the doctor does have a web presence and has stated her was misrepresented. 

Just now, Torchwood said:

Andy Wakefield is a Media Shill!  And he started it!

They'll quote the doctor when the words support their cause, but note the ignoren him when he doesn't. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

In medical situations you don't want feelings. Otherwise you'll have trouble treating your patient. Or accepting that some people just die no matter what you do for them. It's clinical because it needs to be to understand the problem. 

Doctors are not robots, however. They do care about their patients, but the data collection and examination must be as impartial as possible to be able to make worthy insight. 

Thankyou I see your View ..

I Do Energy Healing, of the Auric Field...

Emotions are Needed, Feelings.. This is how you can pick up where the Issue is coming from.. 

Plus..

These Emotions are Powerful, Abundance of Energy, and Can be used in the Healing Process.. 

Mo..xx

Sorry CH.. going off topic..

• Like 2

The CDC then went to the Institute of medicine, and told those guys that everything was tickitiboo.

This whole cover-up is a fellony right there.

The IOM then wrote a report that stated the MMR jab was safe, and that no more funding should be giving to look into anything more to do with any safety aspect of the MMR.

That same report went to court, where there were 5,000 plaintiffs trying to sue for damages, and as a result, all those cases were thrown out en-mass.

Which is an obstruction of justice.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MauriOra said:

Thankyou I see your View ..

I Do Energy Healing, of the Auric Field...

Emotions are Needed, Feelings.. This is how you can pick up where the Issue is coming from.. 

Plus..

These Emotions are Powerful, Abundance of Energy, and Can be used in the Healing Process.. 

Mo..xx

Sorry CH.. going off topic..

No one is saying emotions aren't important. Simply put emotions have a big roll in someone getting better. 

But emotions don't get you to right answers. You get angry at people for no real reason. People jump to conclusions about a partner, or a friend because of their emotions. 

It's best to get the data first. Then let your emotions help you handle it. 

A doctor who let's emotions get in their way won't be a good doctor whole doing their work, but will be when it comes to helping the patient handle it. From something as simple as the flu to something major like cancer. 

• Like 2

The CDC then went to the Institute of medicine, and told those guys that everything was tickitiboo.

This whole cover-up is a fellony right there.

The IOM then wrote a report that stated the MMR jab was safe, and that no more funding should be giving to look into anything more to do with any safety aspect of the MMR.

That same report went to court, where there were 5,000 plaintiffs trying to sue for damages, and as a result, all those cases were thrown out en-mass.

Which is an obstruction of justice.

Nope, it really isn't. Again, you could just take what the video is saying or you can go through the several links I've presented or go ahead and ask the Doctor himself, who can explain how the data was generated and the raws with it. That you don't, and in fact having actually directly addressed anything said contrary to your claims leads me to believe you're just parroting the material and have no understanding of it. 

Look...the video is propaganda. 

It's easily disproved propaganda.

But like they say (well, whoever said it)...it's a lot easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled. 

That study btw, is not only the last one to be done, but it's the one everybody looks to to say that autisism is safe.

Its a fraud, a crime, that study isn't worth the paper it's written on.

And the CDCs official message right now is, "we don't know what is causing autisism."

Lying, filthy scumbags.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

You are claiming that a person's personal experience trumps any trained and experienced professional (who let's be honest has themselves many years of experience.) 

It is simple fact that parents use MSS to treat autism and maple syrup to treat cancer, because they will claim to have personal experience with it working. Despite every bit of evidence to the contrary. 

Yes, they have had years of experience so... Yes..

A persons Personal experience trumps anything the Data says, Does not happen..

Not so simple, I did not know parents used Maple Syrup for cancer , especially not as a Fact.. Wow.. You really gotta use the Maple Syrup Story,  in. comparison to The Poison, that is Actual Poison, and has adverse reactions in some children s lives.. 

This is Not a One Size Fits All .. Obviously..

But I know, let's get back to the Lab, and brew us up Another Dose of Goodness.. And we will see if this One Works .. Fingers crossed xxx..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Illyrius said:

Is the situation really this dramatical?

If this endemic continues to rise at the same rate, then yes.

• Like 3

It goes like this in today's world.

Just give em a pill.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked