Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MMR Vaccine and the link to AUTISIM.

Crazy Horse

There seems to be a combination of researchers and parents influencing a child by testing them that plants a seed in a child's mind that they are odd which leads them to further their unusual behavior.

It might just be the power of suggestion at work, and nothing more.

Edited by Will Due
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Is it possible that researchers are biased towards looking at everything that a child displays as odd or different as a sign of autism when it's just ordinary childhood personality development?

One mark of autism is that people don't grow out of it. You can get behavioral treatment to better handle it, but it doesn't go away. There are diagnosis that do, autism doesn't. It's not exactly a disorder, either. Not all of them, some are simply the brain working differently. 

Part of the therapy is dealing with a world set up for a different type of mind set. Hence why you get terns like neural atypical. And some variants are probably more beneficial in modern society. 

There are some forms that are harmful, and need treatment, some that are extremely harmful, and there's little treatment that can be done, and then there's people who are on the spectrum and function normally in society. Maybe needing a tuneup now and then. 

One of my favorite entertainers has spoken on this, that he was mishandled as a kid before being diagnosed, and after getting treatment for depression he has become very successful. Doesn't need the medication or therapy, and has a group of friends that support him. Which is the goal of mental health treatment. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Homeopathy was invented in Germany, I don't see how your native healers could have used it. 

All Natives Will have their Own Herbs and Such for Healing..

Homeopathy the Word was from Germany..? 

In My Lands it is Called Rongoa.. Which is Natures Medicine..

And My Ancestors would have Used These ..From Our Land.. 

And Native Healers still Use these Today ...

We Have Many Natural Medicines and Many Uses for them ..

The Govt here is trying to Put a Ban on Gathering these from the Bush.. You want to know why..?

I'll tell ya ...

So we dont have Alternatives and We will have to Pay the Doctor and The Chemist to help us with Pills and Injections..

It Will Never Work .. The Bush is Our Home, and the Earth our Mother ....

I Live Within the Laws and Tune of Nature...

And This is How I Will Stay..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

VaxVsUnvaxed Survey Graphic-Updated.png

• Like 2

Just now, MauriOra said:

All Natives Will have their Own Herbs and Such for Healing..

Homeopathy the Word was from Germany..? 

In My Lands it is Called Rongoa.. Which is Natures Medicine..

And My Ancestors would have Used These ..From Our Land.. 

And Native Healers still Use these Today ...

We Have Many Natural Medicines and Many Uses for them ..

The Govt here is trying to Put a Ban on Gathering these from the Bush.. You want to know why..?

I'll tell ya ...

So we dont have Alternatives and We will have to Pay the Doctor and The Chemist to help us with Pills and Injections..

It Will Never Work .. The Bush is Our Home, and the Earth our Mother ....

I Live Within the Laws and Tune of Nature...

And This is How I Will Stay..

Mo..xx

Alright. I don't think you know what homeopathy is? 

Homeopathy is the belief that if you take a compound that causes a symptom, then dilute it many times in water, then take that water, shake it, then take a drop from that water and add it to another cup of water, and shake it, that will cure the symptoms the compound causes in an active dose. It is not herbal medicine. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Illyrius said:

VaxVsUnvaxed Survey Graphic-Updated.png

The study is fundamentally flawed and has been retracted twice, as of the last time I checked it. 

10 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Homeopathy was invented in Germany, I don't see how your native healers could have used it. 

Blood letting was also around for centuries. The effects were more obviously wrong, so it was discontinued. 

No, they don't hand them out willy nilly, but they are awarded for the merit of their work. His discovery of the virus certainly him it, his claims about diet and homeopathy do not. 

It's worth noting the magazine that used to push these, Continuum as an example, closed due to all of its contributed dieing from Aids. 

Ok bright spark...Homeopathy as you say may have been founded in Germany for non native people great news well done..Gave it a beautiful name Homeopathy...

Native indigenious people have been using homeopathic an spiritual medicine an remedies since they began..Thats all they/we had.It didnt get a flash name like homeopathy then , no each native branch had their own name for it...Maori people have used alternative medicine forever that I know for sure..

• Like 3

Just now, ShadowSot said:

The study is fundamentally flawed and has been retracted twice, as of the last time I checked it. 

What is the problem with this research?

• Like 2

Just now, Hre2breal said:

Ok bright spark...Homeopathy as you say may have been founded in Germany for non native people great news well done..Gave it a beautiful name Homeopathy...

Native indigenious people have been using homeopathic an spiritual medicine an remedies since they began..Thats all they/we had.It didnt get a flash name like homeopathy then , no each native branch had their own name for it...Maori people have used alternative medicine forever that I know for sure..

Can you describe what you think homeopathy is? Because o do know some cultural medical practices, and none that I am aware of use any process similar to homeopathy. 

Herbal remedies are not in any way homeopathic. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Homeopathy is the belief that if you take a compound that causes a symptom, then dilute it many times in water, then take that water, shake it, then take a drop from that water and add it to another cup of water, and shake it, that will cure the symptoms the compound causes in an active dose. It is not herbal medicine. 

Homeopathy is life saving life...

Something from living nature can save or cure other living things..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Illyrius said:

What is the problem with this research?

It's a survey study, for one. Meaning it's self reporting and relying on testimony. There's no objective measurement available. 

There are confounding factors that people who homeschool don't go to the doctor, don't report medical issues as often, and also don't interact much with other children. Note that one of the reasons kids are well known bug farms is because they play around with each other so much and swap diseases. 

The link I posted two posts or so above has a much more in depth break down of the study. 

• Like 1

Homeopathy is life saving life...

Something from living nature can save or cure other living things..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathy

This is what homeopathy is, can you tell me how the methods here are reflected in local tribal culture? 

OK, among the list of official homeopathic remedies are using bits from the Berlin wall diluted to 50 cc to treat blockages. 

When was the last time you prepared a 50 cc solution of duck liver to treat a flu? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Ok..

Thankyou ..

Yip Germany can keep Homeopathy then.. .

I Will Keep My Rongoa .. 

Still hasn't that Evolved now to Mean Alternative Medicine ?, like in Modern Terms, ?not 200 yrs ago, when the Word and that Process was Founded..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

Most of our medical treatments derive from compounds isolated from herbal medicines used in antiquity. There is a benefit there, that the amount can be more closely regulated and reliable. 

Homeopathy has little to do with herbs and such, it is literally being given a bottle of water that has been diluted some many hundreds of times from when it had something in it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ShadowSot said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathy

This is what homeopathy is, can you tell me how the methods here are reflected in local tribal culture? 

OK, among the list of official homeopathic remedies are using bits from the Berlin wall diluted to 50 cc to treat blockages. 

When was the last time you prepared a 50 cc solution of duck liver to treat a flu? 

Natural alternative medicine...No we had our own cures for different ailments...Pretty simple to understand really..

• Like 3

Just now, MauriOra said:

Ok..

Thankyou ..

Yip Germany can keep Homeopathy then.. .

I Will Keep My Rongoa .. 

Still hasn't that Evolved now to Mean Alternative Medicine ?, like in Modern Terms, ?not 200 yrs ago, when the Word and that Process was Founded..

Mo..xx

No, homeopathy is a distinct practice that has been predatorily capitalizing on people not knowing what it actually is to push product. 

In the US it and herbal supplements have been used as a guise to sell tablets and bottles filled with non ingredients and things like steroids. 

• Like 2

Natural alternative medicine...No we had our own cures for different ailments...Pretty simple to understand really..

An we still do...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hre2breal said:

Yeah, I actually don't have a huge an issue with herbal treatments. It's where medicine derived from. Homeopathy is not herbal or based in what you are claiming. 

Which is why I'm trying g to get you to describe it. You seem to be thinking it's something very different. 

• Like 2

Wow Shadow...you're still at it.

I threw up my hands in disgust a while back.

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Wow Shadow...you're still at it.

I threw up my hands in disgust a while back.

It's a slow day at work. Luckily mostly my memory is still intact for this stuff since the last time. 

And saves my podcasts for my lathe work. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Yeah, I actually don't have a huge an issue with herbal treatments. It's where medicine derived from. Homeopathy is not herbal or based in what you are claiming. 

Which is why I'm trying g to get you to describe it. You seem to be thinking it's something very different. 

.No its not, the cures derive from a natural source..

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

No, homeopathy is a distinct practice that has been predatorily capitalizing on people not knowing what it actually is to push product. 

In the US it and herbal supplements have been used as a guise to sell tablets and bottles filled with non ingredients and things like steroids. 

Oh..

Okay .. Well thanks I didnt know that ..that is Not Good..!!!

However,

That can also be said of some of these "Official Medicines" that Some are Taking ..

Sometimes People dont enquire to what's in the Medicines, they just take it because they Trust Their GP...

Also ..

If There is Astringent Policies to Adhere to, How are these Herbal Supplements being allowed to get past all the Assessments, and Allowed On to the Market.??

Mo.xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 1

.No its not, the cures derive from a natural source..

Eh..  Sort of? The idea they claim is if you take it and dilute it many times then say, arsenic will cure shortness of breath. 

This is far beyond the level of where there is any actual arsenic in the water of course, so you don't have to worry about dose response. 

From what you are saying, it sounds like for your herbal remedies there's still components of the remedy in whatever you give out right? You're not just giving them a cup of water. Or a sugar pill that's been enriched? 

, theres a big difference between that and homeopathy. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked