Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MMR Vaccine and the link to AUTISIM.

Crazy Horse

1 hour ago, ShadowSot said:

Wait I missed that. Wow that's a special bit of nuts. The Smithsonian has trouble maintaining their collection of Civil War artifacts. 

Well I've heard creationists accusing Smithsonian of hiding giants or Nephilim.

35 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Not really, they're underfunded, under staffed, and get the stuff from other museums and collections when they close so they're out of space. 

And people are always donating more things. So any inventory work done frequently just means they're just keeping track of things. 

Thats interesting too ...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

To be sure, but center of all of the elite stuff? That's a new one on me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Ha ha ha.!! Nice.

But... Its On Both of Yous

Look both ways before you cross the street ..  :lol:...lolz..

Kidding..

Mo..xx

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Yes ..

Me too .. And...... Sssh,

Listen up .....

I heard they Dumped heaps of Giant Bones out at Sea..

Now I know, ... I know ... Its all a Fake Lie ... Ehm.mm..

But, its worth a Ponder ..

Or isn't it ... Maybe its true, it just seems So Far Fetched, it just... couldn't ....Possibly be True...

Or Could It ..,???

Lolz... Mo.

xx..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Did you know that there were, are, Egyptian, Roman, Viking, and Templar remains all over North America, but back in the day, some time after Columbus, the then pope issued a papal bull declaring that the New World was undiscovered and unsettled, which was the green light to "legally" in a "spiritual" sense, to kill some 60 million Native Americans.

So yes, the Smithsonian Institute are the gatekeepers of history for those elite criminals. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

Did you know that there were, are, Egyptian, Roman, Viking, and Templar remains all over North America, but back in the day, some time after Columbus, the then pope issued a papal bull declaring that the New World was undiscovered and unsettled, which was the green light to "legally" in a "spiritual" sense, to kill some 60 million Native Americans.

So yes, the Smithsonian Institute are the gatekeepers of history for those elite criminals. 

Ah. See, no there isn't. This really isn't the place for it. But there's a great forum that'd love to have some discussion on this topic here called the Ancient Civ and Alternative history forum. 

And the Catholic church at the time was based in Spain and sort of subserviant to it's rulers. Much like how the King pushed the pope to condemn the Templars in earlier times, the Spanish got official approval to hold their conquests. 

Edited by ShadowSot

Just now, ShadowSot said:

Ah. See, no there isn't. This really isn't the place for it. But there's a great forum that'd love to have some discussion on this topic here called the Ancient Civ and Alternative history forum. 

Actually there is, its stashed away in the Smithsonian because otherswise, the whole Corporation of the USA would be null and void. In fact the Catholic Church wouldnt survive such a scandle.

• Like 1

Just now, Crazy Horse said:

Actually there is, its stashed away in the Smithsonian because otherswise, the whole Corporation of the USA would be null and void. In fact the Catholic Church wouldnt survive such a scandle.

To the first, no. The country has very little to do with the Church, conquest did. And that's been a thing impartial of the church for ages. It's backed by military and societal force, that wouldn't dissolve anything. 

As for the Church, their actions over the genocide are pretty well known. As are their actions during WWII, the covering up of sex crimes, helping the spread of aids, and nay number of large and small crimes. 

It's much diminished, but it's not going to be destroyed. 

And again, start a thread in the other forum.

1 hour ago, ShadowSot said:

Not really, they're underfunded, under staffed, and get the stuff from other museums and collections when they close so they're out of space. 

And people are always donating more things. So any inventory work done frequently just means they're just keeping track of things. 

I understand 

Just now, ShadowSot said:

To the first, no. The country has very little to do with the Church, conquest did. And that's been a thing impartial of the church for ages. It's backed by military and societal force, that wouldn't dissolve anything. 

As for the Church, their actions over the genocide are pretty well known. As are their actions during WWII, the covering up of sex crimes, helping the spread of aids, and nay number of large and small crimes. 

It's much diminished, but it's not going to be destroyed. 

And again, start a thread in the other forum.

No, the country was founded with the Churches blessing, it was the green light to destroy the Native Peoples by any means possible. If it were ever proved to have been inhabited by Europeans before Colunbus, then this whole shower of "stuff" comes crashing down.

Are you actually suggesting that no Roman, Viking, or Templar ever visted the Americas?

Theres a famous map, might have something to do with Marco Polo, tbh I forget the details, but it predates Colubus and shows very clearly the Americas, Greenland, without the Ice, and the Antartic too.

Colubus didn't discover America, it had been visited and traded with for millennia 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

I understand 

Good evening everybody I have to leave now ..Peace everyone...

• Like 2

No, the country was founded with the Churches blessing, it was the green light to destroy the Native Peoples by any means possible. If it were ever proved to have been inhabited by Europeans before Colunbus, then this whole shower of "stuff" comes crashing down.

Not really. It's already part of historical record that Vikings well predated Colombus here. The English had no ties to the Spanish who did most of the conquering and had the blessing, and forced them off of their land. The puritans who later came here were extremely anti catholic, and the country was anything but catholic for a long time after, heck the Klan targeted catholics as well as blacks. 

Are you actually suggesting that no Roman, Viking, or Templar ever visted the Americas?

Yes, no, no. 

Theres a famous map, might have something to do with Marco Polo, tbh I forget the details, but it predates Colubus and shows very clearly the Americas, Greenland, without the Ice, and the Antartic too.

That's the Piri Reis map, and it's not showing what you think it does. It's been discussed heavily in the Ancient Civ Forum, but you're welcome ot bring it up again. 

And no, it really doesn't.

Colubus didn't discover America, it had been visited and traded with for millennia 

Not really it hadn't. 

I'd really you'd start a thread here before a mod gets involved again.

3 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Not really. It's already part of historical record that Vikings well predated Colombus here. The English had no ties to the Spanish who did most of the conquering and had the blessing, and forced them off of their land. The puritans who later came here were extremely anti catholic, and the country was anything but catholic for a long time after, heck the Klan targeted catholics as well as blacks. 

Yes, no, no. 

That's the Piri Reis map, and it's not showing what you think it does. It's been discussed heavily in the Ancient Civ Forum, but you're welcome ot bring it up again. 

And no, it really doesn't.

Not really it hadn't. 

I'd really you'd start a thread here before a mod gets involved again.

Do not tell me what to do.

Smallpox in the blankets given to Native Americans, the US army, poisoning its own troops, and now vaccines destroying the healthy of a nation. It isn't really a surprise, is it?

All for profit -  the Military Industrial Complex - raining down terror and destruction - all for profit.

Do not tell me what to do.

I'm not. A mod has already stepped into this thread coming down on tangents from the main discussion. There is a forum specifically set up for these types of discussions. 
 This thread will end up closed if it doesn't stay on topic. 

Smallpox in the blankets given to Native Americans, the US army, poisoning its own troops, and now vaccines destroying the healthy of a nation. It isn't really a surprise, is it?

All for profit -  the Military Industrial Complex - raining down terror and destruction - all for profit.

Crazy how they're poisoning everyone they need to run anything. 

1 minute ago, ShadowSot said:

I'm not. A mod has already stepped into this thread coming down on tangents from the main discussion. There is a forum specifically set up for these types of discussions. 
 This thread will end up closed if it doesn't stay on topic. 

Crazy how they're poisoning everyone they need to run anything. 

But this is not off topic, I have just tied in the the whole issue of the Smithsonian Institute being the gatekeepers of history, with the admitted small pox in the blankets, right up to the present day. Its all very much a part of what is happening now, it sets everything into a greater context.

UN Agenda 21, it boils down to depopulation and control.

Besides that, the stupidity of psychopathic greed doesn't take into account such things as "who will we fleece next when everybody's dead." Look to the poisoned air, water, earth, look to the destruction of our beautiful, pristine, rainforests!

This whole system is canabalistic, we are destroying parts of "Ourselves" to feed some insane guys insatiable appetite for more ink and paper.

• Like 2

But this is not off topic, I have just tied in the the whole issue of the Smithsonian Institute being the gatekeepers of history, with the admitted small pox in the blankets, right up to the present day. Its all very much a part of what is happening now, it sets everything into a greater context.

Ok, I agree in your head you have. 

2 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

UN Agenda 21, it boils down to depopulation and control.

have you read it by chance? 

3 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Look to the poisoned air, water, earth, look to the destruction of our beautiful, pristine, rainforests!

You know there are more trees on North America now than there were than 200 years ago? 

Water ways are cleaner than they've been in that same period. The Thames was famously so polluted dolphins dissolved if they made the mistake of swimming up stream.

Here we've seen the same trend. 

And they were hardly pristine, more and more we're finding the rainforests are the result of large scale agriculture by native peoples that died out and grew unchecked. 

4 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

This whole system is canabalistic, we are destroying parts of "Ourselves" to feed some insane guys insatiable appetite for more ink and paper.

Yet quality oflife keeps improving, world population keeps climbing, average life expectancy is still the highest it's ever been, cancer survival, treatment, and prevention rates are increasing. 

Really it's the US that's sort of bucking the trend, and that can only hold out for so long.

2 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Ok, I agree in your head you have. 

have you read it by chance? 

You know there are more trees on North America now than there were than 200 years ago? 

Water ways are cleaner than they've been in that same period. The Thames was famously so polluted dolphins dissolved if they made the mistake of swimming up stream.

Here we've seen the same trend. 

And they were hardly pristine, more and more we're finding the rainforests are the result of large scale agriculture by native peoples that died out and grew unchecked. 

Yet quality oflife keeps improving, world population keeps climbing, average life expectancy is still the highest it's ever been, cancer survival, treatment, and prevention rates are increasing. 

Really it's the US that's sort of bucking the trend, and that can only hold out for so long.

Quality of life?

Kids today are more depressed than ever. Fact. But dont worry, these a pill for that!

I think you are mistaking quality of life, for gadets and numbness. 

Cancer survival rates are going up because the rates of cancer are ballooning too! A couple of hundred years ago there was hardly any cancer to speak of, much like autism.

How about suicide rates? Especially amongst the younger generations. How about the obeseity levels from toddlers through to those guys having heart attacks at 50, 40 years of age.

And have you seen the size of the rainforest, to suggest that the most part was cultivated and then left to grow is ridiculous in the extreme, these hardly anyone living there, relatively speaking, and so what! Does that change the fact that there are still  huge parts being destroyed to plant such things as palm oil. 

And a few hundred years ago, Britain was and Europe were covered in forests, those were lost too. And now in Britain, the government have been trying to destroy what ancient woodland we do have left. Theres good money in those old oak trees. Much like the teak trees in South America - Profit for some phycho, more worthless ink and paper debt rubbish!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

And a few hundred years ago, Britain was and Europe were covered in forests, those were lost too. And now in Britain, the government have been trying to destroy what ancient woodland we do have left. Theres good money in those old oak trees. Much like the teak trees in South America - Profit for some phycho, more worthless ink and paper debt rubbish!

Nonsense , the proportion of woodland in the uk today is the same as it was a thousand years ago....if you want to know where Britains ancient wildwood went you'll need to ask Mesolithic/neolithic human, coming over his with his newfangled- stone axes, and fancy, la-de-da fire...

Quality of life?

Kids today are more depressed than ever. Fact. But dont worry, these a pill for that!

I'm not terribly surprised, but you've missed the discussion on how depression is handled by people who've actually been through mental health treatments.

And seeing as mental health diagnosis and recognition is a recent thing, it's a bit hard to claim todays kids are the most ever. 

As for quality of life, people live longer, healthier, and in countries not experiencing a major case of being overworked, generally happier. 

To the point where the leading entertainment is escape to something scarier, not happier like it was back a few decades ago.

5 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

How about suicide rates? Especially amongst the younger generations. How about the obeseity levels from toddlers through to those guys having heart attacks at 50, 40 years of age.

You are aware that living past 40 and 50 is pretty recent thing right? Men in my family up to my grandfather's generation died in the 50's to 60's of heart failure, as we'd recognize it today. My grandmother lived to see her great grandchildren.

My Grandfather lived to be 75. My dad has been taking steps to address the heart issues that plague our family. 

Yes, obesity is a problem. people have to much food, that's to tasty and to little nutrition and are more sedentary.

Though publichealth efforts have begun to tackle that problem. 

Compared to earlier times where the problem was much worse, and children had a good liklihood of not surviving at all, it's not really that bad of a problem. 

Yes. It increased to around 10 in every hundred thousand people to 13 in ever hundred thousand people.

It's not good, but that's not a super dramatic amount. And yeah, mental health is catching up. Public health services, suicide awareness. 

Some of those numbers come from gay and trans kids who weren't allowed to fit in. 

But those times are a changing. 

12 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

And have you seen the size of the rainforest, to suggest that the most part was cultivated and then left to grow is ridiculous in the extreme, these hardly anyone living there, relatively speaking, and so what! Does that change the fact that there are still  huge parts being destroyed to plant such things as palm oil.

Have you? No, not it's entirety. But the large chunks that are around what used to be major population centers? Their handling of soil was so unique it's being studied today for replication. 

No it doesn't, but what's happening there is not universal. As pointed out in North America and in England more trees are growing than were there a century ago. 

Here in Florida the practice of sustainable planting has been extended to forests, now the forests are left untouched while tree are grown on essentially farmland for harvesting. 

As an example.

Cancer survival rates are going up because the rates of cancer are ballooning too! A couple of hundred years ago there was hardly any cancer to speak of, much like autism.

A couple of hundred years ago, people generally died before they got cancer, as it's mostly a middle aged to old age disease. 

And diagnostic tools catch it much earlier now, and have led to a problem where non harmful cancers are detected long before there's ever a problem and likely wouldn't be a problem. Leading to recent reversals on policies on screening. 

But they are well up from fifty years ago, an up further from the early 2000s. Better diagnostics, better treatments, and 

6 hours ago, Hre2breal said:

Anyway...back to MMR I do not believe it should be given to one day old babies 

weve been over this already, nobody is giving the MMR jab to 1 day old babies.

2 minutes ago, Torchwood said:

weve been over this already, nobody is giving the MMR jab to 1 day old babies.

Yeah. First jab isn't until 1 year minimum. 

1 hour ago, Crazy Horse said:

Stashed away along with the alien saucer from Area 51, Jimmy Hoffa, and Michael Jackson's other glove.

6 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

A couple of hundred years ago, people generally died before they got cancer, as it's mostly a middle aged to old age disease. 

So where did all these childhood cancers come from?

A better quality of life no doubt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

So where did all these childhood cancers come from?

A better quality of life no doubt.

from the MMR vacine obvs, everyone knows that!

• The topic was locked