Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MMR Vaccine and the link to AUTISIM.

Crazy Horse

1 minute ago, MauriOra said:

Oh..

Okay .. Well thanks I didnt know that ..that is Not Good..!!!

However,

That can also be said of some of these "Official Medicines" that Some are Taking ..

Sometimes People dont enquire to what's in the Medicines, they just take it because they Trust Their GP...

Also ..

If There is Astringent Policies to Adhere to, How are these Herbal Supplements been allowed to get past all the Assessments, and Allowed On to the Market.??

Mo.xx

A bipartisan bill blocks anything regarded as a supplement or herbal from requiring to have efficacy proven. This has lead to UK companies producing their homeopathic remedies in the US, with virtually no oversight. Technically there has to be evidence they don't cause harm, but that usually isn't a problem until people start reporting issues. 

Contrast that with the often decade long process of getting a drug approved for human trials. There are ways they take shortcuts, but it still has to reach a level of proof, and the companies are still liable of they missed something during testing. More, they are required to list any possible side effect reported, part of why the lists for side effects have gotten steadily longer and more ridiculous as time has gone on. 

It also means that you can sell compounds however you want. Vitamin C and other water soluble vitamins are available so readily because it's extremely difficult to overdose on them. So mega doses and such are available at every general store. 

And yes, people trust their doctors. It's usually not a problem, but asking questions to your doctor should never be a problem. If thy have one, time find a new one. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Eh..  Sort of? The idea they claim is if you take it and dilute it many times then say, arsenic will cure shortness of breath. 

This is far beyond the level of where there is any actual arsenic in the water of course, so you don't have to worry about dose response. 

From what you are saying, it sounds like for your herbal remedies there's still components of the remedy in whatever you give out right? You're not just giving them a cup of water. Or a sugar pill that's been enriched? 

, theres a big difference between that and homeopathy. 

Alternative medicine such as Homeopathic remedies derive from nature the dilution of the remedy differs from adult to child yes but that is it...

• Like 1

Just now, Hre2breal said:

Alternative medicine such as Homeopathic remedies derive from nature the dilution of the remedy differs from adult to child yes but that is it...

As for arsenic cant say Ive ever heard we used that sorry

• Like 1

No sugar pills ,no..No placebos....100% nature at its best....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

As for arsenic cant say Ive ever heard we used that sorry

Yeah. Standard homeopathic remedy for shortness of breathe. Moonlight is a treatment for sleeplessness, as is coffee or owl. 

5 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

OK, medicine derives from nature. There's a big hunt now for new antibiotics looks at nature and how bacteria fight each other for example. Ok, I'm a bit of a historian. I've read some several works about native treatment. I've never seen a culture use the process of dilution that homeopathy does, even in prehistory people used active levels of ingredients, whether were talking Oetzi, the Egyptians, or Greeks. They may have had some odd ideas about using dung and the importance of the brain or use of fox testicles. But they didn't dilute things 30, 50, or 100 times. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

No sugar pills ,no..No placebos....100% nature at its best....

Homeopathy uses sugar pills. I'm not talking about placebos, exactly. Homeopathic remedies often use "activated" sugar or chalk pills. 

Anyway...back to MMR I do not believe it should be given to one day old babies an if it is even a suspicion of it causing problems such as autism it should be pulled from the shelves an proper research should be presented to prove its not true until further use continues...

15 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

A bipartisan bill blocks anything regarded as a supplement or herbal from requiring to have efficacy proven. This has lead to UK companies producing their homeopathic remedies in the US, with virtually no oversight. Technically there has to be evidence they don't cause harm, but that usually isn't a problem until people start reporting issues. 

Well..

Thats No Good is It .. Obviously there has Been "evidence" that some of these Remedy's ain't cutting it ..

This Bipartisan Bill, stops these from being checked properly.?

So, it is A Bill thing.? To have this Checked Stringently, this Bill would Have To Change.?

Anything thats Not Good, shouldn't be given to the Public, Homeopathic, Herbal or Synthetic..

Mo..xx

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

. Moonlight is a treatment for sleeplessness, as is coffee or owl. 

LOOOLL..

Moonlights Great, ..mm. Coffee not so Much,..

But have you tried OWL for Sleepyness ... ha ha ha ha ..  I've had Owls or Ruru as we say in My Land, come give Me Warnings,

But as a Lullaby ... No .. 

Mo..xx

Oh you mean Sleeplessness.. Ha ha ha ha ha ..!!!

Then Y E S ...!!!

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MauriOra said:

Well..

Thats No Good is It .. Obviously there has Been "evidence" that some of these Remedy's ain't cutting it ..

This Bipartisan Bill, stops these from being checked properly.?

So, it is A Bill thing.? To have this Checked Stringently, this Bill would Have To Change.?

Anything thats Not Good, shouldn't be given to the Public, Homeopathic, Herbal or Synthetic..

Mo..xx

Yeah, though by memory I don't remember the name of the bill any longer. 

But of I say, wanted to sell chalk tablets as a treatment for Chronic fatigue and claimed it held activated radio waves that encouraged your healing abilities there's nothing preventing it. 

I could probably be sued, but it wouldn't take much work to slip through with a fine. 

As long as no one gets hurt by it, buyers remorse is assumed. 

If you look at labels for supplements and homeopathic products, and things like Emergen C and Zycan (I think) there's a disclaimer that these products claimsare not recognized or tested by the FDA. 

England recently out out that you have to show proof of efficacy before receiving NHS funding, and Homeopathy proponents there fought it heavily asking to be grandfathered in instead. They were unable to produce any proof that their treatments actually worked, and instead focused on telling their patients that a non homeopathic treatment they delivered would be blocked entirely. Which it wouldn't. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Yeah. Standard homeopathic remedy for shortness of breathe. Moonlight is a treatment for sleeplessness, as is coffee or owl. 

OK, medicine derives from nature. There's a big hunt now for new antibiotics looks at nature and how bacteria fight each other for example. Ok, I'm a bit of a historian. I've read some several works about native treatment. I've never seen a culture use the process of dilution that homeopathy does, even in prehistory people used active levels of ingredients, whether were talking Oetzi, the Egyptians, or Greeks. They may have had some odd ideas about using dung and the importance of the brain or use of fox testicles. But they didn't dilute things 30, 50, or 100 times. 

Native people have been observing nature forever...We all ready know so much an its becoming more an more relavent that eventually every medical branch we have will have to start coming together for the greater good in my view they all should combine..Then we might get somewhere an everyone will be happy..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

LOOOLL..

Moonlights Great, ..mm. Coffee not so Much,..

But have you tried OWL for Sleepyness ... ha ha ha ha ..  I've had Owls or Ruru as we say in My Land, come give Me Warnings,

But as a Lullaby ... No .. 

Mo..xx

Well the idea is that owls are awake at night, and by the process of like cures like at extreme dilutions it will cure insomnia. Same idea with coffee. 

Native people have been observing nature forever...We all ready know so much an its becoming more an more relavent that eventually every medical branch we have will have to start coming together for the greater good in my view they all should combine..Then we might get somewhere an everyone will be happy..

Well, yes they have. And for most of human history few people lived past forty and the rate of infant deaths is terrifying to a modern person. The religious tradition of children not being responsible for their actions or being ensued at around or until 7 or 8 comes from at that age the child was much more likely to reach adulthood. 

In places like parts of Africa and India and South America today people mix medicine in with their cultural practices. Especially in child birth. While it's become to clinical in some regards today in the US, women simply survive better here than they do there. 

1 minute ago, ShadowSot said:

Well the idea is that owls are awake at night, and by the process of like cures like at extreme dilutions it will cure insomnia. Same idea with coffee. 

You know what..

My Good Friend.. I Thankyou Kindly..

I Can See A lot of What your saying Here and In Your Previous Post to Me .. It Resonates to Me ..And Very Interesting..

In Many Ways ..

I Have Learned some New things today ..

Thankyou Mr or Miss Shadow..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

Just now, MauriOra said:

You know what..

My Good Friend.. I Thankyou Kindly..

I Can See A lot of What your saying Here and In Your Previous Post to Me .. It Resonates to Me ..And Very Interesting..

In Many Ways ..

I Have Learned some New things today ..

Thankyou Mr or Miss Shadow..

Mo..xx

Eh, I'm a bit of an idiot. Don't take my word for anything at all. 

• Like 1

Just now, ShadowSot said:

Eh, I'm a bit of an idiot. Don't take my word for anything at all. 

ha ha ha ha ha ha ..!!!!

Ok .. ha ha ha ..!!

Honest.. Thanks ..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Well, yes they have. And for most of human history few people lived past forty and the rate of infant deaths is terrifying to a modern person. The religious tradition of children not being responsible for their actions or being ensued at around or until 7 or 8 comes from at that age the child was much more likely to reach adulthood. 

In places like parts of Africa and India and South America today people mix medicine in with their cultural practices. Especially in child birth. While it's become to clinical in some regards today in the US, women simply survive better here than they do there. 

Thats not true for us .We really only came into trouble when white people turned up with all kinds of horrible germs an then poisoning our flour when their diseases didnt work...etc hey we should really get back on topic aye this can go onvan on an it isnt the topic..

• Like 1

Thats not true for us .We really only came into trouble when white people turned up with all kinds of horrible germs an then poisoning our flour when their diseases didnt work...etc hey we should really get back on topic aye this can go onvan on an it isnt the topic..

Er. Ok. I've seen archeological reports from NZ in relation to other things, but alright. 

Just now, ShadowSot said:

Er. Ok. I've seen archeological reports from NZ in relation to other things, but alright. 

We my people lived it, But you believe your books thats fine..

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

We my people lived it, But you believe your books thats fine..

I'll believe the remains and grave data. 

17 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

I'll believe the remains and grave data. 

You should dig deeper than that...Thats just one version...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Everybody knows how the Smithsonian is the gatekeeper for the governerment/religious/economic elites.

Wake up!

Do you think they hide the reptilians/aliens/bigfoot/etc?

13 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Do you think they hide the reptilians/aliens/bigfoot/etc?

Wait I missed that. Wow that's a special bit of nuts. The Smithsonian has trouble maintaining their collection of Civil War artifacts. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Wait I missed that. Wow that's a special bit of nuts. The Smithsonian has trouble maintaining their collection of Civil War artifacts. 

Interesting...

• Like 1

Interesting...

Not really, they're underfunded, under staffed, and get the stuff from other museums and collections when they close so they're out of space. 

And people are always donating more things. So any inventory work done frequently just means they're just keeping track of things. 

• The topic was locked