Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Crazy Horse

MMR Vaccine and the link to AUTISIM.

501 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

ShadowSot
4 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

So where did all these childhood cancers come from?

A better quality of life no doubt.

Also not new, really. Have you ever even checked the death rates of children in the old world? 

 I mentioned earlier the reasons why so many religions have a same sort of age of accountability has to do with how few children just made it 7 or 8. 

 Especially in days before any sort of internal diagnosis, people died of illnesses that we can only guess at the identity of now. 

 With the caveat that more sedentary life styles and some real instances of exposure to substances have affected people. 

 Say, driving you kids in a closed car full of cigarette smoke. 

 Weirdly, regulations specifically are against that poison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
49 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Ok, I agree in your head you have.

The facts are that the US was founded on a lie, birthed by violence which has continued right up to the present day via the Military Industrial Complex abroad, read, drone bombing of innocent women and children, and at home via these chemical kosh - thank to Big Pharma.

All supported via the shills in the media, national and social, and backed up by an indoctrination system we laughingly call education.

Violence - blood - guts - profit.

This is undeniable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
2 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Also not new, really. Have you ever even checked the death rates of children in the old world? 

Death rates from cancer or other diseases and malnutrition?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowSot
1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

The facts are that the US was founded on a lie, birthed by violence which has continued right up to the present day via the Military Industrial Complex abroad, read, drone bombing of innocent women and children, and at home via these chemical kosh - thank to Big Pharma.

All supported via the shills in the media, national and social, and backed up by an indoctrination system we laughingly call education.

Violence - blood - guts - profit.

This is undeniable.

US was founded by the founding fathers in August. They had nothing to do with the spanish conquistadors or the holy writ they coerced. 

 As for violence blood and guts, the same is true for England, for France, for India, for China, for Japan, and I'm really struggling to think of an exception here. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowSot
Just now, Crazy Horse said:

Death rates from cancer or other diseases and malnutrition?

All of the above, and tuberculosis, smallpox, cholera, measels, mumps, rubella, yellow fever, dysentery. Stuck in the mothers womb, still born. 

 Fact is, we can sort of guess which ones were which, but there's no diagnostics available. Kid remains have been found with cancer. heck, dinosaurs have been found with cancer. Really prevelant in hadrosaurs and old T-Rexs. 

 Plus the added deaths from hard labor and mine work, slavery, and and all sorts of pleasant fun time things kids don't do today the West.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
Just now, ShadowSot said:

US was founded by the founding fathers in August. They had nothing to do with the spanish conquistadors or the holy writ they coerced. 

 As for violence blood and guts, the same is true for England, for France, for India, for China, for Japan, and I'm really struggling to think of an exception here. 

 

I admit, my history on the US is a little shaky, but who exactly destroyed 60 million Native American lives, in North America?

And as for the arguement, well everybody's doing it, so its ok for us too, doesn't hold any water.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Torchwood
2 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

I admit, my history on the US is a little shaky, but who exactly destroyed 60 million Native American lives, in North America?

 

they might not have died if there had been a vaccine available...

 

Oh and it cant be stressed enough that for most of our ancestors born before ww2 their greatest achievements were not the battles they won, the art they produced, the stories they told, or the discoveries they made...

Their greatest achievement was living past the age of 5...

 

Without the wests modern medicine, and vaccines etc 2 out of every 3 children born is dead before its 5...

Edited by Torchwood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
2 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

All of the above, and tuberculosis, smallpox, cholera, measels, mumps, rubella, yellow fever, dysentery. Stuck in the mothers womb, still born. 

 Fact is, we can sort of guess which ones were which, but there's no diagnostics available. Kid remains have been found with cancer. heck, dinosaurs have been found with cancer. Really prevelant in hadrosaurs and old T-Rexs. 

 Plus the added deaths from hard labor and mine work, slavery, and and all sorts of pleasant fun time things kids don't do today the West.

 

Thats all true, but I was talking about the recent growth in cancer numbers for children, and where that came from, you wanted to take the discussion someplace else, and so now I will ask you again. Where did this recent upsurge in children's cancer come from?

You say its not new, and I agree, but that wasnt the question was it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
3 minutes ago, Torchwood said:

they might not have died if there had been a vaccine available...

A vaccine for a bullet in the head..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowSot
1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

I admit, my history on the US is a little shaky, but who exactly destroyed 60 million Native American lives, in North America?

Really the big damage came from the spread of disease. Even without the blankets, just contact bringing over diseases like smallpox far outsspread the movements of the Europeans. 

 By the time the Spanish reached those areas, there were basically decimated populations and abandoned towns and villages, with people left to survive as best they can. There were military defenses, but it was a token compared to what had been before, and what had managed to mostly repel them for years.

1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

And as for the arguement, well everybody's doing it, so its ok for us too, doesn't hold any water.

No, but  it's nothing unique to America or any place in all of history, so trying to make it a conspiracy theory or that the US would be undermined by actions of a much earlier nation that had nothing to do with the events that created the countries founding... 

 The US fought the Spanish. Who if there was a claim, would have held it. And beat them back. The spanish were seen as Catholic as well, still are, and weren't accepted really until kennedy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
1 minute ago, ShadowSot said:

Really the big damage came from the spread of disease. Even without the blankets, just contact bringing over diseases like smallpox far outsspread the movements of the Europeans. 

 By the time the Spanish reached those areas, there were basically decimated populations and abandoned towns and villages, with people left to survive as best they can. There were military defenses, but it was a token compared to what had been before, and what had managed to mostly repel them for years.

No, but  it's nothing unique to America or any place in all of history, so trying to make it a conspiracy theory or that the US would be undermined by actions of a much earlier nation that had nothing to do with the events that created the countries founding... 

 The US fought the Spanish. Who if there was a claim, would have held it. And beat them back. The spanish were seen as Catholic as well, still are, and weren't accepted really until kennedy. 

Fair enough, but its not so much a conspiracy therory, just wanting to know the truth.

If we can see clearly where we came from, then we can discern better where we are heading.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowSot
1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

Thats all true, but I was talking about the recent growth in cancer numbers for children, and where that came from, you wanted to take the discussion someplace else, and so now I will ask you again. Where did this recent upsurge in children's cancer come from?

You say its not new, and I agree, but that wasnt the question was it!

Again, lets look at the rates. From 12 in 1975 to 18 in 2012. There's going to be two factors that by their nature drive up those numbers, and lets be honest, it's a jump but not a skyrocket. 

 You have a more sedentary lifestyle. And you have better diagnostic tools. MRI, bloodtesting, more screening and more regular screening. Checking the graph, the rate spiked in 2005 and plateued. usually a sign of diagnostic techniques and new medical tools becoming readily available. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowSot
1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

Fair enough, but its not so much a conspiracy therory, just wanting to know the truth.

If we can see clearly where we came from, then we can discern better where we are heading.

Dude, there's a reason I recommended the histor forum. Claims of Templars, Greeks, Vikings, and such are our bread and butter.  

 You've filled this page with many claims, and then just admitted you don't actually know much American history.

 Maybe, you might want to check what you're railing against before you decry it as flase or invent a story to explain it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
Just now, ShadowSot said:

Dude, there's a reason I recommended the histor forum. Claims of Templars, Greeks, Vikings, and such are our bread and butter.  

 You've filled this page with many claims, and then just admitted you don't actually know much American history.

 Maybe, you might want to check what you're railing against before you decry it as flase or invent a story to explain it.

Thanks for that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowSot
Just now, Crazy Horse said:

Thanks for that.

I'm a very cynical person. If you follow through I'll be impressed. Not an attack on you, a matter of experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
3 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

 You have a more sedentary lifestyle. 

So comfy armchairs and sofas are to blame! And tech gadgets, as was mentioned before.

Not the plastic residue that is everywhere, not the chemicals in our food and water, not the electromagnetic smog/cell phone radiation, not the fear and stressed pumped in our living rooms via the goggle-box, not the vaccines, not the education system indoctrinating our kids to this way of life, not the food additives such as aspartame - a known carcinogen if Im not mistaken, not the sugar within those gosh awful soda drinks, not the levels of salt in everything, GMO foods in general. Not the lack of natural sunlight, cos its dangerous dont ya know, and not the lack of a meaningful spiritual life either.

Well it seems to me to be the easiest thing to straighten out, take away all the chairs in your house, and throw the kids out for a couple of hours each day. That should do it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
59 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

I'm a very cynical person. If you follow through I'll be impressed. Not an attack on you, a matter of experience.

To be honest, history does quite interest me, but there are only so many hours in a day, although you seem to have more than most, but anyway, Im actually more into mind, body, spirit, kind of things, and this whole vaxxed stuff kinda fits into that.

Anyway, it was good to chat with you, I am happy, it was a good experience for me at least lol..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowSot
Just now, Crazy Horse said:

So comfy armchairs and sofas are to blame! And tech gadgets, as was mentioned before.

Not the plastic residue that is everywhere, not the chemicals in our food and water, not the electromagnetic smog/cell phone radiation, not the fear and stressed pumped in our living rooms via the goggle-box, not the vaccines, not the education system indoctrinating our kids to this way of life, not the food additives such as aspartame - a known carcinogen if Im not mistaken, not the sugar within those gosh awful soda drinks, not the levels of salt in everything, GMO foods in general. Not the lack of natural sunlight, cos its dangerous dont ya know, and not the lack of a meaningful spiritual life either.

Well it seems to me to be the easiest thing to straighten out, take away all the chairs in your house, and throw the kids out for a couple of hours each day. That should do it!

If it was that, the rate wouldn't have plateued in 2012, would it? 

 You are mistaken. The fear market against aspartame is just fear, no subtance. 

 GMO are not harmful. In fact one of the main uses of GMOs is adding back in nutrients lost through domestication. 

 You may be able to make a point f you talk about the pesticides, but even that is not a great case, as an effort to control the amount of pesticides is long standing and is impartial to growth. Organics have more. 

 Some of those things could contribute it, but we're talking of five to 6 increase of 50 years. The rate picked up with the invention of the MRI, and has plateaued. I just recently toured a place that produced the search for the machines, and I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't pick up again when they release the new imagin technolgies they're working on.

 Though it's running into the same problems that other cancers have faced.

 The screenings do increase the rates of diagnosis, but you also have an increased rate of detecting ultimately harmless tumors that the body could successfullyfight off on its own, or never develop to become a problem. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowSot
2 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

To be honest, history does quite interest me, but there are only so many hours in a day, although you seem to have more than most, but anyway, Im actually more into mind, body, spirit, kind of things, and this whole vaxxed stuff kinda fits into that.

I've spent, ooh lets see I joined in 2008 so about 12 to fifteen years researching this stuff in my down time. 

 It's why I can pull these things together quickly, because it's not new in detail just fresh in presentation. 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Anyway, it was good to chat with you, I am happy, it was a good experience for me at least lol..

Did you learn anything, or feel like learning anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
10 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Did you learn anything, or feel like learning anything?

Yeah I did thanks..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
4 hours ago, ShadowSot said:

If it were that, the rate wouldn't have plateued in 2012, would it? 

According to whos figures? We all know that the the government and all their agencies are corrupt, along with Big Pharma, the Corporate Media, etc are all bent.

 

 GMO are not harmful. In fact one of the main uses of GMOs is adding back in nutrients lost through domestication. 

GMOs are harmful, infact thousands of Indian farmers have committed suicide as a direct result of these. The so called suicide seeds and the chemicals needed to produce them are making for bankrupt farmers. Wouldnt it be better to look after the soil to reestablish healthy food, rather than splice different genes, like fish genes into tomatoes?

This isn't about helping put nutrients in to food stuff, it is about control of the food supply.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
6 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

The facts are that the US was founded on a lie, birthed by violence which has continued right up to the present day via the Military Industrial Complex abroad, read, drone bombing of innocent women and children, and at home via these chemical kosh - thank to Big Pharma.

All supported via the shills in the media, national and social, and backed up by an indoctrination system we laughingly call education.

Violence - blood - guts - profit.

This is undeniable.

Yeah, clearly they shouldn't be teaching actual science and research.

They should be subjecting everyone to viewing youtube videos and Alex Jones episodes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

Yeah, clearly they shouldn't be teaching actual science and research.

They should be subjecting everyone to viewing youtube videos and Alex Jones episodes. 

And guess whos paying large grants to these universities and science labs?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowSot
3 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

According to whos figures? We all know that the the government and all their agencies are corrupt, along with Big Pharma, the Corporate Media, etc are all bent.

If you're going to dissmiss the source, there's really not a conversation to be had. 

 You can fact check the claims made in your video, and see how he's misrepresented them, but at this point I don't really expect you too. 

 But then you're using those same sources to make the claim that rates are increasing. Bit of a catch 22 there.

6 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

MOs are harmful, infact thousands of Indian farmers have committed suicide as a direct result of these.

Not true. 

 I'm going to link Wikipedia, here because this is a large and complex issue and the site includes a large number of references for each of the claims made and has an indepth break down of each of the ideas and claims raised about the issue. 

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmers'_suicides_in_India#GM_crops

Even if the stated theory was true, that's a factor of business, not the technology. 

7 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

The so called suicide seeds and the chemicals needed to produce them are making for bankrupt farmers.

Not really. For the first, I come from a family of farmers. The claim that seeds were kept is false. Corn has never been something that can readily regrow and produce the same yield. Corn crops are hybrids and don't reproduce well after the first crop.

 As one example. 

Suicide seeds never made it to market.

9 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Wouldnt it be better to look after the soil to reestablish healthy food, rather than splice different genes, like fish genes into tomatoes?

Wild animals can't eat our fruits and stay healthy. Mangoes would be extinct now, bananas will go extinct. Domestication removed some of the natural benefits of food while increasing things like sugar. Enriched rice can grow places that crops that would produce the needed vitamins can't. And wouldn't need to be reliant on outsider help. 

 Soil itself is a problem impartial to GM or traditional farming, and crop rotation is one way of addressing it. But traditional farming requires higher amounts of fertilizers and pesticides than GM does. Does greater damage to the environment and puts more toxins into the end product. 

 

13 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

This isn't about helping put nutrients in to food stuff, it is about control of the food supply.

Then they're doing a poor job of it. 

 Meanwhile increasing legislation is locking out smaller companies from development. Unable to afford the increasing testing or long term testing required to produce results. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowSot
4 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

And guess whos paying large grants to these universities and science labs?

Level question here: You've essentially claimed there's a massive conspiracy involving millions of people at this point. 

 There doesn't seem to be any level of research that you wouldn't consider as tainted, and you seem blind to the faults, or unable or unwilling to check the resources claimed in the video. 

 With that in mind, is there any way that you could be convinced otherwise?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.