Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Crazy Horse

MMR Vaccine and the link to AUTISIM.

501 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Crazy Horse
Just now, ChaosRose said:

The fact that Autism is at least 60-90% heritable, with the added factor that chances for Autism increase with the Father's age...and then if you add in that it was on the rise before the MMR vaccine even came into the equation...you've got not a leg to stand on.

 

Rubbish, vaccines have been around for a long time now, and autism has been rising steadily, but with the introduction, the grand idea of putting 3 vaccines into one shot, then this exponential rise came about.

Did you watch the video? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Torchwood
2 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Rubbish, vaccines have been around for a long time now, and autism has been rising steadily, but with the introduction, the grand idea of putting 3 vaccines into one shot, then this exponential rise came about.

Did you watch the video? 

Actually the rise started before the Vaccine...

 

Also the article you quoted earlier-  http://naturallysavvy.com/nest/babys-immune-system

Nothing in it states that babies dont have an immune system from day 1-  thats just the spin your putting on it. It actually says more or less what Chaosrose and I have been saying all along.

 

Though mostly the website seems to exist to sell books and "lifestyle" choices, which is probably code for "bottles of pills".

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
6 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Rubbish, vaccines have been around for a long time now, and autism has been rising steadily, but with the introduction, the grand idea of putting 3 vaccines into one shot, then this exponential rise came about.

Did you watch the video? 

The best I can do for you is to say check out the claims in the video. See what actual science has to say about them. 

Until you're willing to look at actual research and value it above some youtube video you found online...there's no reaching you with any real information. 

I hope no children are depending on your judgment. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xeno-Fish

So. This thread amount to uneducated fearmongering? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
5 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Why is naturallysavvy.com a source for anything?

This is what I'm talking about.

There is actual research out there if you're willing to look at it.

A dot com site is not a research site. 

A youtube video is not research.

Do you understand that? Because if you won't hear that, then it doesn't matter what I say to you. 

The video is about research already done, you would know that if you bothered watching it.

Naturallysavvy.com isnt the only place to say this, but if you can find an impartial study, declaring that a one day old baby has a completely functioning immune system, then fine, I will take a look at it. Personally I thought is was common knowledge that a new born doesn't have a 100% working immune system.

And if they don't, then the whole basis for giving these viruses is null and void.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
3 minutes ago, Torchwood said:

Actually the rise started before the Vaccine...

 

Also the article you quoted earlier-  http://naturallysavvy.com/nest/babys-immune-system

Nothing in it states that babies dont have an immune system from day 1-  thats just the spin your putting on it. It actually says more or less what Chaosrose and I have been saying all along.

 

Though mostly the website seems to exist to sell books and "lifestyle" choices, which is probably code for "bottles of pills".

It just seems like there are things CrazyHorse is just insistent on believing...although there's no evidence for any of them.

He's clinging pretty hard. I doubt anything we say could change it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
Just now, ChaosRose said:

It just seems like there are things CrazyHorse is just insistent on believing...although there's no evidence for any of them.

He's clinging pretty hard. I doubt anything we say could change it. 

That I can agree with.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
2 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

The video is about research already done, you would know that if you bothered watching it.

Naturallysavvy.com isnt the only place to say this, but if you can find an impartial study, declaring that a one day old baby has a completely functioning immune system, then fine, I will take a look at it. Personally I thought is was common knowledge that a new born doesn't have a 100% working immune system.

And if they don't, then the whole basis for giving these viruses is null and void.

All I can say is check out the claims. And check out the supposed research. 

Find out who these people are and what their agenda is. 

And find out what vaccines actually are. 

It seems like there's a lot of stuff you don't know, and yet you're trying to attack people who actually do know some stuff. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
5 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

The best I can do for you is to say check out the claims in the video. See what actual science has to say about them. 

Until you're willing to look at actual research and value it above some youtube video you found online...there's no reaching you with any real information. 

I hope no children are depending on your judgment. 

And I sincerely hope that no children that love or know, end up with autism, after being perfectly healthy for 6/12/18 months.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
Just now, Crazy Horse said:

That I can agree with.

Then why even post on a discussion forum?

There's nothing to discuss. You've already made up your mind. 

One shyster against all of science, and you're willing to risk our children. 

Yay you. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

And on top of that...one shyster who abused children to get his fraudulent results because he wanted to get rich.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Torchwood
4 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

The video is about research already done, you would know that if you bothered watching it.

 

I know, I've read  it. It was a very limited study (more a collection of anecdotes really) and it couldn't possibly show any of what was later claimed about it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

Then why even post on a discussion forum?

There's nothing to discuss. You've already made up your mind. 

One shyster against all of science, and you're willing to risk our children. 

Yay you. 

I have changed my mind plenty of times in the past, just because Im stubborn on this one issue doesn't mean that I cant post on a discussion forum, who the hell do you think you are?

Shyster - the people poisoning our kids the the real shysters, and folk like you sticking up for them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

I have changed my mind plenty of times in the past, just because Im stubborn on this one issue doesn't mean that I cant post on a discussion forum, who the hell do you think you are?

Shyster - the people poisoning our kids the the real shysters, and folk like you sticking up for them.

Crazy Horse...you're using a youtube video to decide whether or not you think kids ought to be vaccinated. 

I'm trying to explain to you that youtube videos are not good sources of information.

I realize you're not deliberately intending to spread disinformation. You are actually misinformed.

That said, the video is disinfo. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
6 minutes ago, Torchwood said:

I know, I've read  it. It was a very limited study (more a collection of anecdotes really) and it couldn't possibly show any of what was later claimed about it.

It wasnt just about the research though, it was more about a whistleblower from the CDC who witnessed the cover-up, and other crimes including other felonies, and the entire disgusting attitude of those greedy folk who poison our kids.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daughter of the Nine Moons

Andrew Wakefield is an incompetent fraudster who falsified data and put many thousands of children's lives at risk. The man deserves to be in jail.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
6 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Crazy Horse...you're using a youtube video to decide whether or not you think kids ought to be vaccinated. 

I'm trying to explain to you that youtube videos are not good sources of information.

I realize you're not deliberately intending to spread disinformation. You are actually misinformed.

That said, the video is disinfo. 

Actually, the video isnt anti vaccinations, just this MMR jab and the scientific rise of autism. And more to the point, the crimes and cover-ups and the disgusting attitudes arising from within the CDC, all from a whistleblower at the CDC.

You may think that autism is hereditary, I think that is nonsense.

So, looks like we will have to agree to disagree.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

Actually, the video isnt anti vaccinations, just this MMR jab and the scientific rise of autism. And more to the point, the crimes and cover-ups and the disgusting attitudes arising from within the CDC, all from a whistleblower at the CDC.

You may think that autism is hereditary, I think that is nonsense.

So, looks like we will have to agree to disagree.

 

It's not what I think...it's what researchers have found. Actual researchers. Who are trying to figure out how to combat Autism.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

It's not like everybody doesn't have a stake in this.

Anybody can have a child with Autism. 

People want to find out what causes it and how to avoid it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Torchwood
2 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Actually, the video isnt anti vaccinations, just this MMR jab

 

Well Spotted...but, the million dollar question, can you say why this is the case?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rashore
28 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

From naturallysavvy.com

"A child’s immune system will start to develop on its own at about 2-3 months of age. At this point the antibodies that mother has conferred start to decline. A baby’s immune system begins to grow and develop when it comes into contact with bacteria, viruses and fungi and can wage an attack against them. By 1 year of age a baby will have developed its immune system significantly, although not entirely. Some experts suggest an immune system is not fully developed until a child is approximately 12-14 years of age, when they finally reach adult levels of antibody formation."

What is truley sad is how some folks can defend fraud, cover-ups, felonies, and monumental greed at the cost of our children's well being, due to not even bothering to watch a simple youtube video. In fact it is more than sad, but I wont go there.

You havent answered the question, did you watch the whole thing?

Adding a bit here.. For folks that would like to read the naturallysavvy article, here it is: http://naturallysavvy.com/nest/babys-immune-system

Something to note is in the paragraph above it says the immune system will start to develop on it's own at 2-3 months, not that the child has no immune system until 2-3 months. The opening paragraph to this article  makes it clear babies are born with an immune system, though a weak one:

Quote

As with all other organs and systems in the body, a newborn is not born with a fully developed immune system at birth. Rather, their immunity - a protective function consisting of cells, proteins, and organs - grows and strengthens with time, striving with each new day to keep them safe from the multitude of pathogens that they encounter in their environments.

At birth, a baby’s immune system is still quite weak and sensitive.

So according to the article, babies are born with a weak immune system which does not start to develop on it's own till 2-3 months.

The general of that is accurate. The innate immune system starts being built during pregnancy. The adaptive immune system starts at birth and develops from there. Here's a couple interesting studies on this.

Evolution of the immune system in humans from infancy to old age: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4707740/

The human fetus and newborn: development of the immune response.: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6606446

The development of antibody responses in the infant.: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9492197

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

Right now, the research has shown that it's heritable. Also, that the chance of Autism increases as the age of the Father increases.

They haven't pinpointed the gene responsible yet, but they're trying. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
5 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

It's not what I think...it's what researchers have found. Actual researchers. Who are trying to figure out how to combat Autism.

What reasearchers, sponcered by whom?

How can something that wasnt even around a hundred years ago, suddenly become heredity to the point that in 14 years time, at this present rate, one in two children will be autistic?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Torchwood
2 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

 

How can something that wasnt even around a hundred years ago, suddenly become heredity to the point that in 14 years time, at this present rate, one in two children will be autistic?

how do you know it wasnt around then?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazy Horse
7 minutes ago, Torchwood said:

Well Spotted...but, the million dollar question, can you say why this is the case?

Because its too much all at once. Personally if I had the choice, I wouldn't have had a single shot put in my arm.

And the crimes, the cover-ups, fraud, the felonies, how about that stuff, from a whistleblower who saw it happen?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.