Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bone Black - Make Up Poltergeist Wall Marking

macqdor

This video reveals the steps I took to have the Oct 31st/Nov 1st wall writings analyzed. The results are 96% conclusive: the hard to find material known Bone Black/Bone Char.

Question:  What is Bone Black/Bone Char ? ( that's what I said when I found out what the markings was made out of)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_char

Answer:   "is a porous, black, granular material produced by charring animal bones. Its composition varies depending on how it is made; however, it consists mainly of tricalcium phosphate (or hydroxylapatite) 57–80%, calcium carbonate 6–10% and carbon 7–10%.[1] It is primarily used for filtration and decolorization."

There are some here in this community that believe the investigation of my house began and ended with the investigation of Ghost Adventures.  A quick search on the internet proves that to be FALSE.   Two parapsychologist organizations: S.E.P and the SSPR(led by Nick Kyle) SSPR visited the home twice - matter of fact they lived in the home for 2 weeks: Jan and April 2016. 

Wall analysis was taken as was other research.  I'm not here to debate claims. I'm here to share claims and share info as it becomes available. To each his/her own in regards to who reads this.    Is this not a paranormal community? Where one comes to share stuff?     The information might not be valuable now but somewhere in the future someone else might experience a "Geist" house attack and end up with similar markings, similar make-up as shown above.   Whoever thinks investigations begin and end with Ghost Adventures does so at their own intellectual peril.

If my words fall on deaf ears then google search the words of other individuals.  Men and women who've been in the field longer than a Zak Bagans.  

Thank You

Keith Linder

New member of the Parapsychological Association

SSPR

The second wall markings is still being analyzed and conducted by organizations in the UK. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd go round come back inconclusive.  These markings appeared in the living room, several weeks before the UK's 2nd visit.

I'll share those findings as soon as I know what those are.

• Like 1

Yeah I recall the show with Ghost Adventures. Wasn't sure what to make of the writings myself. I wondered after Zack had that encounter with the home owners girlfriend in the kitchen(watch the episode on Youtube) if maybe she was somehow causing it. Maybe not writing on the wall, though its possible, but she was causing the poltiergeist herself. Maybe she wanted another house, tensions in the relationship,etc. So her frustations an danger came out this way.

20 hours ago, macqdor said:

Is this not a paranormal community? Where one comes to share stuff?

No, this is not at all exclusively a paranormal community. 

It’s a discussion forum packed to the brim with staunch sceptics and believers.

So you should expect a discussion, especially when making exotic claims, as you have done.

I hope this doesn’t dissuade you from continuing, so please proceed.

• Like 3

Hi Holly

There's many facets about the wall-writings that have been easily over-looked.  The sample that was taken that bought about it being called Bone Black was the event that took place Halloween Night.  What makes this night interesting is its the night where water puddles appeared. Thats never happened before.   An expensive piece of equipment called the XRF gun was used to get the make up up the black wall substance.  I know some here have speculated that "oh thats just can webbing spray."  To those who think that - appearance alone doesn't make something webbing spray, the ingredients of does.  IMO - the poltergeist made it look like webbing spray to throw the average person off.    To spawn ridicule and laughter.  Thats why I had the sample tested.  Its an expensive test. Its an expensive gun.

Now about Tina.

Neither Tina or me where ever home when the office was attacked.  We came home to new wall markings.  This might interests you.  We're pretty sure we know why the house was haunted. Has nothing to do with Tina. Has nothing to do with me.   Has everything to do with a previous tenant. An extensive report, thorough in fact will detail what we believe to be the cause for some of the activity. Key word here is "some" of the activity.   This report when complete will be introduced to the entire paranormal community, the entire parapsychology community in the spirit of sharing information.  The case (like most cases) are officially kept open till root-cause can be found.  We think we're almost there. Not hundred percent (after all this is the paranormal we're talking about).  But we're 90% sure.  Thats a good number to be at.

When the XRF gun told us what the wall substance was made out of, the ingredients therein - that info was shopped to multiple paint agencies, multiple art galleries and the conclusion from all (never knowing what their colleagues were saying) was Bone Black/Bone Char.  The XRF gun as its called gave a 96% or higher reading.  

a more written verbatim of that is listed

https://demonsinseattle.com/records/

titled: wall marking analysis.

the reason why the house was hell for me and my girlfriend is coming soon; spring 2018

Thanks

KL

@macqdorThanks ffor sharing. I'm interested.

I just now watched the full Ghost Adventures Episode. A few thoughts popped into my mind from what you have said and the show.

1. Why didn't they have the lettering material analyzed? Why didn't they see, how easily the same thing can be reproduced normally with the fine webbing features? Have you tried to reproduce it normally?

2. Zak talks about finding no PK activity but batteries inexplicably go out twice. And one guy said how they use fresh batteries for each investigation. A couple other things said 'anomaly detected' but they never got into explaining that.

3. Zak may have wanted to be more skeptical on this episode to counter his image that he always finds something. This might make him look more credible in more eyes. 

4. Zak is not comfortable with Tina. Now Keith, is it possible that Tina could be 'naturally' causing all this phenomena (even including while sleep walking)? Where there times when things occurred when she was definitely not around.

5. The independent witness sure of activity (sage stick automatically catching fire) was not given much weight.

Considering everything, I would say the paranormal is more likely than not in this case. 

I'll have to eagerly wait for Spring 2018 for you to reveal the results of your investigation as to the cause of all this. 

Peddling this again? For someone who has been debunked and chased away from this forum so many times, you sure are intent on coming back again and again. Now it's "hard to find" bone char. Anybody can burn a bone.

Why is that? Why so focused on this place, where skeptics abound and have heard this all before? Glutton for punishment, or selling something?

" coming soon; spring 2018 "

Selling something it is.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, moonman said:

For someone who has been debunked 

How was he ever debunked? I've been following this somewhat and have never saw anything warranting as strong a word as 'debunked'. Best attempts at criticism are not a debunking in my view. The Ghost Adventures show certainly did not debunk this.

1. Why didn't they have the lettering material analyzed? Why didn't they see, how easily the same thing can be reproduced normally with the fine webbing features? Have you tried to reproduce it normally?

Answer:  Girlfriend and I were shocked no one including GA decided to have the wall material analyzed.  We were told prior to their arrival to not fix or paint over anything.  I thought with the deep pockets GA had, and the deep pockets that Travel Channel had that analyzing the wall markings would have been a high priority.  It wasn't.  They didn't even ask to chisel off a piece of the door or wall which they could have done, maybe even without our knowledge.  They never did. 

2. Zak talks about finding no PK activity but batteries inexplicably go out twice. And one guy said how they use fresh batteries for each investigation. A couple other things said 'anomaly detected' but they never got into explaining that.

Answer: GA experienced multiple battery loss while in the home.  Some they called attention to.  I can tell you my girlfriend and I while living there had battery drainage issue all the time with our mobile devices as did other teams before and after GA.  Other who know Zak and crew have told me privately the show has called attention to far less in other episodes.  

3. Zak may have wanted to be more skeptical on this episode to counter his image that he always finds something. This might make him look more credible in more eyes. 

Answer: True - one has to understand where GA was at, during the time of this episode. I'm talking about the time period.  One of its well liked members had quit the show and a rumor on the internet had surfaced about the show being faked in some instances.  The belief among the paranormal community was Ghost Adventures finds evidence all the time.  Its demon this. Demon that on every episode. Also understand had Zak and crew found something substantial the show would have aired something entirely different.   I tell people with research time on their hands to go to Zaks twitter page, go to Ghost Adventures Twitter page - December 2014.  The 1st two weeks. Zak, crew and Dave Shradder all have a different sentiment upon immediately leaving the house.  The episode aired Feb 28th, 2015. Two months later. What they tweet out within hours of leaving the house(two months prior) is different than what they showed on  the show. Their attitude is different.  

4. Zak is not comfortable with Tina. Now Keith, is it possible that Tina could be 'naturally' causing all this phenomena (even including while sleep walking)? Where there times when things occurred when she was definitely not around.

Answer: I have to give you the short answer about Zak and Tina's' encounter. Keep in mind there's a lot of content that never made the show.  Zak's voice over about his near head butt experience with Tina was done in a studio in post production - 3,000 miles from ground zero. Here's what really happened.  GA had me and Tina walk around the house, looking for stuff. Its pitch black. Tina tells Zak and crew she smells burnt sage.  Others smell it, but but no one knows where its coming from. Burnt sage to me and Tina means trouble is about to start (we know, we lived it).  Watch the video again and you'll see Tina is looking for the locationof the burnt sage in the kitchen. Its pitch black.  There's a sage stick (used during one the reenactment scenes) that Tina and Zak can't see. Its resting on the kitchen table. Tina leans in with her nose not to confront Zak but to home in on where the sage is coming from. You can't hear the dialogue between us all because GA cut it our in post production. Zak leans in, so does Tina. They nearly head butt because Tina is looking for the sage stick with her nose. We find it seconds later and Tina after seeing Zak jump says "Zak stop acting like a %$sy. To which we all burst out laughing.  What the audience sees 2 months later is not what happened.  The episode even shows a reenactment scene that involves a sage stick.  That sage stick i,e. prop was sitting right underneath Zak and Tina.  Great question.

5. The independent witness sure of activity (sage stick automatically catching fire) was not given much weight.

Answer:  Part 2 of question #4.  Jennifer(No Bull) explained to Zak while being interviewed of how how her sage stick caught fire by itself.  GA did a short reenactment of that scene.  The sage stick was put down in the kitchen, was still simmering when the filming started. Tina smelt it, but didn't know where it was coming from.   Jennifer's interview with Zak lasted about an hour.  The audience only sees seconds of their back in forth.  Unfortunately.  Good stuff was talked about.  

This word debunking is thrown around a lot, but is it really understood.   1st of all. You can't debunk a Bible catching fire. You can't debunk an object missing or appearing out of thin air.  Those things just happen.  Rarely do they happen in front of the investigator.   Ghost Adventures investigation of our house was inconclusive.  Some people think zero evidence equates to fraud. To hoax and to debunking. No it doesn't.  Ghost Adventures can't say they debunked anything because by their own admittance they found nothing. You can't make nothing, something - not even in the paranormal world.   A wise man once said "absence of evidence doesn't mean, evidence is absent."   GA for the little time that they were there found 0. That's not the definition of fraud, of hoaxing.   You have to prove fraud. You have to prove hoaxing.

if I tell you we hear loud bangs coming from our attic at night and u the (investigator) go up there and find a wood beam lose, you remove it and no more noise happens afterward - thats debunking.    If I tell you 3 Bibles caught fire and you through your investigation discover arson, uncover sabotage, etc --then thats fraud. Thats hoaxing.  If you find a book in the house that says "How to Burn Bibles without being detected" thats debunking. Thats hoaxing.   None of that's happened.

Teams have come in, before and after GA and found stuff.,, skeptics ignore that part. 

Edited by macqdor
spell correction
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Answer:  Girlfriend and I were shocked no one including GA decided to have the wall material analyzed.  We were told prior to their arrival to not fix or paint over anything.  I thought with the deep pockets GA had, and the deep pockets that Travel Channel had that analyzing the wall markings would have been a high priority.  It wasn't.  They didn't even ask to chisel off a piece of the door or wall which they could have done, maybe even without our knowledge.  They never did. 

Answer: GA experienced multiple battery loss while in the home.  Some they called attention to.  I can tell you my girlfriend and I while living there had battery drainage issue all the time with our mobile devices as did other teams before and after GA.  Other who know Zak and crew have told me privately the show has called attention to far less in other episodes.  

Answer: True - one has to understand where GA was at, during the time of this episode. I'm talking about the time period.  One of its well liked members had quit the show and a rumor on the internet had surfaced about the show being faked in some instances.  The belief among the paranormal community was Ghost Adventures finds evidence all the time.  Its demon this. Demon that on every episode. Also understand had Zak and crew found something substantial the show would have aired something entirely different.   I tell people with research time on their hands to go to Zaks twitter page, go to Ghost Adventures Twitter page - December 2014.  The 1st two weeks. Zak, crew and Dave Shradder all have a different sentiment upon immediately leaving the house.  The episode aired Feb 28th, 2015. Two months later. What they tweet out within hours of leaving the house(two months prior) is different than what they showed on  the show. Their attitude is different.  

Answer: I have to give you the short answer about Zak and Tina's' encounter. Keep in mind there's a lot of content that never made the show.  Zak's voice over about his near head butt experience with Tina was done in a studio in post production - 3,000 miles from ground zero. Here's what really happened.  GA had me and Tina walk around the house, looking for stuff. Its pitch black. Tina tells Zak and crew she smells burnt sage.  Others smell it, but but no one knows where its coming from. Burnt sage to me and Tina means trouble is about to start (we know, we lived it).  Watch the video again and you'll see Tina is looking for the locationof the burnt sage in the kitchen. Its pitch black.  There's a sage stick (used during one the reenactment scenes) that Tina and Zak can't see. Its resting on the kitchen table. Tina leans in with her nose not to confront Zak but to home in on where the sage is coming from. You can't hear the dialogue between us all because GA cut it our in post production. Zak leans in, so does Tina. They nearly head butt because Tina is looking for the sage stick with her nose. We find it seconds later and Tina after seeing Zak jump says "Zak stop acting like a %$sy. To which we all burst out laughing.  What the audience sees 2 months later is not what happened.  The episode even shows a reenactment scene that involves a sage stick.  That sage stick i,e. prop was sitting right underneath Zak and Tina.  Great question.

Answer:  Part 2 of question #4.  Jennifer(No Bull) explained to Zak while being interviewed of how how her sage stick caught fire by itself.  GA did a short reenactment of that scene.  The sage stick was put down in the kitchen, was still simmering when the filming started. Tina smelt it, but didn't know where it was coming from.   Jennifer's interview with Zak lasted about an hour.  The audience only sees seconds of their back in forth.  Unfortunately.  Good stuff was talked about.  

This word debunking is thrown around a lot, but is it really understood.   1st of all. You can't debunk a Bible catching fire. You can't debunk an object missing or appearing out of thin air.  Those things just happen.  Rarely do they happen in front of the investigator.   Ghost Adventures investigation of our house was inconclusive.  Some people think zero evidence equates to fraud. To hoax and to debunking. No it doesn't.  Ghost Adventures can't say they debunked anything because by their own admittance they found nothing. You can't make nothing, something - not even in the paranormal world.   A wise man once said "absence of evidence doesn't mean, evidence is absent."   GA for the little time that they were there found 0. That's not the definition of fraud, of hoaxing.   You have to prove fraud. You have to prove hoaxing.

if I tell you we hear loud bangs coming from our attic at night and u the (investigator) go up there and find a wood beam lose, you remove it and no more noise happens afterward - thats debunking.    If I tell you 3 Bibles caught fire and you through your investigation discover arson, uncover sabotage, etc --then thats fraud. Thats hoaxing.  If you find a book in the house that says "How to Burn Bibles without being detected" thats debunking. Thats hoaxing.   None of that's happened.

Teams have come in, before and after GA and found stuff.,, skeptics ignore that part. 

Great, thanks for the additional information. I think now it is even more likely that GA subjectively chose to make a more skeptical episode for its image. I'm losing respect for Zak's fairness, which I don't like.

But anyway, what about the possibility that Tina is doing this all naturally, or even when sleep-walking. Are there cases that couldn't have  been her?

Great, thanks for the additional information. I think now it is even more likely that GA subjectively chose to make a more skeptical episode for its image. I'm losing respect for Zak's fairness, which I don't like.

But anyway, what about the possibility that Tina is doing this all naturally, or even when sleep-walking. Are there cases that couldn't have  been her?

Answer: it was very easy to rule each other out as suspects because the majority of the activity happened either while we were at work or when we were together.  I had an ADT Pulse security system installed, it tracks the comings and going of anyone.  if you open or close a door it time stamps it. That record get sent to to the ADT cloud storage system( a server that only I and ADT can access)

Lets say Tina comes home early because she forgot her umbrella or something.  The ADT is going to time stamp her coming and leaving.  The system doesn't care who it is. It just time stamps that the door was open or closed.  Knowing the 3 digit PIN to deactivate the security system doesn't turn off the tracking system.  

How about sleep walking?  Tina's not a sleep walker. We've never woken up to wall-writings. We've come home to that stuff. Kitchen cabinet doors the same way. The alarm system is on when we go to bed. Even if Tina woke up, sleep walked and did something, lets say she turned off the system.  Turning off the system doesn't turn off the feature.  The feature is baked in.  The log is going to show someone turned off the ADT system at 3:30am.  That never happened. FYI - Only I have access to the logs. Me and ADT of course.

So no Tina's not a suspect. Neither am I.  We were able to rule each other out as suspects on day one. Take into the account the previous tenant testimony, of her family experiencing identical things - then yeah you have to think me and Tina are free and clear.  Something was here when we moved in.. Whats sad is GA knew all of this.  

The biggest problem with this is if it is a "Thought form" or one of the "Earthbound" anything powerful enough to do this is powerful enough to take a form. I'm calling bull****.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Answer: it was very easy to rule each other out as suspects because the majority of the activity happened either while we were at work or when we were together.  I had an ADT Pulse security system installed, it tracks the comings and going of anyone.  if you open or close a door it time stamps it. That record get sent to to the ADT cloud storage system( a server that only I and ADT can access)

Lets say Tina comes home early because she forgot her umbrella or something.  The ADT is going to time stamp her coming and leaving.  The system doesn't care who it is. It just time stamps that the door was open or closed.  Knowing the 3 digit PIN to deactivate the security system doesn't turn off the tracking system.  

How about sleep walking?  Tina's not a sleep walker. We've never woken up to wall-writings. We've come home to that stuff. Kitchen cabinet doors the same way. The alarm system is on when we go to bed. Even if Tina woke up, sleep walked and did something, lets say she turned off the system.  Turning off the system doesn't turn off the feature.  The feature is baked in.  The log is going to show someone turned off the ADT system at 3:30am.  That never happened. FYI - Only I have access to the logs. Me and ADT of course.

So no Tina's not a suspect. Neither am I.  We were able to rule each other out as suspects on day one. Take into the account the previous tenant testimony, of her family experiencing identical things - then yeah you have to think me and Tina are free and clear.  Something was here when we moved in.. Whats sad is GA knew all of this.  

I'm impressed very much by your knowledge and thoroughness. I didn't even know about the previous family experiencing the same things. Well documented then, and I have to believe that there is a high probability that the paranormal is involved.

We can't control how others choose to react to the possibility of the paranormal.

Edited by papageorge1

We knew the amount opposition, cynicism, and skepticism we would encounter by publicizing our claims.  Therefore certain actions had to be taken like the ADT security, locating previous tenants ( a process that took two years ) and writing down every event when it occurred, where it occurred and how it occurred.   Even with all of that the opposition has still been fierce.   None of its easy.   But it share time now.  You and others here will find the root cause highly compelling. Its something I never would have imagined.     But it makes perfect sense.    I will post it here when complete.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, macqdor said:

We knew the amount opposition, cynicism, and skepticism we would encounter by publicizing our claims.  Therefore certain actions had to be taken like the ADT security, locating previous tenants ( a process that took two years ) and writing down every event when it occurred, where it occurred and how it occurred.   Even with all of that the opposition has still been fierce.   None of its easy.   But it share time now.  You and others here will find the root cause highly compelling. Its something I never would have imagined.     But it makes perfect sense.    I will post it here when complete.

Quite a story pf strength and fortitude on your part, You know, the stronger the evidence, the nastier the opposition turns, and you hung in there. I am looking forward to the disclosure. I hope in the end, this case gets well documented in the annals of the paranormal.

Edited by papageorge1

On 12/02/2018 at 9:18 PM, moonman said:

Peddling this again? For someone who has been debunked and chased away from this forum so many times, you sure are intent on coming back again and again. Now it's "hard to find" bone char. Anybody can burn a bone.

Why is that? Why so focused on this place, where skeptics abound and have heard this all before? Glutton for punishment, or selling something?

" coming soon; spring 2018 "

Selling something it is.

I have to agree with this.

Keith, you have been evasive on the majority of occasions when asked to answer questions to the extent that you disappear for months. 

Still doesn't wash.

Redefining success - I think I've been a member here I think going on three years.  I hate grading myself but I think I do a fair job answering questions.  Not perfect, but fair.  I answer and respond to questions.  Not innuendos. Not attacks. An innuendo is not a question.  Ask me a direct question and you'll get a direct answer. If I dont know the answer I'll say I don't know.   If I dont respond to a question its either because I view it as innuendo, or I simply missed entirely.  I'm not privy to all the email updates (as a result of someone posting).  No one's emailed me privately and not had their question answered. 

The word debunking has become too loose of a term here - to the point of it now thriving. Loyd Auerbach said it best when he said skeptics definition of debunking something is basically offering an alternative theory, an alternate opinion i.e. rational.    The burden of proof is just as equal to those debunking as it is to those making a claim. And lets be clear. You can't debunk objects flying across the room.  You can't debunk objects catching fire. Unless you personally are physically present.   Those who study Poltergeist up close and personal will tell you - that phenomena is the hardest to research. The hardest to investigate. The activity usually subsides by the time a research arrives on the scene.  

Saying "anybody can burn a bone" thats not debunking?  I mean seriously, who says that?   No one here can debunk anything because none of you are in the home. The only people who can debunk my claim are those who have stepped foot inside the home.   For the record not seeing something like a Bible catch fire, while in the home (say a few hrs) is not debunking.  Those are leaps, and assumptions that skeptics have been getting by with for quite some time.  Coming up with a rational explanation doesn't make the event less supernatural.  Unless, UNLESS, you were on-site and therefore was able to test that rational explanation.  Skeptics like to present Ghost Adventures episode "Demons in Seattle" as their #1 debunk mechanism, but in doing present an profound paradox. How can debunk something when you by your own admittance found NOTHING? The universe we belong to presents us from making something out of nothing.  You can't do it.  GA came with nothing, and left with nothing.  

They had the entire house to themselves for 5 hrs.  They could have chipped away a few of the wall markings, they could have taken sample with them and had them analyzed. They didn't do it.  Does anybody doubt they couldn't afford it?  Is it my fault they didn't take wall sample?  Is it my fault they didn't take one of the burnt Bibles?  They could have.  But they didn't.    You see this web site right here?

http://www.emeraldselfstoragewa.com/

One of the doors from the Bothell home rests inside this storage facility(the video above shows it)

Any skeptic, paranormal, parapsychology, can visit this door anytime they want to.  They can ask for sample(s).  They analyze the door (with the Bone Black) all they want.

The door been inside Emerald Storage for over one year. I pay $55 a month just to house it.  Debunk that!

http://s299.photobucket.com/user/macqdor/media/WashingtonPoltergeist/Nick_Kyle_zpssnf3agpy.jpg.html?o=0

Edited by macqdor
spell correction
  • Like 1

I want to reiterate something Redefining Success. This comment from moonman of

Anybody can burn a bone

Proves my point about some people are just cool with making blanketing statements.  Let talk facts here.  Anybody cannot burn a bone.  The chemical make up of Bison/Cow bone is different than say a dog, or cat bone, and you know why?  Because cows eat different things. Cows, Bison are exposed to the sun differently than say another animals.   Its the chemical of the Bison that makes it unique, its why native Americans the world over used it for paint. They didnt use horse bone.  They didnt use dog bone or human bone.  The substance inside the cow bone makes it prime for calligraphy. 

Its produces one of the rarest purest forms of the color black in the whole world.  Moonman blurting out "anybody can burn a bone" reveals how little he knows about cremation.  And don't worry I was the same way, until recently.   Now I'm going to ask a question since Moonman brought it up.  How much bone do you think is needed  to paint one wall?  Two walls. Three walls?  Four walls. Four walls including the ceiling.  How much animal carcas are we looking at Moonman?  I'm not talking about any old animal bone. Im talking about Bison/Cow. 

Do you know how much heat is needed to burn bone into charcoal powder.  Do you know the amount of energy needed to do something like that?  Let alone time.  There's only one manufacturer of Bone Black in the entire world(at the time this report was done).   The idea that me and girlfriend came up with the idea one day to burn animal bones, cow bones, an inordinate amount of it mind you and paint our walls - ten times over the course of one year is more ludicrous. But let some of you tell it - thats debunking. No its not.  

those kind of questions - comments, being quoted as a means of reference makes me believe some here (not all) really don't have a grasp about whats being reported.  Bone Black is not a regular bone. Its charred Bison/Cow remains.  The amount of bone needed to paint my office wall, just one wall would require an inordinate amount of cow carcass.  Don't believe me. Make a few phone calls of your own.

Ask around and report your findings here.

The community awaits.

• Like 1

@macqdor, your whole comment above is kind of irrelevant when you can buy it online relatively cheaply though?

Edit: Even in your OP you said that it is ‘hard to find’. What am I missing? Seems a bit deceptive. 

Edited by Timonthy
Edit.
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Proves my point about some people are just cool with making blanketing statements.  Let talk facts here.  Anybody cannot burn a bone.  The chemical make up of Bison/Cow bone is different than say a dog, or cat bone, and you know why?  Because cows eat different things. Cows, Bison are exposed to the sun differently than say another animals.   Its the chemical of the Bison that makes it unique, its why native Americans the world over used it for paint. They didnt use horse bone.  They didnt use dog bone or human bone.  The substance inside the cow bone makes it prime for calligraphy. 

Its produces one of the rarest purest forms of the color black in the whole world.  Moonman blurting out "anybody can burn a bone" reveals how little he knows about cremation.  And don't worry I was the same way, until recently.   Now I'm going to ask a question since Moonman brought it up.  How much bone do you think is needed  to paint one wall?  Two walls. Three walls?  Four walls. Four walls including the ceiling.  How much animal carcas are we looking at Moonman?  I'm not talking about any old animal bone. Im talking about Bison/Cow.

Errr...Just no.   This is biology at it's worst. We identify bones on archaeology sites by their shape, DNA and RNA. They are the same chemical makeup. Also we didn't use any bones for paint. Yellow pine made the best charcoal for paint.

44 minutes ago, macqdor said:

native Americans the world over

:lol:  .....I just had to quote that......

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

@macqdor, your whole comment above is kind of irrelevant when you can buy it online relatively cheaply though?

Edit: Even in your OP you said that it is ‘hard to find’. What am I missing? Seems a bit deceptive. 

Found a site that sells the stuff for cheap.

https://www.naturalpigments.com/bone-black-pigment.html

So it should be relatively easy to fake something paranormal.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

It doesn't say nothing about Native Americans using it either......:lol:

I'd think ever culture would learn to draw and write using burnt pieces of wood.:rolleyes:

I've held back on responding to this thread due to the apparent saltiness of the new members.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

I'd think ever culture would learn to draw and write using burn pieces of wood.:rolleyes:

I've held back on responding to this thread due to the apparent saltiness of the new members.

You missed my above post between you and Tim explaining what we did. :tu:

Just now, Piney said:

You missed my above post between you and Tim explaining what we did. :tu:

Yeah, my bad. Kinda shows how unimportant all this is to me. Kinda "meh" when it comes to these paranormal claims. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked