Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bone Black - Make Up Poltergeist Wall Marking

macqdor

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

That's exactly what we're looking at Brother. 

Probably also basically true too.

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Probably also basically true too.

Gods! I just spit goat yogurt all over my screen and laughed myself into cramps...... 

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Did you look at the evidence like an investigation I included in post 43?

How can you claim a lack of evidence if you haven't looked. I think you are uncomfortable with what you might find, so vague attacks are what I see coming from you.

So, your claim of evidence is to point at another Youtube video on this very topic, where someone gives us anecdotes?  Seriously, papa, you are a waste of bytes.  TELL US - give is the chain of provenance and the logical proof that you have.  Otherwise, no more video links - it's lazy and, frankly, pitiful.

• Like 3

Just now, ChrLzs said:

So, your claim of evidence is to point at another Youtube video on this very topic, where someone gives us anecdotes?  Seriously, papa, you are a waste of bytes.  TELL US - give is the chain of provenance and the logical proof that you have.  Otherwise, no more video links - it's lazy and, frankly, pitiful.

If you want to be an ostrich in the sand then I don’t need to see your behind in the air either. 

10 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Methinks papa gets a cut of the profits. ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, macqdor said:

credentials please.  Im eager to read your writings, lectures, books, and notes, on the subject.  Please provide PINEY?  Do you have a website you can point me to where your knowledge of the subject matter is listed as artifact?

Oh my. Piney, looks like you need to go out and get one of those freeweb sites and throw some pictures up to be taken seriously. How unaware to claim this against an Adept in an oral, closed Tradition which forbids much of that documentation. I deal with similar in my own background, and just chalk it up to Hollywood. Maybe we should go in on a web site, tho, and put up some pics and all. At least we could have cool emails and stuff. If you make one can I have an email? Pleeeaasseee? That would be so cool and all....

Lord, this has really become a sad thread to read through. Piney is an Adept I have known for some years now. Really. He has taken the time to develop a relationship with me and others here. I know his credentials. I do not know yours at all. I cannot even believe you said this. 

Wait...actually, I do. I have watched the baiting for pages now as I read through this PR release.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Also this reminds me of the scientist who said: Except for the data (videos) that doesn’t fit, all the data fits my theory nIcely.

5 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Oh my. Piney, looks like you need to go out and get one of those freeweb sites and throw some pictures up to be taken seriously. How unaware to claim this against an Adept in an oral, closed Tradition which forbids much of that documentation. I deal with similar in my own background, and just chalk it up to Hollywood. Maybe we should go in on a web site, tho, and put up some pics and all. At least we could have cool emails and stuff. If you make one can I have an email? Pleeeaasseee? That would be so cool and all....

Lord, this has really become a sad thread to read through. Piney is an Adept I have known for some years now. Really. He has taken the time to develop a relationship with me and others here. I know his credentials. I do not know yours at all. I cannot even believe you said this. 

Wait...actually, I do. I have watched the baiting for pages now as I read through this PR release.

Waaniishii nii xaansa'tii

• Like 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I am aware of that. And he has something tremendous to share here. I’d be at it for years and years to come myself.

Maybe when he finally shares that, there will be some belief. Until then, this all really looks like nearly every other effort to establish a haunted place in cyber space for a future movie/book deal. We saw several back in 07, one at least was released a couple years ago onscreen. Be nice if this was the exception but, that would be it. An exception. 

Papa you seem a truly sincere sort. I like that about you. What is it worth, what is the cost, of deceiving someone for your own profit? Versus simply saying, hey, I am working on a fabulous fiction tale and want inputs to make it truly rock and scare? Maybe it does not matter to you. But, it does to some here and gets them worked up. Me? I have grown more cynical over the decades in this field and rarely bother to try to "save" or "spare" others. Part of the learning process. 

There aren't any villains here, just folks being what they honestly are, which is what makes this an interesting read. I don't agree with everyone, but, some of you are awfully awesome. Others....... :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Maybe when he finally shares that, there will be some belief. Until then, this all really looks like nearly every other effort to establish a haunted place in cyber space for a future movie/book deal. We saw several back in 07, one at least was released a couple years ago onscreen. Be nice if this was the exception but, that would be it. An exception. 

Papa you seem a truly sincere sort. I like that about you. What is it worth, what is the cost, of deceiving someone for your own profit? Versus simply saying, hey, I am working on a fabulous fiction tale and want inputs to make it truly rock and scare? Maybe it does not matter to you. But, it does to some here and gets them worked up. Me? I have grown more cynical over the decades in this field and rarely bother to try to "save" or "spare" others. Part of the learning process. 

There aren't any villains here, just folks being what they honestly are, which is what makes this an interesting read. I don't agree with everyone, but, some of you are awfully awesome. Others....... :)

Did you watch the video I posted in post 43? I did.

Edited by papageorge1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

Did you watch the video I posted in post 43?

You really are pushing for the "hits" profit aren't you. Messaging back and forth with Keith too.

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

You really are pushing for the "hits" profit aren't you. Messaging back and forth with Keith too.

No response deserved.

Just now, papageorge1 said:

No response deserved.

You keep pushing a monetized Youtube channel. It's rather obvious..

@Not A Rockstar    Embete wi?  

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

No response deserved.

But...that's a response.

Let me guess, watch #43. That's your answer to everything. I thought you were just a sucker who fell for this at first, but now I'm really starting to think you're in on it. You push it way too hard with no proof or reason.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

I've been watching the video. Lets see, The compare the technique of writing to "horse hair pottery" which is a Southwestern technique. The man symbol is Central Woodland and a friggin Priest says it was a Indian burial ground? This is a North West Coast  whose culture was nothing like the other two I mentioned .This Indian ghost is really confused not knowing what area they came from.

Any bones found have to be reported to NAGRA officials and local archaeologists. Not thrown away.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Did you watch the video I posted in post 43? I did.

Yes, I did, Papa. I saw some interesting catches of something going on. The flipping light switch, the shadow person seeming to be at the foot of the stairs (not the hat man sort for those who are interested in SP, just the hoodie type standing there). I enjoyed some of the investigators' actually really good discussions at times about frequencies for EVPs and ideas of what may make one item record a voice while another hears nothing. They reference some things not shown so I assume that is the soon to be released television show of Phenomenon. I think that is the name of the series. I may even watch that if it is in the US. They also have a book on it out, called House of Fire and Whispers, which is a cool title and not written by the OP. It was an interesting watch but painful to do that for 90 minutes. Still and all, it was decent. I am going to look into horse hair pottery more, that looks cool, but is another topic entirely. For the wary, that video is not monetized, that Papa gave us above. If there is an electrician in the forum pls pm me I have a question about something I saw in it.

But, I am going to sit back and wait and see. I have a lot of issues with this, which are useless to bother listing, as they get shouted down as me not knowing what the paranormal does or acts like. I know some few things about it, actually, have worked with it for a few decades now, but, credentials in that sort of thing only count if they support what someone is claiming :). 

The big thing is this fellow running the investigation claims they asked some of the real questions we all wonder about the other side, like if there is a heaven (more, like a dozen questions but it went by quick) and supposedly got clear replies. I want to hear that bit. One of my biggest gripes with ghost hunters are that they supposedly get a ghost chatting and ask them stupid things like "are you there" or turn and babble at their co-hunter asking if they heard it, too and then rewind and listen and the "ghost" just wanders off I guess. Why even bother hunting if that's all you do? 

So, yes, papa, I did see it. It is cool to watch. There is a show to promote coming out and a book out. Beware of that motive and relax and wait and let us see the show when it comes out. Maybe it will be interesting and something new. Perhaps not. JMO.

To the OP, I feel your pain. I am sure you do want to feel some vindication over the past years of being doubted and having your life disrupted, as it SEEMS it may have been. That goes with the territory, though. I am always surprised if someone does agree with me :). Thank Hollywood and a host of BS-ers for that.

Oh wow, you guys found Native American symbols on the internet.  You did the same thing I did AFTER the poltergeist wrote on my walls.  How do you think I knew the "upside down man" symbol was called a "upside down man symbol"   LOL

But I'm glad you decided to let google do your talking. I'm glad some of you took the time to at least go online and research something oppose to making blanketed statements.

Now PINEY, Moonman, Not A Rockstar, who's going to go out and Google the term Poltergeist and the word Wall Writings?

Pls bring your finding about Poltergeist wall-writings back here.   Papageorge please don't fret, rejoice.  They've finally doing what I did two years ago. RESEARCHING...........................

6 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Now PINEY, Moonman, Not A Rockstar, who's going to go out and Google the term Poltergeist and the word Wall Writings?

Pls bring your finding about Poltergeist wall-writings back here.   Papageorge please don't fret, rejoice.  They've finally doing what I did two years ago. RESEARCHING...........................

You just lost what respect I had for you. 

If Papa wants to be your fan boy, he is free to do so. 

Have fun on your ego tripping. You give no one else respect, don't expect any back. 

• Like 1

PINEY

There's nothing more to learn. It's just a writing device. It isn't even used in ceremony.

PINEY - you can't tell another person what's not to learn?  There you go trying to control the existence of information. There's a lot to learn here (if you but knew).   Here's something your eyes have missed, several of your eyes have missed and its because you don't believe. You need to control who believes what, when and where and made you blind some crystal clear unknowns. Unknowns I refer to ask questions.   I have a lot of questions. I'm the house occupant. My point of view is, I lived in the house. Your point of view puts you hundreds if not thousands of miles away.  Here's why I do what I do.

The questions I want to know.

1.)  I want to know how the spirit was able to write on the walls. Some of the writings appear behind furniture.  How did it write behind a computer desk? Behind a stereo speaker.  None of those items were moved.

2.) December 2014  - How did they write on every wall in my office including the ceiling in twenty minutes time?  Thats how long I was gone?

3.) How did they write similar symbols in my car (parked outside my drive way)

4.) How did they write in the hallway, while I was watching TV . Girlfriend and I didn't hear a thing.

5.) How do you write with sage stick? I tried .  I couldn't do it.

6.) How to paint and write on every wall and not get so much as a drop of paint anywhere else?

7.)  Where did you get the Bone Black?

8.) Why did you use Bone Black?  Why not a sharpie?

9.)  Why is the office the only room you wrote in?

10.  How did you avoid getting paint on the carpet?

11.) How did you avoid getting paint on anything, except the wall (see question # 6)

THOSE ARE JUST STARTER QUESTIONS

A.) where do items go when they go missing?

B.) where did the kid toys come from? we have no kids?

C.) How can a Bible catch fire and NOT BE HOT TO THE TOUCH?

D.) What do water puddles mean?

E.) Why do poltergeist infestations, the world over all have common similarities?

F.) Where do the rocks come from that are thrown into the house?  Warm to the touch and not from the immediate area?

Those questions PINEY are why I'm here.  You might not want answers to those questions. You might not even care.  But I do. Guess I'm just wired different. Maybe its because I've seen things with the naked eye that only 1% of this population LIVEs to see.

I'll probably never get the answers to the questions.  But I'm going to try anyways. Your innuendo and innuendo of others is not going to deter me.

I've arrived. Get used to that.  Keith Linder has arrived.

No one's forcing you and others to be here.  I'm here, and I'm going to be here for a long while.

Gods will of course.

What if we step back for just a moment...

@macqdor, maybe you are your own poltergeist. Have you ever considered the possibility of dissociative identity disorder (you or your partner, or both)?

@papageorge1, I watched about 20 minutes of the video you posted. The only thing that interested me from that 20 minutes was about the fire brigade attending because of the burning picture on the wall, and there being an associated report. The rest was just subjective opinion, so I mustn’t have got to the good parts. I’ll watch the rest sometime, but it was a pretty slow 20 minutes. 

Following that, @macqdor, have you posted that report online? I’d be interested to read it. 

1 hour ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Yes, I did, Papa. I saw some interesting catches of something going on. The flipping light switch, the shadow person seeming to be at the foot of the stairs (not the hat man sort for those who are interested in SP, just the hoodie type standing there). I enjoyed some of the investigators' actually really good discussions at times about frequencies for EVPs and ideas of what may make one item record a voice while another hears nothing. They reference some things not shown so I assume that is the soon to be released television show of Phenomenon. I think that is the name of the series. I may even watch that if it is in the US. They also have a book on it out, called House of Fire and Whispers, which is a cool title and not written by the OP. It was an interesting watch but painful to do that for 90 minutes. Still and all, it was decent. I am going to look into horse hair pottery more, that looks cool, but is another topic entirely. For the wary, that video is not monetized, that Papa gave us above. If there is an electrician in the forum pls pm me I have a question about something I saw in it.

But, I am going to sit back and wait and see. I have a lot of issues with this, which are useless to bother listing, as they get shouted down as me not knowing what the paranormal does or acts like. I know some few things about it, actually, have worked with it for a few decades now, but, credentials in that sort of thing only count if they support what someone is claiming :). 

The big thing is this fellow running the investigation claims they asked some of the real questions we all wonder about the other side, like if there is a heaven (more, like a dozen questions but it went by quick) and supposedly got clear replies. I want to hear that bit. One of my biggest gripes with ghost hunters are that they supposedly get a ghost chatting and ask them stupid things like "are you there" or turn and babble at their co-hunter asking if they heard it, too and then rewind and listen and the "ghost" just wanders off I guess. Why even bother hunting if that's all you do? 

So, yes, papa, I did see it. It is cool to watch. There is a show to promote coming out and a book out. Beware of that motive and relax and wait and let us see the show when it comes out. Maybe it will be interesting and something new. Perhaps not. JMO.

To the OP, I feel your pain. I am sure you do want to feel some vindication over the past years of being doubted and having your life disrupted, as it SEEMS it may have been. That goes with the territory, though. I am always surprised if someone does agree with me :). Thank Hollywood and a host of BS-ers for that.

Your post was a little painful to read; like watching someone run several little circles making sure they don't say anything clearly. Not impressed by the game playing, I prefer a more direct approach.  

28 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

@papageorge1, I watched about 20 minutes of the video you posted. The only thing that interested me from that 20 minutes was about the fire brigade attending because of the burning picture on the wall, and there being an associated report. The rest was just subjective opinion, so I mustn’t have got to the good parts. I’ll watch the rest sometime, but it was a pretty slow 20 minutes. 

No sense continuing, then. The fire brigade attending was the high mark.

• The topic was locked