Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bone Black - Make Up Poltergeist Wall Marking

macqdor

Many have asked you for the Fire Department/Brigade report, macqdor.  Instead of making lame jokes and posting cartoons, maybe you should start answering questions and requests properly.  Feel free to black out any overly personal details, but POST IT.  It's a simple request that will show you as being truthful (once, anyways) - surely you would want that?

BTW, I *will* be checking its authenticity....

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

How much do I have to pay to hear this riveting tale?

$16 for the book.

$8 for a movie ticket, if and when it comes out unless it’s direct to video (DVD?) then you can wait til it hits the $5 bin at Walmart. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Your words will never be more truer once I share with you (and others here) why the house was haunted.  Yeah, its that dark

heres-that-attention-you-ordered-mainegu

Any chance of there being anything on the haunted house in one of those boxes? 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

$16 for the book.

$8 for a movie ticket, if and when it comes out unless it’s direct to video (DVD?) then you can wait til it hits the $5 bin at Walmart. 

Can't I just wait till it's on NetFlix?

• Like 3

BTW, what are the penalties like in the USA, for filing false reports to emergency services?  Hereabouts, we take a very dim view of wasting govt resources on hoaxes.

I'm also emailing ADT Seattle to get their take on what Keith has said about them...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

BTW, what are the penalties like in the USA, for filing false reports to emergency services?  Hereabouts, we take a very dim view of wasting govt resources on hoaxes.

I'm also emailing ADT Seattle to get their take on what Keith has said about them...

The simple misdemeanor version of False Reports to or Communications with Public Safety Entities carries up to 30 days in the county jail for those who are convicted, while the serious misdemeanor version can result in a sentence of up to 1 year in the county jail.

Digging around I found this. 

• Like 1

Wait a minute...

I was reading the report from the testing done on the door...is there an actual printed report from the lab stating what was in the paint or is it just your writing? 

Also, it was determined that it was tricalcium phosphate, correct? Where does it say bone black?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, macqdor said:

Allow me to clarify - these letters are not appearing in my mailbox. These year old letters, 5+ yrs old are appearing in drawers, staircases, tables and coffee tables(inside our house). Just like the kid toys.   The letters belong to previous tenants.   I used one letter to locate a tenant.  I don't posses these letters anymore, I forwarded them to the landlord who said he forward them onward.  He would not divulge the previous current location.  I got lucky. I found one previous tenant on Facebook and gained rapport.  This was 2012, 2014.  

Like Morpheus said in the Matrix. I can only show you the door. You have to walk in.  There's not much I can do for you if you're nervous about clicking a BOX account URL.  Box is a very secure site. They do their job well.   

The letter from the fire department (report) will appear in report (forum posts)  dealing with ......spontaneous fire(s) a subset of the report of why the house was haunted.(why we think). 

that was a collectors item poster to. I love and miss that poster :-/

Poster_FIRE.jpg

Why didn’t you take photos of the letters so you had some kind of proof they existed?

Has the tenant you found ever posted on forums or spoken publicly about their experiences? Would they be interested to?

I’m still pretty convinced that if you showed me your door, and I walked inside and stayed a while, nothing would happen. Maybe in rooms I’m not in...

I’m not worried at all about downloading things from dropboxes, more so the issue is that I’d prefer a link external to your website and Dropbox as a lot of this seems very dubious. 

Can you just post the report by itself? Preferable alone rather than being surrounded by further claims.

What exactly was the poster of?

6 hours ago, moonman said:

There are some good questions here. Stuff that can be answered. Why no answers?

... Takes time to come up with excuses or distractions.  And if you want to push a hoax wait a while, after more people have posted, those difficult questions move into semi-obscurity, ie not on the last page...

Problem for macqdor is that here at UM we have:

- people who don't easily forget

- people who are quite clever (oh, if only I was one, but ... I walk in their footsteps)

I might take the time to go back over the thread, and post a numbered list of all the questions that have not been satisfactorily answered.  The list will probably start with:

Q.1 Keith, how is it that after ~10 years of these heinous events, and the fact that you had security systems of various kinds installed, NOT ONCE, even when you had remote video logging, have those systems worked at the times when an 'event' has occurred.  (When answering this one, Keith, I'd suggest you consider the fact that ADT (and the Fire Dept) might well be looking on...) 

btw, I think I know the extremely obvious answer to that first question, and it sorta reduces the need for any further questions.  {cough}deceitful attention-seeker{cough}

• Like 3

Q.1 Keith, how is it that after ~10 years of these heinous events, and the fact that you had security systems of various kinds installed, NOT ONCE, even when you had remote video logging, have those systems worked at the times when an 'event' has occurred.  (When answering this one, Keith, I'd suggest you consider the fact that ADT (and the Fire Dept) might well be looking on...) 

ChrLzs -  I'm not sure where the 10 years came from.  We lived in the house from May 2012 to May 2016.  We're talking four years not ten.  But you asked an important question, one of my favorite questions matter of fact.  Video cameras were brought in 1.) Sony Handicams, 2.) CCTV Foscam, Cisco and Treadnet CCTV IR Motion/Sound detection cameras.  

Scenario #1 - go to work, come back cameras unplugged, moved turned upside down or gone

Scenario #2 - come home from work (mind you, the cameras were left one) when we left. The send email alerts when sound and motion is triggered.  Come home that camera is broken into bits. I'm talking about the brinks of powder.  

Scenario #3 - Buy more cameras, have cameras watching cameras.  Go to work . Come back, house is upside down. Cameras are laying on the floor and some are missing. Last interesting scenario

Scenario #4 - Come back and cameras those that are left are rebooted.  The power to the room, sometimes entire has been cut.

I don't forget either.  Its impossible to forget.

camera1.jpg

Timothy

Why didn’t you take photos of the letters so you had some kind of proof they existed?

Has the tenant you found ever posted on forums or spoken publicly about their experiences? Would they be interested to?

I’m still pretty convinced that if you showed me your door, and I walked inside and stayed a while, nothing would happen. Maybe in rooms I’m not in...

I’m not worried at all about downloading things from dropboxes, more so the issue is that I’d prefer a link external to your website and Dropbox as a lot of this seems very dubious. 

Can you just post the report by itself? Preferable alone rather than being surrounded by further claims.

What exactly was the poster of?

1.) Never occurred to me take pictures.  You're speaking about an event that took place in 2012, 2014.  We're still unsure if we're being pranked or punked.  I know what teleport and asport is now because I've spent the last 2 years researching it. In 2012. 2014 I didn't know what this stuff meant.  It was just weird to me. I wasn't  thinking Poltergeist.  I was just thinking this is weird.  I gave the letters to the land lord.  In 2014 I asked him if he could give me the previous tenants contact info.  He said no.  That was a dead end for us.  Until another letter arrived belonging to a previous tenant. Before I mailed that letter to the land lord, I decided to do something different. I looked up the name on Facebook. BINGO.I found her.  There's no manual that tells you what to do when you think your house is haunted, especially haunted by a Poltergeist.  No one's telling you preserve everything.  The only thing people are telling are to sage. To pray. To cleanse the house and to Bless the house. No one talking about preserving anything - we're 2 years from that even being discussed.    There's a lot of stuff we threw away that I wish we didn't.   Why do you think the door is in storage.  Im scared to throw it away.  Im hoping someone can test it some more. The offers open.

2.)  "I’m still pretty convinced that if you showed me your door, and I walked inside and stayed a while, nothing would happen. Maybe in rooms I’m not in."

That's the whole characteristics of a Poltergeist. Odds are if you walked in nothing would happen.  There is a theory called repression. Certain attitudes, belief system, etc can repress activity.  The #1 reason why US and UK got loads of data vs. Ghost Adventures is because they lived in the home.   There's something to be said about sleeping in a house vs. visiting.  Imagine what it is your doing?  Your sleeping. Eating. Taking a shower, going from room to room - doing basic stuff. Not so much looking for stuff to happen which is what GA did.  But waiting for stuff to happen.  When you have 3 weeks or 4 weeks to spare your odds of experiencing something is going to go way up.  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up.  Its a better proof of concept.  

3.)  What exactly was the poster of?

Final Fantasy Advent Children poster.

Classic, hard to find. Cloth material not glossy paper

:-/

4.)  Report will explain why the house was haunted.  What gave rise to the activity.  Its the best lead we've got. That I've got.  Its been right under our nose the entire time and should make since to those who see the bigger picture.     If you understand Poltergeist this will make total since.  I'm surprised we didn't see it sooner.

Edited by macqdor

There are some good questions here. Stuff that can be answered. Why no answers?

you're right they're great questions.  Understand I see them when i see them.  Time_Zone constraints, work, life, etc may delay my response.   

a response will always come......Im doing my best.

foscam_2016.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, macqdor said:

ChrLzs -  I'm not sure where the 10 years came from.

My apologies.  It just seems to be that long...

We lived in the house from May 2012 to May 2016.  We're talking four years not ten.  But you asked an important question, one of my favorite questions matter of fact.  Video cameras were brought in 1.) Sony Handicams, 2.) CCTV Foscam, Cisco and Treadnet CCTV IR Motion/Sound detection cameras.  

Scenario #1 - go to work, come back cameras unplugged, moved turned upside down or gone

Scenario #2 - come home from work (mind you, the cameras were left one) when we left. The send email alerts when sound and motion is triggered.  Come home that camera is broken into bits. I'm talking about the brinks of powder.  

Scenario #3 - Buy more cameras, have cameras watching cameras.  Go to work . Come back, house is upside down. Cameras are laying on the floor and some are missing. Last interesting scenario

Scenario #4 - Come back and cameras those that are left are rebooted.  The power to the room, sometimes entire has been cut.

I don't forget either.  Its impossible to forget.

But you did just string off a few lame comments and post a lamer picture of something no human could possibly have done?  Oh wait....  And what about all the claims you made about ADT monitoring?  How their and your hard drives were wiped/corrupted?  Do you want links?

I'm *particularly interested in the ADT stuff, for reasons that may become very clear shortly...............

On a previous thread, Keith has said:

A lot of the videos were stored on my harddrive weeks, months before being uploaded on YouTube. It was after a few harddrives started to go missing I opted to put videos on the cloud. Some were marked unlisted and then Public after events began to happen daily. Some new events and new videos got uploaded first with those dating far back came afterward)

Sadly every camera used to take either video or picture is now missing. The harddrive shown on my computer desk on the photobucket slide show is now missing. As are numerious objects in the home. Objects began missing almost immediately after we moved in May 2012*

No outside burgalary as house is armed with ADT, plus cams and who would break into a house only to steal a portable harddrive.

Gosh, it's almost unbelievable....  Seriously, does anyone here buy this hogwash?

And then laughably (that page is worth a read..):

No human being could've done this. Come into our house with a fixed amount of time. Not knowing when we would return. Travel upstairs to one of the farthest rooms in the house on the 2nd floor mind-you and paint 4 walls and not get so much as a drop of paint anywhere else. And to make matters worse miss every camera in the house. Avoid tripping ADT and eliminate any exit strategy they have should we come home and find them in the act.

Gosh it's almost like Keith and the girlfriend were tipping them off and turning off the ADT systems!  But that most certainly isn't something any human could do...

Utter, unadulterated garbage.  But there are those who merely seek attention, good or bad.  If this isn't the perfect demostartion of that behavior, I don't know what is.

Note that Keith did NOT address the content of my question properly - he didn't even mention ADT.

Note also that Keith has obviously seen the question about the Fire Dept report, but has now dropped that from his vocabulary....

Keith Linder, aka macqdor, is not here in good faith, he is here to abuse this forum.  

I'll be back with many more examples of that abuse later.

Edited by ChrLzs

ChrLzs - the ADT security system is a non starter. It was turned on when we left and it was turned off when we arrived.  The ADT is built to keep people out.   The poltergeist lives with us. ITS THE HOUSE.  

What part of geist activity don't you understand?  Its called paranormal for a reason?   Cameras, outlet powered are battery powered were useless.  We're basically chasing our tails at this point.    You don't have to believe me. You weren't there.  These wonders are called wonders for a reason. They're called unexplainable for a reason.  I can't tell you why something happened. I can only tell you that it happened.   

Read William G Rolls book The Poltergeist: a mind blowing exploration into the weird world of the paranormal.

Poltergeist are just weird.

https://play.google.com/books/reader?id=8WerJAw6YtMC&printsec=frontcover&output=reader&hl=en&pg=GBS.PT80

wise up please.

This is not Aunt Mae roaming through the house, not knowing that she's dead.  This is a LIVE, LIVING, highly intelligent, highly manipulative spirit.  You and me are (and others) are at the bottom of the food chain (intellectually) the second the geist enters the room.  The sooner you realize that, the better off you will be.

WALL2.jpg

I'm going to try explain something because I see some of you are being tripped up.  And understand something, I was the same way.  If you truly have a desire to grasp the phenomena being reported here one thing you're going to have to suspend is the notion that this needs to make sense.  

Nothing makes sense where geist are concerned.  You know that  hole that Alice fell through in "Alice in Wonderland "?  Combine that dimension with Oz, and maybe just maybe you'll understand what's going on. 

Logic?  What's that? It doesn't exist

Common sense? Good luck holding to that, it barely works here. Imagine crazy. Imagine....up is down. Down is up. Left is right and right is left.  Water is dry and dry is wet. I see what's giving some of you a hard time. You think our science matters.  Our science doesn't mean nothing.

Ex1.  Imagine yourself watching Tv. There's a Persian rug in front of you. Within a eye blink that rug is rolled up. Who rolled it up?  Why is it even rolled up?  Are u alone? Of course not.  Your GF is siting right next to you. I repeat a 15×20 throw rug is rolled up like a tootsie roll. One second it's flat.  Another second it's rolled up. Completely 

Ex2. Oh it gets better.   You bring your mail in from outside. U sit it down near your keyboard and leave to get some water. 2 seconds later your on your staircase. There in the middle of it, is the letters u just bought in. All of them. U pick them up, go back to your office,  those letters u just sat down are gone. Of course they're gone, u just picked them up off the staircase. 

Ex3  Tina, me, and BUMPS paranormal,  are in the masterbedroom.  We're standing I'm a circle, their team admin is doing an EMF on the wall cross.  All of sudden someone blurts out where did this step ladder come from. We all look. There in the middle of us is a step ladder. It was in somewhere else.

Those are just the low rate stuff.  Imagine 5 peoples cell phone all dying at the same time. Every paranormal investigator.  I don't mean low battery. I mean everyone's device powers off, the second they enter the door.

They don't pwr on either. Not tilll theyve been recharged.   

You might not heed this device but I had to try.

Nothing u know about the paranormal works here.  It's like being reborn again , I'm speaking about basic understanding. Our rules. Our logic is dead on arrival 

The minute u grasp this, is the minute you begin understanding Geist phenomena. 

As you were....

Edited by macqdor

camera1.jpg

The problem with the image is that there is no true reference point to this 'shelf'. So I'm not buying this. 

3 hours ago, macqdor said:

This is not Aunt Mae roaming through the house, not knowing that she's dead.  This is a LIVE, LIVING, highly intelligent, highly manipulative spirit.  You and me are (and others) are at the bottom of the food chain (intellectually) the second the geist enters the room.  The sooner you realize that, the better off you will be.

WALL2.jpg

After 20 years of practicing evocation. I never once had a 'haunting'. No demonic house destroying presence at all. Even the spirit evocation did nothing more than give me a head trip. Yet here I am,  a skeptic. You wonder why? Because none of it exist. 

13 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

Wait a minute...

I was reading the report from the testing done on the door...is there an actual printed report from the lab stating what was in the paint or is it just your writing? 

Also, it was determined that it was tricalcium phosphate, correct? Where does it say bone black?

In case you missed this question. Is there an actual report? One from the lab that shows the chemical makeup of the paint? 

You keep telling us to read the reports, I read the report about the paint but all it was was YOUR narrative. Where is the document showing facts? 

Fire Dept report. Where is it? I don't think it exists. Lab report? Probably doesn't exist either.

You continue to roll out the narrative of baseless and unprovable "examples" of what has gone down that no one is asking for, but the questions about the facts you can show us are ignored. You're doing a great job showing us what a sham this is. You haven't shown a single example of actual documentation, just nonsense photos and links to videos and stories. Show us the hard documentation that we have been asking for again and again.

Edited by moonman

did the ghost adventures crew all have their devices die too?

Ghost Adventures suffered 3 camera malfunctions, abrupt power loss to recently charged batteries in Kitchen, Office and Master Bedroom.

Which didn't shock me at all.  The level of difficulty I had with my cameras and the mysterious power loss with other teams devices - that didn't shock me.

You continue to roll out the narrative of baseless and unprovable "examples" of what has gone down that no one is asking for, but the questions about the facts you can show us are ignored. You're doing a great job showing us what a sham this is. You haven't shown a single example of actual documentation, just nonsense photos and links to videos and stories. Show us the hard documentation that we have been asking for again and again.

all my documentation is on the links I provided. if thats not enough for you then nothing.  I'm not here to prove. You want documentation then go to the web site I provided. Read till your hearts content.  if thats not suitable for you then, why keep coming here?

This story - analysis is not for everybody.  Not your cup of tea, is 200% fine with me.

Just sayin'

https://demonsinseattle.com/records/

Well the symbol with the upside down man  would I think have to have been written by someone or some thing while they tehmselves were upside down maybe. Anyhow,  it might be interesting if thetv show Dead Files with Amy Allen and Steve Dishavni  her partner came out and investiagted. He does thorough research , or as much as he can into the property's history and she speaks to the spirits. Watch  the show, it's on Travel Channel Saturday Nights on after  Ghost Adventures. You can also see episodes on  Daily Motion or Youtube. Maybe they might come up with something. Also have you repainted the walls etc. And if so does it come back? Just some thoughts. Also have you tried to contact the local native american tribe   for help? Maybe a shaman could get rid of the spirit if native american.

• The topic was locked