Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bone Black - Make Up Poltergeist Wall Marking

macqdor

8 hours ago, Timonthy said:

@macqdor, did the ghost adventures crew all have their devices die too?

I watched that episode and a couple of fully charged batteries were drained on different devices. Keith said there was more but they didn't make the show.

So fire report - does not exist

Lab report -  does not exist

Entire story - fabrication

Moonman,

already answered question about fire report.

not sure what lab report you speak of?  sounds like you got a serious case of being obtuse. 

and your last bullet point of entire story fabrication - thats your opinion nothing I do with that.

But I ask the repeated question, why u keep coming here then?

if its a waste of time, why are still subscribing to it?

https://demonsinseattle.com/

https://demonsinseattle.com/records/

19 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Moonman,

not sure what lab report you speak of?  sounds like you got a serious case of being obtuse. 

and your last bullet point of entire story fabrication - thats your opinion nothing I do with that.

I'm sorry, I missed your answer to the fire report question, please repeat. It's not in your records link. When you call the fire department they keep records that can be researched - unless, of course, the fire department was never called. Did you not say the fire department came to the home?

What lab report? The one you have been paraphrasing, the one people keep asking for. Where is the actual report? It's also not in your records link. Did you not say it was sent off to a lab? The lab would send you documentation.

Actual links to the documents in question are much preferred over links that you have posted again and again.

Edited by moonman

Well the symbol with the upside down man  would I think have to have been written by someone or some thing while they tehmselves were upside down maybe. Anyhow,  it might be interesting if thetv show Dead Files with Amy Allen and Steve Dishavni  her partner came out and investiagted. He does thorough research , or as much as he can into the property's history and she speaks to the spirits. Watch  the show, it's on Travel Channel SaturdayNights on after  Ghost Adventures. You can also see episodes on  Daily Motion or Youtube. Maybe they might come up with something. Also have you repainted the walls etc. And if so does it come back? Just some thoughts. Also have you tried to contact the local native american tribe   for help? Maybe a shaman could get rid of the spirit if native american.

Several Shaman from local tribes looked at the symbols.  We cleansed the house back in 2014, and 2015.  The Shamans while knowledgeable about spirits couldn't' put their finger (no pun intended) on what the symbols mean except for whats already published online, etc.

IMPORTANT - there are instances of poltergeist / demon infestations turning up items inside the house, pictures are no exception.  One gentleman in Germany has been fighting off a poltergeist for years.  The entity turns up everything in their house - pictures included.  He sent me this after seeing my case on YouTube.  The similarities are startling.

His posters were originally right side up.  Every time him and his wife would fix the pictures and go to bed, they'd wake up the next day and the pics are this way again.  This in conjunction with objects thrown, missing items, scratches, power-loss, battery loss and loud bangs.  I was blown away. Its basically the same thing. An upside down man.  Its scary and it's fascinating. 

Interesting_Germany_2016.jpg

Now you're posting pictures from other people that can't be proven and have nothing to do with your case. That IS scary and facinating.

You asked why I read this thread - because it's entertaining, plain and simple. 

Please see post 228 if you missed it.

Edited by moonman

2 minutes ago, moonman said:

Now you're posting pictures from other people that can't be proven and have nothing to do with your case. That IS scary and facinating.

Other research into poltergeist phenomena is relevant to this discussion.

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

It's not research, it's a picture of a couple upside-down posters. I'm much more interested in seeing the evidence/documentation from outside parties on THIS case, not some random case in Germany (if there even is one).

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

Now you're posting pictures from other people that can't be proven and have nothing to do with your case

moonman LOL, you're silly.  Another person half the world away, having similar instances has everything to do with my case. And other cases as well.  There's a common denominator among all Poltergeist cases that you clearly are not privy to understanding.  

You keep stating your skeptic opinion and I'll keep stating mine.    LOL,   you're so funny. I can't believe you uttered that.  I've learned so much by just that one sentence u gave.

Please see post 228 and respond to that. I'll paraphrase it:

1.Did you call the fire department? Where is the case info? Sorry if I missed it.

2. Did a lab look at your sample? There would be a report if so.

Not difficult to answer these yes/no questions. These only add to your credibility if answered, so I don't understand the evasion.

Edited by moonman

moonman

because it's entertaining, plain and simple

i'm done answering your questions.  I did quite a few yesterday and you missed them Scroll up, read up, and catch up.  I told this forum, I post here to advance the topic about the paranormal, about poltergeists, and about my experience. You come here and probably to other forums because its entertaining. I come hear to learn, share info with the hopes that others might learn (others now and others in the future).  This place is called unexplained-mysteries for a reason. You revealed your own intentions when you said "because its entertaining."  That lets me know you're not the person I want to talk to.  

I'm here to educate and be educated. I dont live in the house anymore, but the evidence compiled can still be studied and talked about. it deserves to be talked about, debated and discussed in multiple channels - this being one out of many.  Understand I'm ignoring you hear on out.  

Anyone else got any advance the topic questions.  The key words here is advance - the - topic

Regards

KL

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, macqdor said:

moonman

i'm done answering your questions.

Gosh, I'm surprised. You refuse to answer two simple yes/no questions. You'll type paragraph upon paragraph about this and that but you can't even say yes or no to two simple questions that will help your story.

I guess not answering saves you from admitting you lied about calling the fire department and the lab.

Thanks for confirming any doubts I had about you being a complete liar. I'll point anyone I see considering your story to this thread so they can see for themselves.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, moonman said:

Gosh, I'm surprised.

I’m not surprised. It’s not hard to see you are only here to antagonize him.

7 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I’m not surprised. It’s not hard to see you are only here to antagonize him.

Nobody asked you, but since you brought it up - I'm here for the truth. I know this sounds strange to you, but we get answers from asking questions and the responses to said questions - not just blindly believing whatever we are fed.

I know what the truth is now. Sorry to ruin your fantasy of the day, but it's obvious what is going on here.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, macqdor said:

Several Shaman from local tribes looked at the symbols.  We cleansed the house back in 2014, and 2015.  The Shamans while knowledgeable about spirits couldn't' put their finger (no pun intended) on what the symbols mean except for whats already published online, etc.

Who were the "Wisdom Keepers"?  What tribes? You never answered my question. I want to know which tribes so I can contact them......

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Evidence of his own case is more relevant .

• Like 1

Who were the "Wisdom Keepers"?  What tribes? You never answered my question. I want to know which tribes so I can contact them......

PINEY - Please, please, please dont take this the wrong way, but you asked therefore I want to to answer.  The individuals who worked on my case, including natives i.e. Shamans ( they dont mind being referred as that ) would not want me giving their contact info to you or to anyone else on this forum.  Who are you?  What organization do you belong to?  What's your relation or contribution to this case other than you belong to a web forum/community as I do? 

Paranormal teams, they included work on a client privileged basis.  Why would I embarrass myself by giving you their information?  You'd just be asking them the same silly/asinine questions.   I'm being truthful as I possibly can when I say this - You've not demonstrated to me one ounce of understanding the subject matter.  So no, I'm not giving you their contact information.   I would lose the respect of these individuals by giving up contact info to members of forum.

Sorry not going to happen. 

Really?

Edited by macqdor

Just now, macqdor said:

PINEY - Please, please, please dont take this the wrong way, but you asked therefore I want to to answer.  The individuals who worked on my case, including natives i.e. Shamans ( they dont mind being referred as that ) would not want me giving their contact info to you or to anyone else on this forum.  Who are you?  What organization do you belong to?  What's your relation or contribution to this case other than you belong to a web forum/community as I do? 

Paranormal teams, they included work on a client privileged basis.  Why would I embarrass myself by giving you their information?  You'd just be asking them the same silly/asinine questions.   I'm being truthful as I possibly can when I say this - You've not demonstrated to me one ounce of understanding the subject matter.  So no, I'm not giving you their contact information.   I would lose the respect of these individuals by giving up contact info to members of forum.

Sorry not going to happen. 

Really?

bull****! We exchange ideas all the time. My grandfather dragged me to every reserve there was.

No Indian "Wisdom Keeper" likes to be called a "Shaman" because of the Newage conections. Your lying.

7 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

In case you missed this question. Is there an actual report? One from the lab that shows the chemical makeup of the paint? 

You keep telling us to read the reports, I read the report about the paint but all it was was YOUR narrative. Where is the document showing facts? 

Again, for the 3rd time...

Where is the report from the lab? A real report, not your narrative?

3 hours ago, macqdor said:

Moonman,

Are you freaking kidding me!?! You don’t know what lab report we’re talking about? The lab that analyzed your door, on the 3rd floor of where you work. 

On 20/02/2018 at 6:18 AM, macqdor said:

1.)  I want to know how the spirit was able to write on the walls. Some of the writings appear behind furniture.  How did it write behind a computer desk? Behind a stereo speaker.  None of those items were moved.

They were moved.

2.) December 2014  - How did they write on every wall in my office including the ceiling in twenty minutes time?  Thats how long I was gone?

That's how long you say you were gone. 

3.) How did they write similar symbols in my car (parked outside my drive way)

The same person wrote them in your car? What make and model do you have?

4.) How did they write in the hallway, while I was watching TV . Girlfriend and I didn't hear a thing.

You had the volume up too loud?

5.) How do you write with sage stick? I tried .  I couldn't do it.

Just because you can't, doesn't mean it can't be done.

6.) How to paint and write on every wall and not get so much as a drop of paint anywhere else?

Good decorator.

7.)  Where did you get the Bone Black?

Bone black shop.

8.) Why did you use Bone Black?  Why not a sharpie?

Nothing mysterious about a Sharpie.

9.)  Why is the office the only room you wrote in?

Needed Feng Shui ing?

10.  How did you avoid getting paint on the carpet?

See question 6.

11.) How did you avoid getting paint on anything, except the wall (see question # 6)

See 6 and 10.

THOSE ARE JUST STARTER QUESTIONS

A.) where do items go when they go missing? 

They're in the last place you left them, they don't go anywhere.

B.) where did the kid toys come from? we have no kids? 

Toy shop?

C.) How can a Bible catch fire and NOT BE HOT TO THE TOUCH?

How can a man put his hand through a stream of molten metal and not burn? Did you witness or find the burnt bible? I'm guessing you found it after.

D.) What do water puddles mean? 

You have a leak.

E.) Why do poltergeist infestations, the world over all have common similarities?

Google?

F.) Where do the rocks come from that are thrown into the house?  Warm to the touch and not from the immediate area?

Hold something long enough and it will warm up.

I've arrived. Get used to that.  Keith Linder has arrived. 

Don't we know it.

No one's forcing you and others to be here.  I'm here, and I'm going to be here for a long time. 

God help us.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

Anyone can write on a wall and say they didn't do it, any one can say they were out for 20 minutes or they didn't hear something.

You spent alot on security, yet no first hand evidence. 

Also, it isn't hard to open a car, easier if you have the keys.

You've made some astounding claims, yet not one piece of first hand evidence.

Kieth has found the answer to anything and everything - "look on my website".

Where is this piece of evidence? - Look on my website.

Where exactly on your website is this piece of evidence? - Look on my website.

Please answer this yes or no question - Look on my website.

What is two plus two? - Look on my website.

It's like magic! The answer to all questions! The great riddle of life is solved.

• Like 1

Wow I didn't think Piney could be out done. I guess you'll be exiting this forum soon as well. You got all the answers.  Colin Wilson would be impressed s/k

26 minutes ago, macqdor said:

On the Web site, asked and answered. 

Look up. I won't answer again.

I’ve looked. Can’t find an actual report just your usual drivel. 

• The topic was locked