Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bone Black - Make Up Poltergeist Wall Marking

macqdor

58 minutes ago, Piney said:

Take all the notes you want. I'm the only Indian you actually had contact with.

Do I count? Blackfoot here, probably not enough to show up on any Ancestry DNA test but it’s there. A great-great-great (may be one or two more greats) grandmother was Blackfoot. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, macqdor said:

can you put a name to these "hauntings"  is there any case in the public sphere, you subscribe to as being real?

Any researcher?  Any organization?  Any investigative methodology?

Is there any?  

explain the gravity of this "haunting" you speak of.  what all took place?  was it resolved?  what was the root cause?

As a Healer I have a moral responsibility to not use my skills for profit. But I was asked to do a walk through of the John Heritage house where the owner hung himself in the attic. He wasn't there but left a "bad residue" at the spot which is what others felt. I also went out to a grave in someone's backyard on Kings Highway in Greenwich they thought was Indian but was probably a Swede or Quaker. The people were faking it. At a Koens-Crispen Ossuary there was something old and dark there. He stayed. Didn't go with the artifacts. I've done too many Ouija board "cleanups" to count or keep track.

I've only ever encountered earthbound spirits and thought forms. Although I tried for weeks to contact my older sister and son I could never see a "other side" or anything like that. 

There is more but I'm working and that's why I'm in and out. This laptop is my mechanical diagnostic scanner for trucks and tractors.

47 minutes ago, macqdor said:

No XenoFish

you said you tried contacting just about everything, and it looks like you've had no luck therefore none of its real. Not here.  Not in the world. Not in the Universe.

thank you,(jotting you down)

If there was something I would have been able to contact it. Yet all this ghost bs it's a head trip. You've fabricated a story, got called out on it, now you're 'attacking' people. 

58 minutes ago, toast said:

You have no clue what you are talking about but you whould like to look like someone who does. A lab report does not require to be made by an "official lab" or to be made by an "official organization", thats nonsense. Lap reports, and laboratory work as well, have to be conducted in compliance with appropriate ISO standards. An image, copied from an OEM hompage, posted on a public forum by a storyteller, showing a technical device, isnt in compliance to any appropriate ISO standards and consequently, not a lap report.

OK, but no one is making any claim of following or even knowing the ISO standards. This is not intended to be considered scientific proof. Nothing wrong with doing your own tests and reporting what is found. 

First, I dont think that he has the sophisticated equipment he is claiming to have. 2nd, if he wold own such equipment, it is very unlikely he has the knowledge how to handle it and how to interpret to data generated.

You haven’t listened to his story. He doesn’t claim to own or know how to operate the equipment. He had a lab and lab personnel at the company he works for do the test.

There is nothing right with it because its hocus-pocus only.

Everyone who claims nonsense, is on trial. Its a mission, an intellectual one.

I support healthy open minded skepticism myself but not pseudo-skepticism which I see as really just an anti-paranormal agenda masquarading under the respectable label of skepticism. 

Calling honest claims ‘nonsense’ is not a healthy start.

Edited by papageorge1

28 minutes ago, Piney said:

As a Healer I have a moral responsibility to not use my skills for profit. But I was asked to do a walk through of the John Heritage house where the owner hung himself in the attic. He wasn't there but left a "bad residue" at the spot which is what others felt. I also went out to a grave in someone's backyard on Kings Highway in Greenwich they thought was Indian but was probably a Swede or Quaker. The people were faking it. At a Koens-Crispen Ossuary there was something old and dark there. He stayed. Didn't go with the artifacts. I've done too many Ouija board "cleanups" to count or keep track.

I've only ever encountered earthbound spirits and thought forms. Although I tried for weeks to contact my older sister and son I could never see a "other side" or anything like that. 

There is more but I'm working and that's why I'm in and out. This laptop is my mechanical diagnostic scanner for trucks and tractors.

So, then do you believe in the existence of true paranormal phenomena involving paranormal  entities? Yes or No or Unsure

But I was asked to do a walk through of the John Heritage house where the owner hung himself in the attic. He wasn't there but left a "bad residue" at the spot which is what others felt.

This bad residue, I think we can agree could also be called energy, or looked at possibly generating something residual?  A murder in a home. A crime committed? A great injustice done in the home in question, so much that it leaves a bad residue for others to experience. Days, months, maybe even years - for the next tenants to experience.

Sounds like you believe thats possible, based on the fact that you responded to the call?

Edited by macqdor

So, then do you believe in the existence of true paranormal phenomena involving paranormal  entities? Yes or No or Unsure

Oh yes I believe. I've seen them these "paranormal entities."

4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

You know I do. I just know it's limits.

Just now, Piney said:

You know I do. I just know it's limits.

That is quite a claim that anyone knows the full limits on paranormal phenomena. 

2 minutes ago, macqdor said:

This bad residue, I think we can agree could also be called energy, or looked at possibly generating something residue. A murder in a home. A crime committed? A great injustice done in the home in question, so much that it leaves a bad residue for others to experience. Days, months, maybe even years - for next tenants to experience.

Sounds like you believe thats possible, based on the fact that you responded to the call?

I have no "methodology". I know whether it's there or not and what it is. It kinda makes ghost hunters and priests look bad because they want their "Chris Angel Circus" no matter what is actually going on.

My grandfather had taught me since I could remember. He dragged me all over to "do his woo". But he ran game like everyone else. Got paid for banishments when ther was nothing there. Talked to dead relatives, which in my eyes is impossible. That's why I hate the con-artist aspect of it.

Just a general reminder here for all members to please avoid making derogatory personal remarks.

If this thread is ever going to get anywhere then we need to stick with dealing in facts, not personal attacks and insults.

I got it for on the record, what you believe.  and what you responded to previously.  Remember that when you read my report, post about why the house was haunted.

And just so know you.  It will contain government records. 3 to 4 gov't reports

We'll agree to disagree about

limits

on the paranormal.

Edited by macqdor

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

That is quite a claim that anyone knows the full limits on paranormal phenomena. 

You don't know any of the limits of it. 

I have never been able to talk to the dead. Nor have I met another "Medicine Man" who could. I know that when a entity can move physical objects and write. He can appear or be forced to. 

1 minute ago, macqdor said:

I got it for on the record, what you believe.  and what you responded to previously.  Remember that when you read my report, post about why the house was haunted.

And just so know you.  It will contain government records. 3 to 4 gov't reports

I don't care in the least. I think your haunting is a "Chris Angel Circus" and have caught you in lies. Make sure you have that down.........

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

You don't know any of the limits of it. 

I have never been able to talk to the dead. Nor have I met another "Medicine Man" who could. I know that when a entity can move physical objects and write. He can appear or be forced to. 

Can’t there be a great many things out there in this wide world that you haven’t personally yet experienced?

Can we ever know those limits?

Ah, you've caught me in nothing................................

and you do care,   you're still here.   and that's fine.  I find your belief this is fake and your actions of still being here being at odds with each other.  Your curiosity sings louder than you know, no matter how hard you try to deny it.

but you bring another question for me?   Are you in communication with any of the native tribes in the Seattle WA area?

Is there a known database that Native Americans share?  Is information shared? If not Seattle directly, how about the State of WA, or Oregon?

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Can’t there be a great many things out there in this wide world that you haven’t personally yet experienced?

Can we ever know those limits?

Like I said before. My medicine man grandfather dragged me all over. I've pretty much saw all I wished to see.

1 minute ago, macqdor said:

Ah, you've caught me in nothing................................

and you do care,   you're still here.   and that's fine.  I find your belief this is fake and your actions of still being here being at odds with each other.  Your curiosity sings louder than you know, no matter how hard you try to deny it.

but you bring another question for me?   Are you in communication with any of the native tribes in the Seattle WA area?

Is there a known database that Native Americans share?  Is information shared? If not Seattle directly, how about the State of WA, or Oregon?

Waiting for a return email. 

36 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

OK, but no one is making any claim of following or even knowing the ISO standards. This is not intended to be considered scientific proof. Nothing wrong with doing your own tests and reporting what is found. 

It was you who used the wording "lap report", so I had to correct you:

Mr. Moderator, I am not sure you have been keeping up. See post 310. The lab report is presented on a screen on the device he detailed.

He had a lab and lab personnel at the company he works for do the test.

Where are the results of that "test"`? Did I missed something here?

I support healthy open minded skepticism myself but not pseudo-skepticism which I see as really just an anti-paranormal agenda masquarading under the respectable label of skepticism.

In short: you eat everthing that gets served.

Calling honest claims ‘nonsense’ is not a healthy start.

I remember the OPs topic history very well but I never saw a honest claim in his publications, only nonsense.

• Like 1

helping your case

Help my case?

My case needs no help.  I now know why you see these events as exaggerations.  You have limits on whats real. You think you've reached that apex based on your upbringing and background.  Scientist are discovering new species everyday.  No one puts a limit on knowledge. Knowledge is endless.    This universe is still expanding as we speak.    That means we all can learn something new everyday - including paranormal activity.

Exaggeration?  That's folly?

This is nothing.........................................................

Gandalf: "Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world."

Edited by macqdor

7 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Gandalf: "Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world."

James T. Kirk: "Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!"

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Piney said:

I've pretty much saw all I wished to see.

Which is a different statement from ‘all there is to see’. I don’t think anyone has seen everything.

8 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Help my case?

My case needs no help.  I now know why you see these events as exaggerations.  You have limits on whats real. You think you've reached that apex based on your upbringing and background.  Scientist are discovering new species everyday.  No one puts a limit on knowledge. Knowledge is endless.    This universe is still expanding as we speak.    That means we all can learn something new everyday - including paranormal activity.

Exaggeration?  That's folly?

This is nothing.........................................................

No, You lied about bone black having native connections and you changed your story onmany aspects.

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

Which is a different statement from ‘all there is to see’. I don’t think anyone has seen everything.

"All I wished to see" is what I said. I don't want to see more.... 

• The topic was locked