Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bone Black - Make Up Poltergeist Wall Marking

macqdor

Macqdor, you have these drawings on your walls. Okay, there are drawings. But what evidence is there of the least bit of paranormal origin for them? Others have been flatly stating you drew them yourself. Unless you have direct, physical, photographic or video evidence of the drawings appearing in situ on their own, this sort of charge people bring will always be there to face you. Saying they appeared on their own will not and can never win an argument.

Surely you understand that.

kmt_sesh

I waste no time trying to prove to the cynic a poltergeist wrote on my wall.   To comprehend that as a possibly one needs a thorough understanding of poltergeists i.e. an understanding of poltergeist characteristics.  These phenomena's (are not new).  There documented in other (much older) Poltergeist cases.  The act itself, and I'm talking about the markings appearing on walls is a phenomena meant only for the house occupant.  What makes it paranormal you ask?  Short Answer:  It happened while we were gone in conjunction with an inordinate amount of other activity.   Long Answer:  Research Poltergeist Wall-Writings.  

This phenomena is not meant to be seen or witnessed by researchers, investigators, or organizations.  Its called paranormal for a reason - the method of how it occurred, of why it occurred is a mystery.    A skeptic or cynic must have a poor perception, of their fellow man to actually think someone would go through unbelievable lengths over an unbelievable time period to even do half this stuff.  They ignore previous cases - therefore I waste no time debating them.    One has to unlearn, what they've learned to even approach this subject.  

What I'm sharing is not meant for them, it's for someone else.  

I found this site and other sites like this years back when researching the events taking place in my house.  I wanted to see if this had happened before to other people. Low and behold I found out it certainly did.  Its happened to people all over the world. Its being reported right now, by people all over the world.   

Innuendos, conjecture, baseless opinions comes with the sharing of one's experience.    Skeptics will always be around were information is shared.  Sort of reminds me of those little parasitic fish that swim underneath the mouth of a shark.    There always around.   They have no value except to be near the sharks mouth.    Sort of like some people here.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I don't really see the readers in this thread forming their own conclusion but really starting with their own conclusion.

The contribution being referred to was in regards to the reader’s evaluation of my paraphrase.

However, your misstep does bring up an interesting observation: Quite a number of individuals have responded to this topic. These individuals, by virtue of their own submissions, represent a rather broad spectrum of views in regards to the general topic, with some being more favorable to the concept than others. Note that not a single one of these individuals, other than yourself, has found this particular case to present merit. Standards?

23 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I see many parapsychologists and investigators doing competent, serious and very good quality work myself. I see an irrational resistance from a segment of society for reasons I mentioned in my last post.  And never the twain shall agree.

Should this “good quality work” be of the caliber that you proclaim, the composition and submission of a definitive paper to a credible, peer reviewed journal would not appear to present a difficulty. Why has this not been done?

6 hours ago, macqdor said:

keep thinking that, if that makes you feel good.

Nick_Kyle.jpg

Kyle? Oh, yes. The individual that presents talks on "ghost sex"(!).

EVP? Even the following, presented in a quasi-journal of low professional repute, but devoted to topics of this nature, finds the subject to be lacking in merit. Please read carefully:

http://www.scientificexploration.org/docs/15/jse_15_3_baruss.pdf

While not a personally preferred reference, the following does provide a broader overview:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_voice_phenomenon

Edit: Additional reference.

Edited by Swede

49 minutes ago, Swede said:

The contribution being referred to was in regards to the reader’s evaluation of my paraphrase.

However, your misstep does bring up an interesting observation: Quite a number of individuals have responded to this topic. These individuals, by virtue of their own submissions, represent a rather broad spectrum of views in regards to the general topic, with some being more favorable to the concept than others. Note that not a single one of these individuals, other than yourself, has found this particular case to present merit. 

I've been on this forum awhile now and all I see is the same cast of characters saying the same old things they say on about every subject. Some I find inconsistent in what they say.

52 minutes ago, Swede said:

Standards?

My standard is my own most honest unbiased opinion of what is going on when all evidence and argumentation from all sides is considered. I think paranormal activity at macddor's house is very highly likely to have occurred, in this case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swede said:

Should this “good quality work” be of the caliber that you proclaim, the composition and submission of a definitive paper to a credible, peer reviewed journal would not appear to present a difficulty. Why has this not been done?

There have been many papers on parapsychology accepted for publication. Here is a select list.

Now the macqdor case is still being actively studied and I don't know what the full documentation plan will be.

Edited by papageorge1

On 02/03/2018 at 3:29 PM, macqdor said:

I'mConvinced

Those are well known paranormal - poltergeist related cases.   Which one in particular are you referring to that has multi-documentations from the house occupant?

Not the organization e.g. SPR., but the house occupant themselves?

Most of them have documentation from those that lived or owned the places.  Some have video, audio tapes, eye witness accounts and more.  Just take the first one from the list, the Enfield Haunting.  There have been documentaries, films, newspaper articles, radio shows, interviews and so on.  There is a hundred times the evidence in this case alone than you have presented here and you are far from the first person to go to such lengths - here is a full length documentary on the case:

Edited by Saru
Documentary embed removed due to copyright

I'mConvinced

I follow all the cases you mentioned very closely. I've in awe at the similarities between our ordeal and the events being reported and documented previously.  I learn more from the similarities than I do the differences.   I knew nothing about these cases or poltergeist for that matter, prior to 2012.   But now I do.   Every case has it's detractors. Every case has conjures up the skeptics, the cynics, the trolls and disbelievers e.g. The Enfield case in particular is a good example of that. 

But understand something - my case is still different.  None of those case have the house occupant, doing some of the "heavy lifting."   I could be wrong, if you know of one please point it them out. Second - this case aka Washington State Poltergeist Case is still in its infancy.  Evidence is still be reviewed, compiled, analyzed and shared.   There are facets to it that haven't even been looked at yet.   You mentioned documentary.  Well this case, talking about mine does have a documentary to.  Several of them are on YouTube.  Example here

A new documentary will be coming mid- April.  So that makes 3 documentaries in all.     One to two more documentaries are in the works.   I'm working on two of my own, to be uploaded on YouTube (Free mind you).   I can't tell you how many times Destination America has called or emailed asking me to buy my story.  Production companies in Canada, UK and the US - inquire about story rights.    The discussion breaks down quickly the minute they mention the word "altering the story." "Dumb it down"  "Combine this event, with that event....etc"    Those are non-starters for me.

I'm telling the story the way it happened, not changing one iota of an event - because the story as a whole is a research paper.   Some of what I've reported, redefines the word Poltergeist.   That's not me saying that.   That's what researchers are saying: SEP, SPR, SSPR and others.      In conclusion to your posts this case is very much in its infancy.  There's a lot of information online already. LOTS of it.  I have no doubt if I bought it all here some skeptic would begin screaming  'he's spiking the football in the end-zone.'  Or he's doing it for money.  Those are children responses.   So cliche' - not worthy of a response.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

There have been many papers on parapsychology accepted for publication. Here is a select list.

Now the macqdor case is still being actively studied and I don't know what the full documentation plan will be.

Insightful. The intervening time span has naturally been too brief to study each article. However, a random survey was conducted. Articles were selected from roughly the center of each of six of the seven initial headings contained in the list. Notes:

Benson et al 2006-

Journal: American Heart Journal. Reasonable quality. Study funded by religious organization.

Conclusion: “Intercessory prayer itself had no effect on complication-free recovery from CABG, but certainty of receiving intercessory prayer was associated with a higher incidence of complications”.

Observations: A rather curious study outcome. Placebo effect not mentioned (odd).

Radin 2004-

Journal: Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine. Journal of dubious quality. 2015 impact factor of 1.395.

Contents: Effects reported “under certain conditions”. Mechanism not determined. Quantum entanglement introduced as a possibility, though admittedly not demonstrable in the biological systems being studied.

Observations: Quantum entanglement has become one of the more recent catch-phrases amongst New Age/fringe groups. Due to the nature and brevity of speculated quantum entanglement effects, a questionable matter at best.

Sheldrake and Morgana 2003-

Journal: Journal of Scientific Exploration. As recently mentioned, this journal has a poor reputation amongst professionals and is considered to be an attempt to legitimize pseudo-science.

Sub-standard credibility.

Kelly 2010-

Journal: Journal of Scientific Exploration.

Bierman 2010-

Journal: Journal of Scientific Exploration.

Dunne and Jahn 2005-

Journal: Cellular and Molecular Biology. Pay-to-publish journal. Not credible. Authors also published in Journal of Scientific Exploration.

As can be observed, most of the citations in the limited survey are associated with sub-standard publications. No unambiguous documentation of “paranormal” activities or causations encountered.

Edit: Punctuation, typo.

Edited by Swede

7 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Well in fairness most people here are cynical when it comes to anything paranormal. Which is very odd to me. I mean are they really that insecure about their dogmatic beliefs that they feel they have to force others to believe the same? Not all are that way. You can tell who is when they get personally offended that their opinion isn't taken as absolute truth. Reminds me of my early Christian days.  

Out of the few believers only a small % of them even bother posting in these threads cause of the high volume of negativity.  So that doesn't really mean anything. Go to any thread here and for the most part its the same exact thing. This one is getting so much attention cause of the unwillingness of the OP to either leave or bow to you folks. Good for him.

Greetings Preacherman,

Yes, while it is true that some contributors may appear to be a bit cynical, it would be suggested that there are contributors who are simply jaded by having to address some of the same rubbish over and over again (Atlantis, Ancient Aliens, etc.). That, and a number of contributors are admittedly more discriminating in regards to what constitutes valid and credible support for a given position.

As to insecurity, this may be a misinterpretation. At any time in history, and particularly in this digital age, the dissemination of questionable or false information has never been of benefit. Some are willing to sacrifice their time in order to attempt to correct such incidences.

Edit: Phrasing.

Edited by Swede
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Swede said:

Greetings Preacherman,

Yes, while it is true that some contributors may appear to be a bit cynical, it would be suggested that there are contributors who are simply jaded by having to address some of the same rubbish over and over again (Atlantis, Ancient Aliens, etc.). That, and a number of contributors are admittedly more discriminating in regards to what constitutes valid and credible support for a given position.

As to insecurity, this may be a misinterpretation. At any time in history, and particularly in this digital age, the dissemination of questionable or false information has never been of benefit. Some are willing to sacrifice their time in order to attempt to correct such incidences.

Edit: Phrasing.

Hey Swede

Oh I understand why people post their skeptical opinions. I just don't understand the need to force them after they have been rejected. In anger and rudeness no less.  That screams insecurity to me. Like why is it anyone's job to constantly try to discredit the possibility of the paranormal on a site meant to talk about the paranormal? No wonder they express so much frustration. It gets to a point where what they are doing should have run its course. Instead they get mad when people don't believe the same as they do.

I don't want to disrupt the thread any further. It was good talking with you.

Kieth, you keep saying all of us skeptics are clueless with no understanding of poltergeists, have not researched anything, have no knowledge of the phenomenon, etc, etc, etc.

None of that is true or even relevant.

We simply don't believe you. It's that easy. You can rant all you like about how stupid we are, but it's pointless. It just shows that you don't get it. No matter what you say, there is no evidence that you didn't do all this yourself.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 4

I'm not trying to increase the skeptics.  Unless I'm mistaken the name if this forum is NOT. "Try to Convince the Skeptics" 

i find it interesting that career skeptics belong to a paranormal forum.   I'm not trying to convince anybody.   I'm sharing an experience, sharing information and due to the sharing (sort of like blood in the water) here come the skeptics.

So the correct word, to answer your question is I'm not trying to convince anyone.  Whenever you hear me mention the word 'skeptic' understand im saying that word only to call them out.

The questions about the paranormal. About poltergeist. About wall-writing is Pre-K at best.

if I was a cynic (God forbid) I'd ask more thought provoking questions vs the questions being asked now.

Not trying to create a choir. I'm trying to create a dialogue amongst those with similar experiences. And advance the topic of why wall-writings is one unique phenomena out many where Poltergeist are concerned.

Thats why I'm here.  Ask them why there here?

1 hour ago, macqdor said:

if I was a cynic (God forbid) I'd ask more thought provoking questions vs the questions being asked now.

Okay. How long did it take you to paint the walls and burn the poster without setting the house on fire?

How much research did you do on the symbolism used?

Where did you buy the paint in order to mark the walls?

What type of paint brush did you use?

How much are you making off all this?

Thread cleaned

I've hidden most of the bickering, reciprocal insults and drama from over the last two pages, but at this point it's really difficult to justify keeping this going. For those unaware, there have already been more than half a dozen threads over the years about this exact same case by the same OP and they've all ended the same way - I can't see how this one is suddenly going to change that trend now.

The trouble, as always, is that it's simply not possible to prove or disprove, to the satisfaction of either side, whether the writing on the wall is a hoax or an example of genuine paranormal phenomenon. Due to this ongoing, unbreakable stalemate, the same arguments ensue across each iteration of this thread and with each side losing their patience and resorting to personal attacks.

Only the OP knows the truth, one way or the other, and ultimately everyone else is just going to have accept that.

Closed.

• Like 4

• The topic was locked