Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bone Black - Make Up Poltergeist Wall Marking

macqdor

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Yeah, my bad. Kinda shows how unimportant all this is to me. Kinda "meh" when it comes to these paranormal claims. 

Like I said before anything powerful enough to do this is powerful enough to appear whether a thought form or a earthbound and after studying the scrawling and thinking on it, it screams fraud. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

Like I said before anything powerful enough to do this is powerful enough to appear whether a thought form or a earthbound and after studying the scrawling and thinking on it, it screams fraud. 

I don't even believe in those things any more. Its always people who do this stuff. 

• Like 1

Hi Timothy 

I never heard of bone black, I doubt anybody here has.  Yeah its sold, but it's sold in small quantities.  Like most artistic paints are.  There's got to be a gazillion types of black paint, thats easier to get.  Doubt me? Call your local paint and specifically request Bone Black. But that's just one facet.

No one here has yet called out or notice I should say some of the markings appear behind furniture.  Some of the markings appear on the ceiling, above the carpet.  There's so much in each frame, each pic, that the skeptic hasn't even noticed.   But pls call around and ask for bone black.  See how many "huhs" you get.

Just now, macqdor said:

Hi Timothy 

I never heard of bone black, I doubt anybody here has.  Yeah its sold, but it's sold in small quantities.  Like most artistic paints are.  There's got to be a gazillion types of black paint, thats easier to get.  Doubt me? Call your local paint and specifically request Bone Black. But that's just one facet.

No one here has yet called out or notice I should say some of the markings appear behind furniture.  Some of the markings appear on the ceiling, above the carpet.  There's so much in each frame, each pic, that the skeptic hasn't even noticed.   But pls call around and ask for bone black.  See how many "huhs" you get.

I just posted a link to a site that sells it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, macqdor said:

Hi Timothy 

So your just going to ignore the facts I just posted.............

• Like 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

This is another one of 'those' threads.:rolleyes:

I think he's ignoring both of us actually. :lol:

Just now, Piney said:

I think he's ignoring both of us actually. :lol:

I'm used to that. Once you start putting the puzzle together, they want no part of you. It gets old honestly. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I'm used to that. Once you start putting the puzzle together, they want no part of you. It gets old honestly. 

But when they don't respond to the correction of their "facts" they're the ones that look foolish.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

But when they don't respond to the correction of their "facts" they're the ones that look foolish.

That's the only perk. I like the members who actually want to know what might really be going on. We get so few of them. Kinda sad. Those who can have a nice discussion with, rather than an argument. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I wonder if the OP video is monetized? 

I dunno about that but as I was googling just now I came across a book that’s available for pre-order on Amazon. It’ll be out in April. Guess who wrote it? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

I dunno about that but as I was googling just now I came across a book that’s available for pre-order on Amazon. It’ll be out in April. Guess who wrote it? 

Oh wait...the paperback version came out on the 8th of this month.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Hi Timothy 

That’s completely irrelevant as is it readily available online on multiple sites, and not just in small quantities. 

It is a bit strange that with all of your ‘investigating’, you didn't know this, and that you seem to be brushing it off now. Why is that?

I don’t doubt you about ‘calling around’, but that’s the beauty of the internet. I didn’t know what it was either, but now I do and I could have already ordered some if I liked. 

People aren’t calling the photos out because a hoax is more likely than something paranormal happening.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

People aren’t calling the photos out because a hoax is more likely than something paranormal happening.

I'm calling it a hoax because he posted some crap about the chemical makeup of bones and my people.

• Like 3

Piney

you're entitled to your belief that this is a hoax.  Doesn't make it so, just because you believe it. I recommend you stick to the merits of the case.  The merits of the claims.  I asked a few questions in my previous post. I've not seen one answered. I told you I had the wall markings analyzed after several teams failed to do so.  The results came back Bone Black. I didn't call it Bone Black, others did.  Don't doubt me. Doubt them.  Poltergeist (me being frank) are notorious for mysterious walls writings.

Have any of you read?

• The Poltergeist by William Roll?
  • The Poltergeist Phenomenon by Michael Clarkson
  • Poltergeist by Colin Wilson
  • My favorite Poltergeist 1880-1975 An Annotated Bibliography of works in English
  • The Enigma of the Poltergeist by Raymond Bayless (one of my favorites)
  • The Secret History of Poltergeist and Haunted Houses by Claude LeCoutex

I doubt many of you did because if you did, you'd understand wall-writings is nothing new. Matter of fact its one of the Top Ten types of Poltergeist activity. Google the term Poltergeist wall writings and prepare yourself to be educated.

http://thepresencebook.com/poltergeist/

Instead of throwing innuendo and speculation and guess work my way, why not spend a month reading some of these books? You can most of them free on Google in PDF versions.  

Get a better grasp of whats being reported vs. making assumptions.  Granted its tough pill to swallow. I think some of you are afraid to believe because you fear its going to cost you your belief system.  I get it.  I was once like that, partially.   My belief system was changed the day I saw a paint levitate off the floor.

I haven't let up on my research ever since.  I didn't ask for this.  People who experience malevolent phenomena never ask for it.  It just lands in your lap.    You don't believe me, then why are you inside this post?

papageorge1

I can no longer take seriously the accusation that this is all a hoax. It's paranormal and documented beyond doubt to the point of mind overload.

Notice how they avoid responding to others who've been in the house.  Who've gone on record?  There only retort which you predicted in advance, was these people vouch your claims because of monetary reasons, LOL

4 hours ago, macqdor said:

Who've gone on record?  There only retort which you predicted in advance, was these people vouch your claims because of monetary reasons, LOL

So you'll be giving your book away for free? I mean, if the goal is getting the message out there rather than monetary gain then surely just post it, in its entirety, for free online. 

If you had scientists, from named laboratories, coming back with inexplicable results on an unknown substance you might have something interesting. As it is you have results which say it's an artist's paint called Bone Black which can be purchased online by anyone.

I will admit to not having gone through all of your material and I'm not dismissing your claims but I would have thought this phenomena is easy to video? Can you capture, from a couple of different cameras maybe, the writing appearing out of thin air on the wall? Maybe you already have this? If I had an active event going on I'd have the place wired up trying to capture evidence 24/7.

As it is, and from the limited amount I've seen, this could all be explained by a person doing things. Have you captured any actual paranormal events we could analyze? 

I have yet to see one bit of evidence on this case that wasn't either misidentified, incredibly easy to hoax, or just plain made up.

Videos - nothing

Evps - nothing

Testimony - easy to dismiss

He goes into extended rants about how bone black is this rare thing nobody has, yet is shown it absolutely is not. Doesn't care, doesn't admit the point. Says he has a door in a storage locker as if that's proof of anything.

And now he's selling something. Final nail in the coffin.

Edited by moonman

1 hour ago, I'mConvinced said:

So you'll be giving your book away for free? I mean, if the goal is getting the message out there rather than monetary gain then surely just post it, in its entirety, for free online. 

If you had scientists, from named laboratories, coming back with inexplicable results on an unknown substance you might have something interesting. As it is you have results which say it's an artist's paint called Bone Black which can be purchased online by anyone.

I will admit to not having gone through all of your material and I'm not dismissing your claims but I would have thought this phenomena is easy to video? Can you capture, from a couple of different cameras maybe, the writing appearing out of thin air on the wall? Maybe you already have this? If I had an active event going on I'd have the place wired up trying to capture evidence 24/7.

As it is, and from the limited amount I've seen, this could all be explained by a person doing things. Have you captured any actual paranormal events we could analyze? 

Did you watch the video in post #43. If you are an open-minded skeptic as you claim, this video is a MUST. Without that much effort, you are like calling the one calling untasted grapes sour.

Now this video is the length of a regular movie. I watched it in place of my normal Netflix movie last night. As I said in the text of that post: I can no longer take seriously the accusation that this is all a hoax. 

51 minutes ago, moonman said:

I have yet to see one bit of evidence on this case that wasn't either misidentified, incredibly easy to hoax, or just plain made up.

Videos - nothing

Evps - nothing

Testimony - easy to dismiss

He goes into extended rants about how bone black is this rare thing nobody has, yet is shown it absolutely is not. Doesn't care, doesn't admit the point. 

And now he's selling something. Final nail in the coffin.

I would give you the same reply I did immediately above to @I'mConvinced  but I don't think you claim to be open-minded.

• The topic was locked