Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bone Black - Make Up Poltergeist Wall Marking

macqdor

Telling us you know nothing is done by chance/ randomly then you must have at one time worked out what a drawing/ message is saying....

So what yardstick are you using?

Hi Dejarma

There are little subtle things to look for. Like in our house, massive items were thrown, massive items were touched.  Small, medium, large items.  Tina has mirrors in just about every room of the room. No mirror has ever been touched. Not so much as a scratch.  Items are knocked off of counters and stand erect on the floor. Kitchen cabinet doors wide open, the contents never emptied on the floor.  Dozen of wine bottles emptied out the wine rack, aligned single file on the floor. In accordance of the year they was made.  Simple stuff like that. Most people would notice. I do though.   I operate on the notion that there's a reason for everything. I might not know what it is, but they're has to be a reason.

The main yardstick I'm using is common sense. or my 6th sense.   Why is every dime that I find inside/outside the house in plain site made in 1969?  Different dimes mind you?  Just same year?  

I don't see these things as random. I see them as weird. As inexplicable. But not random.

Why start a fire while we're home. Why not wait till after we leave? I know why?   It wants to torment us.   The 1st Bible that caught fire 1:34 am in the morning, was under a smoke detector.  Same thing with the poster fire- smoke detector was nearby.   They've deactivated other stuff. Why not the detectors?

There's always been order in the midst of the chaos. Always a way out. Always a plausible denial.

Its hard to describe it its true.  Weird and true.

22 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

My quest is for truth, not titillation.

"Truth" is a quite subjective topic best addressed by students of philosophy. You may wish to study the matter more thoroughly. Would you instead be referring to credible and well supported information/data?

• Like 1

I happen to believe the best estimate I have heard is a 96% chance of bone black. Not that I personally have a reason to care what the material actually is.

From the PDF:

It never occurred to me to contact art galleries and museums.  Lucky the paranormal team who visited me last did. Particularly Media Agular.  Thank you, Media Agular. Evidently the word tricalcium phosphate carries more weight in the art community than in the (homes, and building community) and rightfully so.  Painting with calcium is an ancient technique. It’s rare.   Only the enthusiasts among art enthusiasts would know about it.    The artists who spoke to Media and her team after seeing photos and samples of the markings and after learning the content informed us they were 96% sure the material was Bone Black.   They based that on the findings of my co-worker’s gun and from the photos, videos, images and texture.

You have not "heard" anything. You are merely resorting back to personal anecdotes from a source that is, by your own acknowledgement, quite lacking. Standards?

• Like 1

“I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud. ”  C.G Jung 

the skeptic, cynic  doesn't believe in the paranormal or poltergeist, but they definitely believe in paranormal and poltergeist forums LOL

There roots run deep here, that much is certain.

6 minutes ago, Swede said:

You have not "heard" anything. You are merely resorting back to personal anecdotes from a source that is, by your own acknowledgement, quite lacking. Standards?

I never said 'quite lacking'. For the amateur who had these experiences happen to him, he has done an overall phenomenal job of documenting. Perfection is not possible nor to be expected, especially with no budget

I do not throw out every case that is not perfectly documented, which is essentially all real world (anecdotal) cases. I consider them in context of everything I know about the subject and the details of the case. Again, I am not doing physical science, but forming a position on what is most reasonable to believe. From the testimony of this person and even more importantly by a number of serious and qualified researchers (see video in my post 43), I am convinced with high likelihood that a cluster of paranormal phenomena has occurred at this house.

Have you ever found the evidence for any paranormal case satisfactory to make you believe something paranormal likely occurred?

I disagree moonman

I've answered questions exceptionally well. I've researched exceptionally well and I've documented exceptionally (as a house occupant). I've gone beyond the call of duty of what an house occupant would do.   Most house occupants would just get the hell out of dodge.  Very few share their experience online for fear of coming face to face with the "gotcha committee." 

If you're going to compare me to something. Compare me to another house occupant.  I'm not an organization / I'm not a paranormal team or paranormal chapter. I'm Keith Linder.   Someone not liking the answer I give them is not my fault.  Papagoeorge1 has demonstrated over and over, me as well, some of you ineptness to reading placed in front of you.   Questions have been repetitive at best: thats to be expected by life-long members of the "gotcha committee.

I come here to offer info from the house occupants point of view.  No other house occupant in the history of a malevolent haunting has gone this far. if you know of one, please let me know.

I'd like to benchmark what I've done to what they've done.

I'm going to share with this community and others (in a few months) why the house was haunted.    Those who understand the phenomena known as Poltergeist will be able to say, yeah that makes since. Those who dont even think poltergeist are real - will not understand anything.  And thats fine.

It's ironic, somewhat of a paradox, but thats fine.

The same goes for your say-nothing overly long responses.

I eagerly await hearing your answer as to why the house is haunted (not that I think it is), like that is something that can have an answer you would know, assuming there was no mass murder there or something equally horrible in the house.

Edited by moonman

I eagerly await hearing your answer as to why the house is haunted (not that I think it is), like that is something that can have an answer you would know, assuming there was no mass murder there or something equally horrible in the house.

I'm going to echo your words and sentiment.  u just remember you said them not.

assuming there was no mass murder there or something equally horrible in the house.

marvelous!

Please remember #658 

How could I possibly forget.

You do know I won't be paying for the answer. I haven't seen you say this information will be free, and I assume you are going to try and charge for it.

Edited by moonman

You do know I won't be paying for the answer.

what have I charged since I been here?  Zero!

Thank you

just checking

Edited by macqdor

Key word is "since".

So you're NOT going to try and charge for whatever this is coming out in a few months?

Edited by moonman

Who's paying for the door in storage?

Who's flying to DC and other museum sites?

Who paid to have the house repaired?

Who paying for the https://demonsinseattle.com/ web site?

for you all to review documents?

Who's paying for the Box.com accounts, the Enterprise account (with monthly fee)

so u and other read and download to your hearts content?

I am.

I said the report of why the house is haunted will be shared.  I dont know about you, but where I was raised the word sharing means something is FREE

And if im posting it here, that pretty means it will be.

Duh!

Edited by macqdor

On 2018-02-27 at 6:31 PM, macqdor said:

Dozen of wine bottles emptied

Maybe you have painted everything yourself and you dont even remember it?

It can happen to the best of us, especially after you have emptied a couple of bottles ;) 

After reading this thread this explaination seems the most likely

Maybe you have painted everything yourself and you dont even remember it?

It can happen to the best of us, especially after you have emptied a couple of bottles ;) 

After reading this thread this explaination seems the most likely

LOL@Herr 

23 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I never said 'quite lacking'. For the amateur who had these experiences happen to him, he has done an overall phenomenal job of documenting. Perfection is not possible nor to be expected, especially with no budget

I do not throw out every case that is not perfectly documented, which is essentially all real world (anecdotal) cases. I consider them in context of everything I know about the subject and the details of the case. Again, I am not doing physical science, but forming a position on what is most reasonable to believe. From the testimony of this person and even more importantly by a number of serious and qualified researchers (see video in my post 43), I am convinced with high likelihood that a cluster of paranormal phenomena has occurred at this house.

Have you ever found the evidence for any paranormal case satisfactory to make you believe something paranormal likely occurred?

1) Apologies for paraphrasing. Your exact words were:

You are probably correct that macqdor's write-up is not scientifically complete as he never claimed to be a scientist or that he understands all the science. YES, this is not a full scientific explanation and report, nor does it claim to be and that task is beyond macqdor. (papageorge1 #587)

Basically, we are agreeing that this report is incomplete. (papageorge1 #596).

2) "Serious and qualified researchers"? Kindly define qualifications. Am personally unaware of any credible advanced degrees offered in sub-standard, manipulated, and unsupported speculation.

report never said it was complete.  How do i know?  because I wrote it.  And what did I say at the end?

life not a track meet it's a marathon ~ Ice Cube

WHAT.jpg

WHAT2.jpg

1 hour ago, Swede said:

1) Apologies for paraphrasing. Your exact words were:

You are probably correct that macqdor's write-up is not scientifically complete as he never claimed to be a scientist or that he understands all the science. YES, this is not a full scientific explanation and report, nor does it claim to be and that task is beyond macqdor. (papageorge1 #587)

Basically, we are agreeing that this report is incomplete. (papageorge1 #596).

I don't expect perfection and calling it 'quite lacking' was a vast overstatement of what I said. I do not expect a layperson to create a scientifically technical and complete report. 

1 hour ago, Swede said:

2) "Serious and qualified researchers"? Kindly define qualifications. Am personally unaware of any credible advanced degrees offered in sub-standard, manipulated, and unsupported speculation.

Obviously the term 'serious and qualified' is subjective and you can raise high-brow standards to the point of disqualifying everybody if you want, so that serious study of the paranormal becomes a contradiction in terms. Have at it! I consider the input of anyone I judge intelligent, competent and serious when learning about the paranormal. 

After decades of interest in the field, I have gained more confidence in the judgment of the serious professionals in the field than those with an apparent prejudice against the paranormal.

18 hours ago, Swede said:

As for the anecdotal claims, after the quality, quantity and consistency of all the reports I have heard from respectable witnesses over the decades, I find it essentially impossible for me to comprehend how they can all ever be dismissed as normal phenomena.

There is indeed something to be studied and the investigators in the field are our best source. As for the high-brow academic snobbery towards the paranormal, I think theses types don't like the fact that evidence like macqdor's exposes how little they know about this universe. And they have this need to be held up as the intellectual elite, so hence the irrational attacks on serious and professional investigators.

Edited by papageorge1

I don't expect perfection and calling it 'quite lacking' was a vast overstatement of what I said. I do not expect a layperson to create a scientifically technical and complete report. 

Obviously the term 'serious and qualified' is subjective and you can raise high-brow standards to the point of disqualifying everybody if you want, so that serious study of the paranormal becomes a contradiction in terms. Have at it! I consider the input of anyone I judge intelligent, competent and serious when learning about the paranormal. 

After decades of interest in the field, I have gained more confidence in the judgment of the serious professionals in the field than those with an apparent prejudice against the paranormal.

1) The various readers can form their own conclusions.

2) Standards?

5 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

As for the anecdotal claims, after the quality, quantity and consistency of all the reports I have heard from respectable witnesses over the decades, I find it essentially impossible for me to comprehend how they can all ever be dismissed as normal phenomena.

There is indeed something to be studied and the investigators in the field are our best source. As for the high-brow academic snobbery towards the paranormal, I think theses types don't like the fact that evidence like macqdor's exposes how little they know about this universe. And they have this need to be held up as the intellectual elite, so hence the irrational attacks on serious and professional investigators.

This is an old and tired narrative presented by those engaged in pseudo-science. There are no “irrational attacks”. Simply the application of attention to detail, credible data, and critical analyses. As you note, the support of this particular subset consists primarily of anecdotes [and physical evidence of dubious provenience]. Thus, there is little to stimulate more extensive qualified research. Should those who share your interests choose to engage in competent scientific investigations and publish their findings in reputable journals, more interest could potentially be generated.

Bear in mind that the very purpose of the sciences is to identify, investigate, understand, and explain natural phenomena. Thus, there is no reason for the sciences to discount a valid natural phenomenon.

36 minutes ago, Swede said:

1) The various readers can form their own conclusions.

I don't really see the readers in this thread forming their own conclusion but really starting with their own conclusion.

35 minutes ago, Swede said:

This is an old and tired narrative presented by those engaged in pseudo-science. There are no “irrational attacks”. Simply the application of attention to detail, credible data, and critical analyses. As you note, the support of this particular subset consists primarily of anecdotes [and physical evidence of dubious provenience]. Thus, there is little to stimulate more extensive qualified research. Should those who share your interests choose to engage in competent scientific investigations and publish their findings in reputable journals, more interest could potentially be generated.

Bear in mind that the very purpose of the sciences is to identify, investigate, understand, and explain natural phenomena. Thus, there is no reason for the sciences to discount a valid natural phenomenon.

I see many parapsychologists and investigators doing competent, serious and very good quality work myself. I see an irrational resistance from a segment of society for reasons I mentioned in my last post.  And never the twain shall agree.

On 2/28/2018 at 5:58 PM, macqdor said:

I come here to offer info from the house occupants point of view.  No other house occupant in the history of a malevolent haunting has gone this far. if you know of one, please let me know.

The Enfield Haunting?

The Bell Witch of Tennessee?

The Haunting of the Stanley Hotel?

David Glatzel of Brookfield - Devil Made Me Do It?

The Amityville Horror?

The Exorcism of Anneliese Michel?

And these are just a couple i can think of.

• The topic was locked