Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wide awake

wildsmurf37601

Last night I was having trouble with my breathing, as I do sometimes. It was bothering my husband so I got up and went to the spare room.
A few moments later I saw what I thought was my husband with a blanket wrapped around him walking down the hall to the bedroom.
I thought to myself that ,that was odd. I turned on the light and went in the bedroom .he was sound a sleep in bed I even leaned over him and asked if he was ok.. So it wasn't him that I seen! .. my question is what or who was it?

Did you recheck the scene in identical lighting, and try retracing your steps?  Deliberately defocus your eye, and use 'averted vision', ie look away but mentally examine the entire scene for shapes you may have misinterpreted.

Finally, if it was late and you already said you had trouble breathing, you may simply have hallucinated due to tiredness and/or oxygen deprivation.

• Like 2

I'm sorry I should have been clearer. My breathing trouble is that at times I breath loud and it bothers my husband . This isn't the 1st I have seen /felt something in my home

I have heard someone walking down the hall..I have felt someone get in bed beside me. I have heard voices talking to me and have felt someone lay there hand on me

3 hours ago, wildsmurf37601 said:

I have heard someone walking down the hall..I have felt someone get in bed beside me. I have heard voices talking to me and have felt someone lay there hand on me

Is it safe to say that everything you have experienced has been while in bed?

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:29 PM, wildsmurf37601 said:

A few moments later I saw what I thought was my husband with a blanket wrapped around him walking down the hall to the bedroom.

Nobody can say for sure what  it was. One possibility that came to me was a doppelganger of your husband. They can sometimes appear when the person is asleep. Interesting stuff if you do an internet search on the subject and listen to other people's stories.

4 hours ago, wildsmurf37601 said:

Yes most of it.. there has been a few times I was sitting on couch in living room 

You are probably going into altered states of consciousness. Its where your body goes to sleep at least partially, but you are still conscious. Some would say what you are seeing in that state are dream hallucinations. Others might say in that state we are able to see things we otherwise wouldn’t otherwise see. 

Many people see the same types of entities. I can verify that’s true. Leads me to believe it’s possible that what you see in those states are actually there, and not a hallucination.

Edited by preacherman76