Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need more information please

Maryanne xoxo1993

I've done some research on aliens such as the grays & the nortics and the tall whites but none answer my questions on how they come to earth without them getting caught or something especially when takeing people and how come it never goes on the news ?????

• Like 5

Because it’s fiction. You should head to the ET/UFO section of the forum and read through some of the debates about ET.

There is no real evidence that ET has ever visited Earth either. Don’t get sucked in by it all.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Maryanne xoxo1993 said:

nortics and the tall whites 

The Nordics and Tall Whites were a racist invention of American "contactees?" 

• Like 7

I think it is fair to say that the invention of the Nordics was to have something other than LGM, little green men, running around. The aliens were cast in the motif of the "superior race" - the tall, blonde, blue eyed Europeans.

I think that if the alien craze had come out of Africa, South America, Polynesia, or Asia, then the aliens would have been substantially different in looks.

One of the early Nordics was named Valiant Thor. Sounds like a character from Marvel if you ask me. Just saying.

• Like 3

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:27 AM, Maryanne xoxo1993 said:

I've done some research on aliens such as the grays & the nortics and the tall whites but none answer my questions on how they come to earth without them getting caught or something especially when takeing people and how come it never goes on the news ?????

Maryanne - Welcome to Unexplained-Mysteries... 

Possibly...at least for the dinosauroids (warm-blooded dinosaur humanoids that look like the grays), they use: "Active camouflage or adaptive camouflage --- Is camouflage that adapts, often rapidly, to the surroundings of an object or military vehicle. In theory, active camouflage could provide perfect concealment from visual detection." 

"Phased array optics (PAO) - Would implement active camouflage, not by producing a two-dimensional image of background scenery on a object, but by 'computational holography' to produce a three-dimensional hologram of background scenery on a object to be concealed. Unlike a two-dimensional image, the holographic image would appear to be the actual scenery behind the object independent of viewer distance or view angle."

quotes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_camouflage

On 12/02/2018 at 7:27 AM, Maryanne xoxo1993 said:

and how come it never goes on the news ?????

because it's not real

• Like 4

On 2/12/2018 at 3:27 PM, Maryanne xoxo1993 said:

If you believe they are REAL -  how they come to earth without getting caught is MAYBE because they DON'T wanna get caught. An advance space traveling highly intelligent aliens don't travel all the way here just to get caught with their pants down by less advance earthlings... That might lead to global human hysteria and panic. It is hard to know WHY A highly intelligent alien being comes to visit us... Just business? Are they some space NATOs or Galactic UN? Trading? INVASION? Is it like the Star Trek Prime Directive? Don't meddle with another planet's affairs? I don't think we common (humans) can truly know their intention here. And there are many "footages" of UFOs and all, yea some have been beautifully explained away BUT there is a handful that still remained unexplained which CAN(MIGHT) be aliens. But hey, its just my opinion. 

There is one particular news recently that MIGHT be evidence of Aliens. A navy jet fighter video gun camera caught a UFO and a few ex government high ranking people have came out to disclose their experience in the UFO case that has been handled by the government. 

You can watch Dr Steven Greer's documentary "Unacknowledged" might explain more why UFOs and Aliens are covered as minimally as they can on the news. Everything and anything UFO is and will be covered-up OR part of a disinformation plan initiated by the government. So if you have a UFO footage - you can try to scream and shout and post to tell everyone on the public... but they(government or shadow government) will try their very best with unlimited funding to drown your voice OR explained away saying its a natural phenomenon by some NASA scientist etc.

The above information is for you... If you are more incline to believe in aliens and UFOs. A believer. 

The below information is for the skeptics, and anyone who do not subscribe to the Alien and UFOs. Or doubtful. Or a 50% Believer and 50% Skeptic.

I think coming out to claim ITS ALIENS is BIG BIG one. And yes, to prove Aliens exist... They have to literally land on the White House filled with reporters or land on a big city filled with people to be filed as CONFIRMED to win this debate. If not, the general public will not believe in Aliens and their spacecraft. Big claims need big evidence... If not, anyone can come out and invent and say anything about them whatever true or not... from various Alien species to their agenda to Lord Xenu Scientology level crap. 

I think the fight to suppress OR filter these Aliens and UFOs claims is legit because I don't want my friends or family or anyone to believe in Lord Xenu (Scientology) Level nonsense and get brain washed into doing "their" bidding. BUT SO FAR, we only have video footages, documents and claims from people including military and civic serviceman (police etc) to back it up... Which is super duper interesting! BUT sadly, not enough to say Aliens are Real.

UFOs are real... Its mysterious objects that we don't know about. Is it Aliens or Elves or White? I can't say Definitely so I think I'm gonna wait for a "legit" video of a Gray Alien waving at the camera UFO footage, HD Quality to decide. 

I agree with Neil... But I do not agree that one should completely SHUT ones mind to the POSSIBILITY of UFOs and intelligent life.

In the end... Its up to you to decide. and the truth is still out there. 

• Like 2

On 2/12/2018 at 7:27 AM, Maryanne xoxo1993 said:

Hi Maryanne, 

Tis fiction....obviously there will.be people who believe they have been to Earth, abducted a couple of Earthllngs, probed them, returned then and then shot off to travel.light years away.

The are quite a lot of discussions on here about them.

I hope you add UM to.you research.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rhysinspire said:

But I do not agree that one should completely SHUT ones mind to the POSSIBILITY of UFOs and intelligent life.

With respect, your comment is so  wrong and extremely naive.

UFO's are 99.99999% explainable as either man made objects or natural phenomenas.

Please find on here where people deny the possiblity of alien life? There is a big difference to one believing aliens are visiting Earth the one believing there is alien life somewhere out there.

I believe in alien life....but certainly not fantasy stories life the grays (jeeze, can not believe people are still believing in this today) or that people are being abducted.

As for alien crafts visiting us..THERE HAS BEEN NO proof of this what so ever. 

1 hour ago, rhysinspire said:

BUT SO FAR, we only have video footages, documents and claims from people including military and civic serviceman (police etc) to back it up... Which is super duper interesting! BUT sadly, not enough to say Aliens are Real.

Oh boy!  Well thats a contradiction and a half. :D

There is absolutely no proof aliens are visiting Earth...

Now this is coming soon.

If anything is moving across the sky, it will be hard to escape the attention of the LSST.

"It is basically the perfect sort of tool to find objects like 'Oumuamua. We expect to find 100s of them with the LSST," Dr Fraser says.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-43018706

Note the technology we have already. Please read the whole article in the link.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Erno86 said:

Possibly...at least for the dinosauroids (warm-blooded dinosaur humanoids that look like the grays), they use: "Active camouflage or adaptive camouflage --- Is camouflage that adapts, often rapidly, to the surroundings of an object or military vehicle. In theory, active camouflage could provide perfect concealment from visual detection." 

Damn, people are still referring to "dinosauroids" these days?

• Like 4

The problem is people are calling it " research" where in fact they are not researching AT ALL. 

They are reading fantasy stories and are not researching these stories. They are not researching the technology we have and are certainly not researching anything about the Universe. 

Too much time seems to be spent on watching youtube channels about grays or alien spacecrafts stories..but no time has been spent on the debunking of these stories or the explanations as to what was really seen.

The explanations are out there....you just have to widen your " limited reading"....as it is not research. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

With respect, your comment is so  wrong and extremely naive.

UFO's are 99.99999% explainable as either man made objects or natural phenomenas.

Please find on here where people deny the possiblity of alien life? There is a big difference to one believing aliens are visiting Earth the one believing there is alien life somewhere out there.

I believe in alien life....but certainly not fantasy stories life the grays (jeeze, can not believe people are still believing in this today) or that people are being abducted.

As for alien crafts visiting us..THERE HAS BEEN NO proof of this what so ever. 

That comment was for stating the video of Neil de Grasse Tyson's complete dismissal of the possibility of Alien life, whatever it is from other galaxy or from our local planet or solar system. I think the possibility of Alien life - intelligent or organisms of all sorts is one of the motivation that drives us forward into a space-faring civilization.

I do apologize about the Alien visiting and Alien life out there somewhere; I got mixed up with these two. But I am not sure what you are trying to say.

Yes, 99.999999% are explained away as man-made objects or natural phenomena. But it is the 0.00000001% that is tantalizing clues and possibility of Aliens.

Yea, I do not agree to fantasy stories of different intelligent alien species and types. 

40 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

There is absolutely no proof aliens are visiting Earth...

You are right that there is no proof of them being locale or from other place or real. But footages of UFO(not aliens) are real and some are still unexplained. There are some big claims from credible witness but to me, its still an "interesting" theory but not true.

22 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

The problem is people are calling it " research" where in fact they are not researching AT ALL. 

They are reading fantasy stories and are not researching these stories. They are not researching the technology we have and are certainly not researching anything about the Universe. 

Too much time seems to be spent on watching youtube channels about grays or alien spacecrafts stories..but no time has been spent on the debunking of these stories or the explanations as to what was really seen.

The explanations are out there....you just have to widen your " limited reading"....as it is not research. 

I somewhat agree with this point... Most anecdotes are not filtered and I think a debunking channel would be less popular than fantastic claims.

However, we do derive our motivation and inspiration from "fantasy" and fiction to advance our science and technology. Most sci-fi technology already exists today. There is one particular guy that saw a UFO when he was young, inspired him to be aerospace engineer because of that sighting. (forgot his name - I'll find it and let you know)

6 hours ago, rhysinspire said:

Yes, 99.999999% are explained away as man-made objects or natural phenomena. But it is the 0.00000001% that is tantalizing clues and possibility of Aliens.

The idea you post  is known as residualization. The general idea is that when there are many, many instances of a phenomena there must be some that cannot be explained. This residue is left after all of the explainable cases have been removed. The belief in the existence of the residue is quite strong but people cannot seem to ever point out even one of the entries in the residue. It is believed to exist, but cannot be shown to exist. Residualization is common in many fringe areas including crop circles, BF sightings, chem trails, UFOs, sea monsters, and ghosts. An example would be suggesting that even though many crop circles are known to be human made they can't all be human made. Sure they can.

Try to identify any members of the UFO residue - those instances which are definitely not "man-made objects or natural phenomena". I would also add definitely not made up stories. As you can see in many threads stories become embellished shall we say. The waters get muddied by the insertion of ideas and fake facts not part of the original story.

On 12/02/2018 at 10:11 PM, Piney said:

The Nordics and Tall Whites were a racist invention of American "contactees?" 

The earliest “Nordic” reference I can recall are the Venusians who chatted on the roadside with some fella in the 50s. then there’s old Villa Boaz and his shape shifting Sexbot. Supposedly the MIB are Tall Whites, when they’re not time travellers, clones or creepy gingers who work for thr US government.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Carnoferox said:

Damn, people are still referring to "dinosauroids" these days?

It’s terrible, the non-racist term is Homo Reptilia or Psionmorphopedia. 

Dinosauoids ... pfft, that’s like calling up Siminanoids.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It’s terrible, the non-racist term is Homo Reptilia or Psionmorphopedia. 

Dinosauoids ... pfft, that’s like calling up Siminanoids.

The dinosauroids --- if they do exist --- come from another star system, and they would have to be warm-blooded (though having a different warm-blooded than human beings); and not some cold-blooded, slow moving reptile.

So you might as well throw the baby out with the bathwater, since the so-called 'reptilian humanoids' simply do not exist.

Edited by Erno86
added a word

1 minute ago, Erno86 said:

The dinosauroids --- if they do exist --- come from another star system, and they would have to be warm-blooded (though having a different warm-blooded than human beings); and not some cold-blooded, slow moving reptile.

So you might as well throw the baby out with the bathwater, since the so-called 'reptilians' simply do not exist.

Dinosaurs were probably warm blooded and certainly not “slow moving”. 

Nor, in fact, are Terran reptiles slow moving.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Dinosaurs were probably warm blooded and certainly not “slow moving”. 

Nor, in fact, are Terran reptiles slow moving.

Okay...my bad --- But fast moving reptiles can only move fast when there cold blooded systems warms up; which would make it a negative factoring evolutionary trait, that would deny them a path to high intelligence and a pathway to the stars --- imho.

So if the our dinosaurs were mostly 'warm blooded,' don't you think it would be a better term to label these type of space alien creatures as dinosauroids and not reptilians?

On 2/12/2018 at 2:27 AM, Maryanne xoxo1993 said:

Getting caught?

They have an alliance with an Earth organization.

--------------------

Taking people?

The Zeta Grays did the abducting / returning in order to create a hybrid race. - The Sassani -

-------------------

Goes on the news?

That would alarm the general public.

So taking our carbon based life on Earth, as an example to other 'goldilocks' planets in our universe: The dinosaurs came first...and given the chance of a long evolutionary life, by non-total extinction events on other star systems --- I estimate the existing ratio between dinosauroids and homo sapien types as roughly 50:50 in our present planetary universe.

Edited by Erno86
punctuation

33 minutes ago, Erno86 said:

Okay...my bad --- But fast moving reptiles can only move fast when there cold blooded systems warms up; which would make it a negative factoring evolutionary trait, that would deny them a path to high intelligence and a pathway to the stars --- imho.

So if the our dinosaurs were mostly 'warm blooded,' don't you think it would be a better term to label these type of space alien creatures as dinosauroids and not reptilians?

Snakes can be extremely fast. Some snakes are faster than all humans except Olympic runners. Why would cold blooded prevent high intelligence? Octopus and their kin are in phylum mollusca.

14 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

no they didn't

Well...the dinosaurs dominated over the mammals 65 million years ago --- And if they had the chance to possibly evolve into  bipedal, highly intelligent dinosauroids over time on other star systems --- Can you imagine...that the space alien dinosauroids, might have had millions of years jump in evolutionary time lapse over homo sapien dominated planetary systems; that had dinosaur life on their own planets, but were made extinct by a major extinction event.

2 minutes ago, Erno86 said:

Well...the dinosaurs dominated over the mammals 65 million years ago --- And if they had the chance to possibly evolve into  bipedal, highly intelligent dinosauroids over time on other star systems --- Can you imagine...that the space alien dinosauroids, might have had millions of years jump in evolutionary time lapse over homo sapien dominated planetary systems; that had dinosaur life on their own planets, but were made extinct by a major extinction event.

Mammals existed before dinosaurs. Mammals go back to the Paleozoic. Dinosaurs appeared in the Mesozoic.