Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Pigzilla' filmed eating from dumpster

Keel M.

That.... is.... one.... huge.... boar.

THE moment a gigantic boar stands on his hind legs to chow down on garbage has been caught on camera — but it’s where the animal is doing it that’s causing concern.

Shocked parents taking their kids to school in Hong Kong spotted the huge animal standing on the tips of his trotters to get his head in the bin, while two piglets stand next to him.

The terrifying video, posted to Facebook by Tu Dong, has since gone viral.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/animals/giant-pig-caught-on-camera-ravaging-garbage-bin-near-school/news-story/1a4a44c8704825f95844f2bc2ec8943c

• Like 6

Are those piglets or just average size boars in comparison?:o

• Like 4

The State of Mississippi has declared them to be "varmits", meaning there is no need for a license, a season or even a time of day or night that they are restricted from being killed.  They destroy crops, push out some indigenous species and are a danger to people in the vicinity.  They breed like rats.  They're a very destructive species and one THAT size could easily kill a man, let alone a child that got in its way.

• Like 3

I forwarded this article to our manufacturing plant.  We have 4600 acres and have all sorts of wild game.  We allow hunting during each season. One of the wild game is boar.  Here's a response from one of the employees;

Subject: Re: Do yours get that big at the plant?

That’s a piglet back there where I hunt. 

Thanks Chuck 

• Like 2

Another comment from a co-worker.  I know the story of the boars at Martin SC. There was a disgruntled hog farmer the was going to lose his land to the Savannah River Site (US Nuclear R&D). Somehow he and te US Government rep had a huge argument so the farmer left his pigs out to run wild and mate with the wide boars that were in the area.  One thing led to another.  Here's the comment

One that size rolls my trash can back from the edge of the road to the yard!!

• Like 1

That is a big one, but it seems to me I've seen pics of wild hogs almost 50% taller.

• Like 1