Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vanessa Trump taken to hospital

skliss

2 hours ago, rashore said:

I didn't catch the news on this till this morning... what a terrible thing to do to anyone. Not just a mom of 5 or a Trump relative.. but just anyone. Unlike Herrs amusing rotten eggs or poo joking, this is something that is really meant to scare a person. But they are indeed lucky whoever did it didn't sent a truly dangerous substance. Indeed what is wrong with some people.

I guess my point is that she would have been the dead mother of five if this had been done by anyone other than a prankster.   There was some serious security flaws here. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, aztek said:

security flaws on whose side? iirc neither trump son, nor his wife are under ss protection.

As immediate family they are eligible for it.  Did they not realize that as the family of the president of the United States that their lives might be at higher risk than usual?  Their daddy literally mocked a dictator known for murdering his own relatives in unique and horrible ways.  Heck, I'm surprised that a Trump property hasn't been the site of a terrorist attack yet.

• Like 2

Just now, Gromdor said:

As immediate family they are eligible for it.  Did they not realize that as the family of the president of the United States that their lives might be at higher risk than usual?  Their daddy literally mocked a dictator known for murdering his own relatives in unique and horrible ways.  Heck, I'm surprised that a Trump property hasn't been the site of a terrorist attack yet.

i'm sure they realize that, as well as many other things involved we have no idea about. 

On 2/13/2018 at 8:17 AM, Lilly said:

It's not the legality issue, it's the conservation issue. Allowing a population to stress it's environment to the point of harming the very animals they are trying to conserve is the issue. The analogy of equating animal torture to conservation is incorrect and disingenuous. 

I think we've covered this side issue sufficiently, back on topic. 

And yet we allow humans to do this with every opportunity.

11 minutes ago, aztek said:

this is as biased website as it gets, article dated feb 13 2018 yet the title says president obama, 

I thought 'president' was a life long title.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aztek said:

you thought wrong

No, he didn't.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, aztek said:

he is and so are you, google how to address a fomer president in thrd person, 

It seems that it is entirely a matter of preference. I've seen Bush, Clinton and Reagan all referred to as 'Mr President' or 'President <name>'.

• Like 1

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

It seems that it is entirely a matter of preference. I've seen Bush, Clinton and Reagan all referred to as 'Mr President' or 'President <name>'.

no it is not matter of preference,  

I thought the spoken form of address was “President” when face-to-face but one step removed (ie spoken by s reporter) it was “Former President” and the written was always “Former President”. 

• Like 2

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I thought the spoken form of address was “President” when face-to-face but one step removed (ie spoken by s reporter) it was “Former President” and the written was always “Former President”. 

yes, when talking to a former president fact to face, you call him a  president, when he is talked about in third person, it is always "former president", as it should have been in the title, but it is very delicate propaganda.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, aztek said:

yes, when talking to a former president fact to face, you call him a  president, when he is talked about in third person, it is always "former president", as it should have been in the title, but it is very delicate propaganda.

Ohh good grief, it’s more of this “not my president” garbage isn’t it?

• Like 2

The mere fact it occurred shows that there are those out there who are worse then Trump ever has been, but who think they are being heroic in performing such terrorism.

I hope they find who sent it and lock them up for 10 years. Regardless of it not being a violent crime, they knew what they were intending when they sent it. Their intent was Fear and Terror.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, aztek said:

he is and so are you, google how to address a fomer president in thrd person, 

According to the director of protocol for the City and county of San Francisco, you would be wrong. 

According to others, you would be right. 

My, my, a difference of opinion. How will you cope? 

Chalk it up to conspiracy, I guess. 

14 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Ohh good grief, it’s more of this “not my president” garbage isn’t it?

No, its just aztek having a hissy fit because he someone disagrees with him. Must be that time of day already. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Google: Daniel Frisiello

His Facebook page is also still active. On it he shared the news clip of his crime.