Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Little Humanoid Remains

ZeroTheHero

I live in the Foothills of Los Angeles. I also live right on the San Andreas fault, in an area that is built on top of a massive land slide. I discovered something in my yard. The Fallen Angel Barbiel seems to be bound to it. It has some kind of weird writing on it. It also has an insignia of a little horned head pointing up. As well as the remains of a small humanoid creature that I believe to be Barbiel. Why do I believe that? I've had to hear this thing for months now. It also translated the writing that appears to be on the side of it. It said it reads "He who lives and anoints in the word of God. Will have the Sword, and will lead. (Mighty Men)"

There appears to be technology embedded in the helmeted half of the face, and there is a metallic disk on its upper arm at the elbow.

What do you think?

Thanks for taking the time to take a look at it.

I was going to upload a bunch of pics. But It says I'm limited to 274 Kb

20180207_203146.jpg

• Like 1

Other than a picture of a rock i see no evidence of anything you mention in the photo.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ZeroTheHero said:

I live in the Foothills of Los Angeles. I also live right on the San Andreas fault, in an area that is built on top of a massive land slide. I discovered something in my yard. The Fallen Angel Barbiel seems to be bound to it. It has some kind of weird writing on it. It also has an insignia of a little horned head pointing up. As well as the remains of a small humanoid creature that I believe to be Barbiel. Why do I believe that? I've had to hear this thing for months now. It also translated the writing that appears to be on the side of it. It said it reads "He who lives and anoints in the word of God. Will have the Sword, and will lead. (Mighty Men)"

There appears to be technology embedded in the helmeted half of the face, and there is a metallic disk on its upper arm at the elbow.

What do you think?

Thanks for taking the time to take a look at it.

I was going to upload a bunch of pics. But It says I'm limited to 274 Kb

It a big chunk of fossils and former ocean floor. We do have a writers hang out for your other piece of fiction.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome to UM @ZeroTheHero,

Why do you think it’s anything more than natural?

It is easy to see why you consider it to be humanoid remains, but it’s also easy to see that’s not the case.

Have you had anyone examine it?

I suggest you take it to someone from the Los Angeles Basin Geology Society (or similar) to have someone more knowledgeable examine it. http://www.labgs.org/

Edited by Timonthy
Structure.
  • Like 6

Your helmeted little humanoid also appears to have a cat sitting on his lap.

Pareidolia.

• Like 2

Thank you for the helpful post Timothy.

Here is another pic. As you can see it has hands, and teeth.

Nothing I wrote is fictitious.

20180207_210525.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZeroTheHero said:

Barbiel was created by a 16th Century con man. He wouldn't be attached to anything.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

Barbiel was created by a 16th Century con man. He wouldn't be attached to anything.

Okay so this forum is full of hard core Atheists? Or Occultists then? I'm not religious Btw. 

The fact remains this thing has something bound to it that claims to be Barbiel. It told me facts that I had to look up to verify. It's legit. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ZeroTheHero said:

20180207_210525.jpg

Not seeing either hands or teeth there, though your hand does give it a bit of scale.

How about the inscription?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ZeroTheHero said:

Okay so this forum is full of hard core Atheists? Or Occultists then? I'm not religious Btw. 

The fact remains this thing has something bound to it that claims to be Barbiel. It told me facts that I had to look up to verify. It's legit. 

Either your communicating with a  earthbound spirit who is lying, as they always do or your making it up. I am a fully trained  Meteiinuu  ( Algonquian Wisdom Keeper) and former tribal mask carver who went through a Quaker seminary. I am far from a Atheist. The Quakers send you to Princeton and make you read EVERYTHING about Christianity.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ZeroTheHero said:

There are hardcore believers as well as sceptics. I’m one of the sceptics. 

I can’t see the hands or teeth in that image. 

It seems that you’ve convinced yourself that there is more to this rock than really is. 

Again, have you had anyone reputable examine it?

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Not seeing either hands or teeth there, though your hand does give it a bit of scale.

How about the inscription?

I see what kinda-sorta-if-you-squint looks like a hominid skull in the upper left corner of the rock, but it’s just a case of matrixing. 

• Like 2

some people see an Elephant...others just see rock

elephant-rock-heimaey-iceland.jpg

same here

20121216-011019.jpg

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, seeder said:

some people see an Elephant...others just see rock

same here

Those are flood fossils just like this is. They are commonly referred to as mud fossils. Probably still considered psuedo science.

Edited by ZeroTheHero
Missed word

19 minutes ago, ZeroTheHero said:

Those are flood fossils just like this is. They are commonly referred to as mud fossils. Probably still considered psuedo science.

Flood evidence in North America is not "pseudo- science". There were many localized catastrophic glacier floods, Hudson, Missoula, Iroquois. The glacier Lake Missoula  flood actually divided the Algic People.The  Lake Iroquois flood created the Mississippi River. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, ZeroTheHero said:

Oh so you're one of the mud fossil crazies. For those who haven't heard of this, it's based off a pretty nutty website and YouTube channel (won't include links here for obvious reasons).

Edited by Carnoferox
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Carnoferox said:

Oh so you're one of the mud fossil crazies. For those who haven't heard of this, it's based off a pretty nutty website and YouTube channel (won't include links here for obvious reasons).

This is where they got the term

http://www.earthsciweek.org/classroom-activities/mud-fossils

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ZeroTheHero said:

20180207_210525.jpg

As many before you and surely many after you , you alone cannot investigate since you are biased.

Look, thanks for sharing, it is awesome to have this technology where we are allowed to share in your find, but there is a good chance that it is a rock....

If you are serious about it, take it to someone ( university?) For further analysis...what is the harm once it confirms your theory? 

If it doesn't confirm your theory then you may continue searching. There are so many things in this world that we struggle to explain. We are bound to find some evidence one day! 

Good luck

Edited by DebDandelion
Auto correct blunders
  • Like 4

I see a haggard old person.

And nothing I wrote is fictitious, either.

:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Piney said:

Flood evidence in North America is not "pseudo- science". There were many localized catastrophic glacier floods, Hudson, Missoula, Iroquois. The glacier Lake Missoula  flood actually divided the Algic People.The  Lake Iroquois flood created the Mississippi River. 

Not the Flood. Mud Fossils are likely still considered Pseudo Science.

Here is a pic of some of the writing. The second pic is what looks like an insignia of a horned head pointing up

20180207_210421.jpg

20180207_205957.jpg

3 hours ago, Piney said:

@Socks Junior There's a rock for you to look at

He's the in-house geologist.....

Chunk of serpentinized (that's the green) ophiolitic fragment if I had to guess. Could be some old Farallon right there.

• Like 2

Eh, the closeups are screwing with me now. So polished. Mind whacking off a fresh face, Zero?

And that dark fragment, first picture. Seems xenolith-y. With the closeups, I'd have to revise to something more felsic intermediate. California is a screwed up place.

• Like 1

Its definitely multiple types of rock.

Here are close ups of the head

Head.jpg

20180207_212136.jpg

• The topic was locked