Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zionist Nuclear Lizard Spies

RoofGardener

OoooKAY... perhaps we should have a thread for Deranged Iranian Military Comments. Normally it is the leaders of the Islamic Republican Guard Corps that come out with the corkers, but this time it is the political leadership that is one Mat short of a full Prayer. 

In a nutshell, a "senior military advisor" has stated that "The West" has sent specially trained mutant Lizards into Iran that attract "atomic waves", in order to pinpoint the Iranian uranium mines. 

I'm not kidding !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5385619/West-used-lizards-spy-Irans-nuclear-facilities.html#ixzz570Jb4yCb

And these guys will have atomic bombs soon ? 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

OoooKAY... perhaps we should have a thread for Deranged Iranian Military Comments. Normally it is the leaders of the Islamic Republican Guard Corps that come out with the corkers, but this time it is the political leadership that is one Mat short of a full Prayer. 

In a nutshell, a "senior military advisor" has stated that "The West" has sent specially trained mutant Lizards into Iran that attract "atomic waves", in order to pinpoint the Iranian uranium mines. 

I'm not kidding !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5385619/West-used-lizards-spy-Irans-nuclear-facilities.html#ixzz570Jb4yCb

Never thought to check for radioactivity........20cab0ef9787b9e79a5ae42e156399ab-300x300

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe he should link up with the Canadian guy who think the Illuminati are concealing the means of combating climate change based on advanced alien technology because they have more money invested in oil .....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5384051/Fmr-Canadian-minister-says-Illuminati-controls-world.html

• Like 1

coming from the Daily Mail, I would categorize this as "b******s", and probably extremely crude Mossad propaganda. 

Better try next time, perhaps? 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

coming from the Daily Mail, I would categorize this as "b******s", and probably extremely crude Mossad propaganda. 

Better try next time, perhaps? 

Well, the ultimate source of these stories appears to be AFP, in turn citing INLA (an Iranian news agency).  

Better try at debunking next time, perhaps ? :P:D 

Give my regards to your lizards. Whilst you're at it, ask them if they know what happened to the two pigeons that the Iranians arrested for spying ? 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/3229526/Iran-arrests-pigeons-spying-on-nuclear-site.html

Apparently, they where suspected of plotting a "Coo" :P 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I'm not kidding !

DRAT!!!  The secret is out *twists mustache while darting eyes*!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, the ultimate source of these stories appears to be AFP, in turn citing INLA (an Iranian news agency).  

Better try at debunking next time, perhaps ? :P:D 

Give my regards to your lizards. Whilst you're at it, ask them if they know what happened to the two pigeons that the Iranians arrested for spying ? 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/3229526/Iran-arrests-pigeons-spying-on-nuclear-site.html

Apparently, they where suspected of plotting a "Coo" :P 

I hear the charges broke down on a technicality.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2018 at 8:56 PM, Vlad the Mighty said:

extremely crude Mossad propaganda. 

Every bit of their propaganda in last few decades is crude but that simply shows how strong they actually have become. Why bother thinking when population will swallow anything and everything?

10 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Why bother thinking when population will swallow anything and everything?

Good question, why would you?  Because you believe things that support your biases.  Just like most people.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:10 PM, RoofGardener said:

I'm not kidding !

Is it really that far fetched though? Take this article from ten years ago for example 

Military Developing Half-Robot, Half-Insect 'Cybug' Spies

Miniature robots could be good spies, but researchers now are experimenting with insect cyborgs or "cybugs" that could work even better.

Scientists can already control the flight of real moths using implanted devices.

Ok considering the source it probably is far fetched buuut not that far. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, and then said:

Because you believe things that support your biases.  Just like most people.

That's partially true, generally speaking. In my case it's evident when talked about my favorite football club or my country's turbulent past but those are things where i do not want to control my emotions and use my brain instead. Too much love or too much pain can and do distract anyone but we have to understand the basics and never base our opinion of people around that which lights them up because it's wrong.

No, related to Zionism i have read, for example, the works of Netanyahu as well as those from Norman Finkelstein and numerous other examples. It took years but i do not regret time invested so yeah, i am biased even tho i know more about David Ben Gurion than about Arafat and i have read more about Rachel Corrie than about Ahed Tamimi.

It's not always that simple but regarding your reply : if it serves your beliefs than your 'denial' actually supports your own bias ;)

7 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Is it really that far fetched though? Take this article from ten years ago for example 

Military Developing Half-Robot, Half-Insect 'Cybug' Spies

Ok considering the source it probably is far fetched buuut not that far. 

Meh.. it's another example of a "flash in the pan"

The early experiments where promising, but they never managed to get the bugs out of the system !

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

related to Zionism i have read, for example, the works of Netanyahu as well as those from Norman Finkelstein

Those examples are about as widely disparate as one can find.  One has devoted his life to perpetuating the Jewish State and the other would cheerfully see it dismantled tomorrow.  Regardless how one feels about the rights of Jews to have their own state on that land, a true state for the protection of the Jewish people, the disconnect in the world today is hugely troubling.  On one hand we have a nuclear weapons state, formed by a family of people with a 3 millennium-old culture that saw a vigorous attempt at genocide on multiple occasions in their history.  On the other, a significant proportion of the world's governments that would happily see that nation (and probably those people if truth be known) dismantled and their territory apportioned to the neighboring Arab states.  What amazes me is the idea that this belief could ever be held in a serious way, understanding the lengths to which the people of Israel would be willing to go to keep their place in the world.  I'd try to start a thread on this but it would quickly degenerate into the typical pro/anti Israel noise.  

Tell me, Sir Smoke, do you believe that in spite of their rhetoric to the contrary, the Arab Muslim Palestinians would ever accept a nation-state of the Jewish people on a significant portion of the land they currently inhabit, with Jerusalem as their shared capitol?  If they won't (my contention) then how do you see this conflict playing out in the coming years?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2018 at 4:36 PM, and then said:

One has devoted his life to perpetuating the Jewish State and the other would cheerfully see it dismantled tomorrow.

Maybe for first one that's correct, whatever his motives but considering that personal wealth was important for leader of Holy Land (corruption charges) we can't be so sure of it. As for Finkelstein, actually, his message is that Israel has right to exist under international law (i agree) even tho he is against whole concept of the nations. Also, i see Norman as someone who actually does a lot for Israel even tho he is forbidden entry there (being son of Holocaust survivors didn't help him at all) and keep in mind that he is urging BDS to stop fight against Zionism as a whole (check Noam Chomsky he is Zionist) so he is very broad figure to simply be regarded as someone who would like to see Israel dismantled, that's not true.

Tell me, Sir Smoke, do you believe that in spite of their rhetoric to the contrary, the Arab Muslim Palestinians would ever accept a nation-state of the Jewish people on a significant portion of the land they currently inhabit, with Jerusalem as their shared capitol? 

Yes, with East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital, as recognized under international law. When will Israel change their brutal projection of power against occupied people? Arabs have rhetoric but Israel does what Arabs say they might to. Did i show you reformed Hamas charter? I did many times.

If they won't (my contention) then how do you see this conflict playing out in the coming years?

Arabs won't accept Jerusalem as capital of Jewish state ( that name is contradictory to beloved fairy tale about ''only democracy in the region'' Israel is ethnocracy, same as my country but there similarity ends) if they do not get East Jerusalem as their capital. If that agreement won't be based on mutual respect and concessions than i feel that it could snowball into something which might surprise both of us maybe sooner than anyone could expect. I do not see that war would break, some large war but diplomatic pressure and pressure made with artificially induced 'Arab Spring' could erupt and form some serious demands which might be presented by not only Palestinians but also those who left them to the mercy of Zionists (namely, Saudis, Jordan, Egypt...). Alto Saudis and Israelis are two sides of the same coin, no surprises there.

So, in short, if one sided agreements will be pushed again nothing good will come out of it. Are you aware that Israel did agree to East Jerusalem as capital of Palestine but Western Wall, outside, stays Israeli ( Wall of Cries ).

Keep in mind one historical fact, what was the state of Wall of Cries in time when Jerusalem was under Christian rule before Ummar came? LINK to wiki. And which agreement was made back then, agreement which was praised by Pope and many leaders from non Muslim world. If for anything else, Zionist regime (especially Likud, former Irgun) should break the siege because of what good Muslims did to them before. Nevertheless, clash of civilizations hoax has spread widely instead of making basis of policies in known history.

Optimism on my side is fading away with each new day.

• 3 months later...

Well, "Loony of the Day" now goes to Turkey, if THIS article is to be believed. 

In a nutshell, the Word Cup is a Zionist Plot to distract public attention from Gaza. This was all predicted in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, dontcha know ? 

https://www.memri.org/tv/damascus-friday-sermon-world-cup-implements-protocols-elders-zion/transcript

In a Friday sermon delivered at the Lala Pasha Mosque in Damascus on June 22, Dr. Muhammad Ali Al-Malla said that the World Cup was part of a plot, outlined in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, to distract the Arabs and the Muslims from the defiling of the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the bloodshed in Gaza. According to Al-Malla, "the Europeans have taken upon themselves to distract the Arabs," while the U.S. and China never qualified because their responsibility lies elsewhere – in the selling of weapons to the Muslims...

Mad as a box of frogs !

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, "Loony of the Day" now goes to Turkey, if THIS article is to be believed. 

In a nutshell, the Word Cup is a Zionist Plot to distract public attention from Gaza. This was all predicted in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, dontcha know ? 

https://www.memri.org/tv/damascus-friday-sermon-world-cup-implements-protocols-elders-zion/transcript

Mad as a box of frogs !

Damn Zionists been planning this since 1930! :lol:

• Haha 1

Wait...the lizards are Zionists? 

How do they know? 

Were they mutant before or after they accessed the uranium mines?

These are all important questions.

Ok...not really. But they're funny. 

• Haha 1

On 2/14/2018 at 6:10 AM, RoofGardener said:

I'm not kidding !

What, haven't you seen the movie "Eye in the Sky" where British Govt personnel use a bug (insect) to spy on terrorists.  Now you want to play the sarcastic because Iran's discovered your dirty tricks.  <_<

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

What, haven't you seen the movie "Eye in the Sky" where British Govt personnel use a bug (insect) to spy on terrorists.  Now you want to play the sarcastic because Iran's discovered your dirty tricks.  <_<

Yeeeees... ummm... you ARE aware that this was just a movie ? The technology to create bionic animals that can be used to detect "atomic waves" does not exist :D 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

The technology to create bionic animals that can be used to detect "atomic waves" does not exist :D 

We were created by the Illuminati so how hard can it be to create sensible lizards?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

We were created by the Illuminati so how hard can it be to create sensible lizards?

Well, let me know when they succeed. We might be able to ask them to have a stab at sensible humans next ?  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, let me know when they succeed. We might be able to ask them to have a stab at sensible humans next ?  

Volunteering as a guinea pig?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Essan said:

Not be be outdone, an Iranian official hits back in the looniest conspiracy competition .....  Iran accuses its enemies of 'stealing clouds' to create drought.   :lol:

Amazing. 

It's not only that they've STOLEN the Iranian clouds... it's more. Apparently the Zionist Entity is creating special non-watery clouds and driving them over Iran. These clouds are unable to produce rain. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Essan said:

Not be be outdone, an Iranian official hits back in the looniest conspiracy competition .....  Iran accuses its enemies of 'stealing clouds' to create drought.   :lol:

This has to be fake news.  If true, the fools get what they deserved for doing business with Jews.  They were sold clouds with faulty taps, that's why there was no water coming out of them.

• Haha 1