Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zionist Nuclear Lizard Spies

RoofGardener

Well, the derangement just keeps on rolling. 

This is an excerpt from Iranian state television, supposedly showing one of Iran's secret underground missile factories. 

Notice how all of the technicians are frantically working away on the missiles, which are on little trolleys with castors, and are all situated in a long, brightly painted tunnel. 

Yeah.. 'cos all factories look like this, don't they :D  ?

https://www.memri.org/tv/iran-irgc-unveils-dezful-ssm-ballistic-undergound-factory-top-secret-general-jafari-deter-certain

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

And yet more, this time from the Deputy Commander of the Islamic Republican Guard Corps. 

"...We shall fight them on the global level, not just in one spot. Our war is not a local war. We have plans to defeat the world powers. We are planning to break America, Israel, and their partners and allies. Our ground forces should cleanse the planet from the filth of their existence..."

So there you have it. Iran's second-in-command of the IRGC has just declared war against America and threatened a land invasion. 

If I was Trump, I'd make a diplomatic row about this, and threaten to bomb Iran (or at least the IRGC barracks and naval bases) unless this General publicly apologies on Iranian national TV ! 

• Like 2

On 2/28/2019 at 6:24 AM, RoofGardener said:

So there you have it. Iran's second-in-command of the IRGC has just declared war against America and threatened a land invasion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gromdor said:

So a mutant lizard that is attracted to atomic sites?   Someone just watched "Godzilla", I think.

I'm sitting here wondering why this thread didn't die the ignominious death it originally deserved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3-3-2019 at 7:53 PM, RoofGardener said:

ROFL. Excellent ! :D 

So lets get this straight here.. Israel - or rather on the level of the Israeli PM (not some IDF commander) - has been on an international mission passionately trying to incite a war against Iran (because ofcourse, they will not do it themselves). Some Iranian IRGC commander states something comparable.. and we have Roofie here claiming this is a reason to start bombing Iran, even cheering on the McCain vdo where he is gleefully singing about bombs over Baghdad / Iraq, where hundreds of thousands of people died based on a lie.

This mind you is coming from thesame sort of people who scream bloody murder when someone even spits on the ground an Israeli stands on, or criticises the political actions of Israel.. immediately and without exception claiming anti Semitism, falsely using this horrendous concept based on which millions of Jewish people died. :innocent:

My goodness, what a wonderful person you are.. Excellent!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

So lets get this straight here.. Israel - or rather on the level of the Israeli PM (not some IDF commander) - has been on an international mission passionately trying to incite a war against Iran (because ofcourse, they will not do it themselves). Some Iranian IRGC commander states something comparable.. and we have Roofie here claiming this is a reason to start bombing Iran, even cheering on the McCain vdo where he is gleefully singing about bombs over Baghdad / Iraq, where hundreds of thousands of people died based on a lie.

This was a mistranslation. The hebrew term meant "combating" ... in the sense of resisting.... not "war". And if the leader of an enemy army starts making belicose comments about wiping my country out, I'd be MORE than happy for him - and his military facilities - to be bombed. 

17 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

This mind you is coming from thesame sort of people who scream bloody murder when someone even spits on the ground an Israeli stands on, or criticises the political actions of Israel.. immediately and without exception claiming anti Semitism, falsely using this horrendous concept based on which millions of Jewish people died. :innocent:

My goodness, what a wonderful person you are.. Excellent!

"The same sort of people" ? And what sort of people is THAT, exactly ? You know NOTHING about me. Leave the ad-hominem out, Phaeton80. :( 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

On 03/03/2019 at 8:29 PM, Gromdor said:

So a mutant lizard that is attracted to atomic sites?   Someone just watched "Godzilla", I think.

AllahZilla, surely ? :P 

• Haha 1

On 04/03/2019 at 1:50 AM, Likely Guy said:

I'm sitting here wondering why this thread didn't die the ignominious death it originally deserved.

Because it is amusing - albeit darkly so. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

This was a mistranslation. The hebrew term meant "combating" ... in the sense of resisting.... not "war". And if the leader of an enemy army starts making belicose comments about wiping my country out, I'd be MORE than happy for him - and his military facilities - to be bombed. 

"The same sort of people" ? And what sort of people is THAT, exactly ? You know NOTHING about me. Leave the ad-hominem out, Phaeton80. :( 

Ahw, seems good ol' Roofie is only comfortable dishing it out, doesnt like being on the receiving end somuch, how 'bout that.:D Why dont you calm down and take it with thesame happy go lucky fervor when you dish it out to others, ya nancy. At least Im referring to your actual content, which is abjectly biased, as well as highly hypocritical, on several levels. A clear pattern you 'and others like you' continuously leave behind on this forum like its their favourite passtime.

Back to that content; about the supposed 'mistranslation'.. the word used was milchama, look it up. Or rather, Ill provide it for you here. You know its funny, member the famous Iranian 'wipe Israel of the map' quote, the quote you personally have referred to in the past as a claim to anti Semitism against Iran? Here is that quote   “Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad.”

Word by word translation:

Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from): “The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time”.

..Up is down, down is up. Denk goed na aan welke kant je staat, Tuinman.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

regime change in iran sounds good now.  we will all be better off if we help Iranians to being back pre revolution culture.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Ahw, seems good ol' Roofie is only comfortable dishing it out, doesnt like being on the receiving end somuch, how 'bout that.:D Why dont you calm down and take it with thesame happy go lucky fervor when you dish it out to others, ya nancy. ....

Simple Feeble80. I do NOT "dish it out to others". I debate the issues, and I do NOT throw insults at other members. A policy that I will make an exception over in YOUR case, however. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, aztek said:

regime change in iran sounds good now.  we will all be better off if we help Iranians to being back pre revolution culture.

Yeah well, besides the fact the USA all but created the present theocratic regime by way of operation Ajax, overthrowing Mossadeq and installing the Shah - which incited the Iranian revolution and thus the present theologic / extremist rule because they were so concerned about the wellbeing of the Iranian People OIL (also, beats the hell out of a few twitter posts from any troll factory doesnt it)..

I think youd be surprised how many people would think regime change in the USA sounds pretty damn good right about now, we will all be better off if we 'help' the Americans to bring back the days of JFK, before you sold your nation to the highest bidder, corporations; feeding the MIC. Maybe these endless wars, malignant interventions, continuous economic warfare destabilizing the geo political landscape will finally come to an end.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Simple Feeble80. I do NOT "dish it out to others". I debate the issues, and I do NOT throw insults at other members. A policy that I will make an exception over in YOUR case, however. 

Dont flatter yourself by falsely claiming innocence, you have been trolling my threads ad naseum passionetaly trying to (A) character assassinate my person while (B) never adressing my content. A childish, trollish demeanor without exception, 'debate' has absolutely nothing to do with it (admittedly, laced with some nice humor here and there, which I can appreciate).

Quit wining and own up to your own behaviour, man the f up.

2 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Dont flatter yourself by falsely claiming innocence, you have been trolling my threads ad naseum passionetaly trying to (A) character assassinate my person while (B) never adressing my content.....

Stuff and nonsense Faketon80. . Show me ONE example where I try and assassinate your person, or where I ignore your content. 

Fake News, old bean. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Stuff and nonsense Faketon80. . Show me ONE example where I try and assassinate your person, or where I ignore your content. 

Fake News, old bean. 

Ill give you a whole thread, ol' chap.

..Oh btw, got nothing to say on the 'mistranslation' anymore I gather?

18 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Ill give you a whole thread, ol' chap.

..Oh btw, got nothing to say on the 'mistranslation' anymore I gather?

Yeah... good example Feebl80. You opened that thread with a long, rambling thread full of insinuations and links to dodgy CT websites. I pointed that out. I debated your post. I never attacked YOU personally. 

I would hold that thread up as a good example of debate over ad-hominem.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2019 at 8:24 AM, RoofGardener said:

And yet more, this time from the Deputy Commander of the Islamic Republican Guard Corps. 

"...We shall fight them on the global level, not just in one spot. Our war is not a local war. We have plans to defeat the world powers. We are planning to break America, Israel, and their partners and allies. Our ground forces should cleanse the planet from the filth of their existence..."

If I was Trump, I'd make a diplomatic row about this, and threaten to bomb Iran (or at least the IRGC barracks and naval bases) unless this General publicly apologies on Iranian national TV ! 

The sanctions are beginning the bite hard and the frustration level is rising.  It's too bad that there isn't a way to tailor sanctions in a way that would crush the government only and leave the innocent civilians alone.

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Yeah... good example Feebl80. You opened that thread with a long, rambling thread full of insinuations and links to dodgy CT websites. I pointed that out. I debated your post. I never attacked YOU personally. 

I would hold that thread up as a good example of debate over ad-hominem.

Dont make me laugh, you debated exactly nothing, disqualified everything with shallow tendentious BS like 'dodgy CT websites', or gems like 'nobody cares', without ever reacting to actual content. You were trolling the hell out of that thread, and you know it. If you dont, you have some serious issues.

3 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Dont make me laugh, you debated exactly nothing, disqualified everything with shallow tendentious BS like 'dodgy CT websites', or gems like 'nobody cares', without ever reacting to actual content. You were trolling the hell out of that thread, and you know it. If you dont, you have some serious issues.

Well Pharton80, I think anyone reading that opening post would agree that there WAS no hard content, merely a series of shadowy allegations. And some of the websites you cited WHERE dodgy. 

• Haha 1

On 3/8/2019 at 5:56 AM, Phaeton80 said:

Yeah well, besides the fact the USA all but created the present theocratic regime by way of operation Ajax, overthrowing Mossadeq and installing the Shah - which incited the Iranian revolution and thus the present theologic / extremist rule because they were so concerned about the wellbeing of the Iranian People OIL (also, beats the hell out of a few twitter posts from any troll factory doesnt it)..

You forgot about the using of the USMC as bully boys and enforcers for the Shah. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

I think anyone reading that opening post would agree that there WAS no hard content, merely a series of shadowy allegations.

Consider the source. 2 rabid Zionists.