Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NFL 2018

BrooklynGuy

Dez is a spoiled child, and like many WR's, cries a river if he doesn't get the ball thrown to him...and when he does, most of the time he can't make the catch.

Prima donna  (sp?) <:lol:

• Like 3

Former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick was honored Saturday with Amnesty International’s 2018 Ambassador of Conscience Award, which is given annually to someone who embodies the spirit of activism and courage.

What a crazy world in which we live! :angry:

Outrageous

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick was honored Saturday with Amnesty International’s 2018 Ambassador of Conscience Award, which is given annually to someone who embodies the spirit of activism and courage.

Hey that's awesome! Thanks for the share. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Hey that's awesome! Thanks for the share. :P

LOL, when I posted that somehow I just KNEW that might get a response. :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, .ZZ. said:

LOL, when I posted that somehow I just KNEW that might get a response. :whistle:

Just a friendly poke. 

Honestly while I admire what he did and what he's doing his refusal to find compromise with NFL teams is starting to feel emblematic of the overall problem. Without some level of compromise we're all just *******s yelling at each other and that's not helpful for anyone. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Just a friendly poke. 

Honestly while I admire what he did and what he's doing his refusal to find compromise with NFL teams is starting to feel emblematic of the overall problem. Without some level of compromise we're all just *******s yelling at each other and that's not helpful for anyone. 

I'm over all of that now.

I lie a lot :mellow:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, .ZZ. said:

I'm over all of that now.

I lie a lot :mellow:

Speaking of lying, gotta love draft season. 

Who are you hoping the Broncos pick up? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Speaking of lying, gotta love draft season. 

Who are you hoping the Broncos pick up? 

I'll be honest, I haven't been following those guys much (at all)

1) What have you done for me lately?

2) "I went to the best schools and I only like winners!" :lol:

3) "Let me tweet some gross misspelled words and use wrong names and places" 

• Like 2

• Like 3

I'm not sure I'll be able to watch the draft this year.

Spoiler

I've been diagnosed with herpes of the eye, yes, I was looking for love in all the wrong places. :huh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I'm not sure I'll be able to watch the draft this year.

Reveal hidden contents

I've been diagnosed with herpes of the eye, yes, I was looking for love in all the wrong places. :huh:

:lol:

• Like 1

With two days and counting I'm gonna make a prediction. One of these two things is going to happen. First scenario I have the Browns picking Barkley with the first. They know there is a really good chance only one QB will be gone by the time they pick again. You gotta ask yourself, is it better to get the second best QB in the draft and have a RB that will make said QB better? Or do you just pick who you think is the best QB?

Second scenario I still have the Browns picking Barkley first, but then trading the Giants their 4th pick, and their later first round pick (probably even a high second as well) for the #2 spot. This way they get the best RB and QB in the draft. In this case Giants will probably pick Chubb's the DE with the 4th pick, and will use the later first round to get the best O-linemen available.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

With two days and counting I'm gonna make a prediction. One of these two things is going to happen. First scenario I have the Browns picking Barkley with the first. They know there is a really good chance only one QB will be gone by the time they pick again. You gotta ask yourself, is it better to get the second best QB in the draft and have a RB that will make said QB better? Or do you just pick who you think is the best QB?

Second scenario I still have the Browns picking Barkley first, but then trading the Giants their 4th pick, and their later first round pick (probably even a high second as well) for the #2 spot. This way they get the best RB and QB in the draft. In this case Giants will probably pick Chubb's the DE with the 4th pick, and will use the later first round to get the best O-linemen available.

Bold! I like it! The boldness that is, I'm still torn on Barkley.  Not that he wont be a great back but I just don't think hes a Zeke level of talent. 

I heard someone describe his game as a scatback in a big back body and that's what OSU made him look like. Had to hold your breath if he went outside but between the tackles - meh  

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Bold! I like it! The boldness that is, I'm still torn on Barkley.  Not that he wont be a great back but I just don't think hes a Zeke level of talent. 

I heard someone describe his game as a scatback in a big back body and that's what OSU made him look like. Had to hold your breath if he went outside but between the tackles - meh  

I don't know man. Ive been watching a lot of his highlights, and this kid is unreal. Has Barry Sanders written all over him. His Oline sucked, BAD. Many of his biggest plays were designed to go up the middle, but he had the vision and amazing skills to bounce out and basically redesign the whole play on his own for positive yards after his hole was closed. Your line has to be at least serviceable to run up the middle. His wasn't. Yet he still made things happen.

Now I agree, on paper, that's exactly what he looks like. Seeing the big picture though I believe he can be and is much more then that.

• Like 1

And honestly I'm not sure exactly how great Zeke is at this level. The boys O-line is unbelievable. He often isn't even touched for the first 5 yards. I don't think, or I should say, I don't know how good he'd be on a team with a lesser line. Now Im sure he'd be good either way, but definitely not as great as he appears to be now.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I don't know man. Ive been watching a lot of his highlights, and this kid is unreal. Has Barry Sanders written all over him. His Oline sucked, BAD. Many of his biggest plays were designed to go up the middle, but he had the vision and amazing skills to bounce out and basically redesign the whole play on his own for positive yards after his hole was closed. Your line has to be at least serviceable to run up the middle. His wasn't. Yet he still made things happen.

Now I agree, on paper, that's exactly what he looks like. Seeing the big picture though I believe he can be and is much more then that.

I definitely wont be mad if the Browns take him at 4 (or 2) but the entire purpose for tanking the last two years was so they could finally get their pick of QB in the draft so ill probably throw a fit if they take him at 1  

I am in love with your idea of the Browns moving up to take the 1st and 2nd picks though. What a coup that would be! 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I definitely wont be mad if the Browns take him at 4 (or 2) but the entire purpose for tanking the last two years was so they could finally get their pick of QB in the draft so ill probably throw a fit if they take him at 1  

I am in love with your idea of the Browns moving up to take the 1st and 2nd picks though. What a coup that would be! 

I would be a record breaking draft lol. Its going to be anyway really, even without a trade up.

I'm hoping he falls to the Giants, but I just don't see it. I hope I'm wrong.

Then again Chubb has some amazing highlight reels as well. I wouldn't be upset if the Giants picked him, especially now that JPP is gone.

• Like 1

Just now, preacherman76 said:

I would be a record breaking draft lol. Its going to be anyway really, even without a trade up.

I'm hoping he falls to the Giants, but I just don't see it. I hope I'm wrong.

Then again Chubb has some amazing highlight reels as well. I wouldn't be upset if the Giants picked him, especially now that JPP is gone.

I wonder if the giants add a no fireworks clause to their contracts now :lol: 

NFL network did a piece on the Davis Webb this AM, talking about how some are viewing their minicamp this week as a "pro day" for him to convince the management they don't need to draft a QB.  God that would suck. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I wonder if the giants add a no fireworks clause to their contracts now :lol: 

NFL network did a piece on the Davis Webb this AM, talking about how some are viewing their minicamp this week as a "pro day" for him to convince the management they don't need to draft a QB.  God that would suck. 

Right? Talk about putting your young QB in a hard spot.

I hope they end up giving Web a shot. I've been very impressed by his work ethic, and dedication.

• Like 2

Ok guys we are about 24 hours away from the draft who do you guys see going in the top 5?

Here's my picks:

1. The Browns take Josh Allen QB I hope

2. The Giants take Saqoun Barkley RB though I'd like to see them take Mike McGlinchey or Quenton Nelson both OG from Notre Dame

3. The Jets take Baker Mayfield QB

4. The Browns take Bradley Chubb DE

5. The Broncos take Sam Darnold

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Ok guys we are about 24 hours away from the draft who do you guys see going in the top 5?

Here's my picks:

1. The Browns take Josh Allen QB I hope

2. The Giants take Saqoun Barkley RB though I'd like to see them take Mike McGlinchey or Quenton Nelson both OG from Notre Dame

3. The Jets take Baker Mayfield QB

4. The Browns take Bradley Chubb DE

Looks good to me.  Colts take Nelson.

Hello, double post :rolleyes:

Edited by .ZZ.

4 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

With the USC cheerleaders? :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1