Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NFL 2018

BrooklynGuy

In all the years of the Steelers organization,they never blew a 14 point lead at home in the regular season!...until Sunday night...

I couldn't stop laughing at the 3 straight offsides penalties trying to block the game winning kick,on the last attempt dude was so far offsides he flew right past the holder and kicker and the kick went off after dude went flying by :lol:

• Like 2

I'm just happy that Seattle have turned their season around. Now the playoffs are in their own hands. They might not be the Rams or KC, but they're a joy to watch all the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I'm just happy that Seattle have turned their season around. Now the playoffs are in their own hands. They might not be the Rams or KC, but they're a joy to watch all the same.

I've never liked Carroll so I have a hard time rooting for the Seahawks.    I will root for them over The Rams, The Cowboys, The Panthers or The Eagles but 3 of those teams may not even make the playoffs.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

In all the years of the Steelers organization,they never blew a 14 point lead at home in the regular season!...until Sunday night...

I couldn't stop laughing at the 3 straight offsides penalties trying to block the game winning kick,on the last attempt dude was so far offsides he flew right past the holder and kicker and the kick went off after dude went flying by :lol:

Yeah there a train wreck discipline wise.

• Like 3

Not a fan,but feel bad for the Redskins!...

Looked like division contenders,AP has had an awesome year for a older back in todays game...but back to back qb's break their legs!...Down to Mark Sanchez now,he ain't taking nobody to any playoffs!

• Like 3

I guess this is part of the reason the NFL is often called the No Fun League. :td:

Ezekiel Elliott appeals unexpected fine for Salvation Army donation

Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott is appealing his $13,369 fine for unsportsmanlike conduct for dropping $21 into the Salvation Army kettle following a Thanksgiving Day touchdown against the Washington Redskins. "I mean I didn't really expect a fine, really don't care about the fine," Elliott said Wednesday. "It's all for a good cause and we're trying to bring awareness to the Salvation Army and if the NFL doesn't like that, then, I mean, that's on them. I'll pay their little fine."

Read more: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25461413/ezekiel-elliott-dallas-cowboys-appealing-nfl-fine-salvation-army-kettle-donation

• Like 1

The Patriots could have won the AFC East Division Title yesterday with a win over the Dolphins.  Instead, New England lost a heartbreaker on the last play of regulation. 

What a way to lose a game!

I haven't listened to any sports shows on sports radio today because I'm still hurting from this loss, ha, ha.

5 hours ago, MainerMikeBrown said:

The Patriots could have won the AFC East Division Title yesterday with a win over the Dolphins.  Instead, New England lost a heartbreaker on the last play of regulation. 

What a way to lose a game!

I haven't listened to any sports shows on sports radio today because I'm still hurting from this loss, ha, ha.

I feel your pain but I hate your team. 

5 hours ago, OverSword said:

Playoff bound. I sense a Super Bowl in our near future. GO HAWKS!

That defence has really stepped up. 

So true

Also think that losing the negative influence of Sherman will have played a part. You see this in all sports: a really talented player who ends up annoyed and outspoken about players he sees as not as good as him - especially berating them in front of fans - bringing down the team with his attitude. Then when they leave the team morale improves greatly.

• Like 1

It's going to be a good ending to the season with some of the good teams fighting for playoff spots and playoff positions.   

Seattle is hot.  Dallas is hot.   The Rams are very good.  The Saints are very good.   The Bears are very good.   Vikings, Panthers and Eagles battling for the last spot.   That's just the NFC.

My Colts are pretty good, but I fear it is too little too late.   Starting 1-5 is too much to overcome although they are still in the hunt with the Ravens, Dolphins and Titans for that last playoff spot.   Dallas this week is going to be tough.  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Myles said:

It's going to be a good ending to the season with some of the good teams fighting for playoff spots and playoff positions.   

Seattle is hot.  Dallas is hot.   The Rams are very good.  The Saints are very good.   The Bears are very good.   Vikings, Panthers and Eagles battling for the last spot.   That's just the NFC.

My Colts are pretty good, but I fear it is too little too late.   Starting 1-5 is too much to overcome although they are still in the hunt with the Ravens, Dolphins and Titans for that last playoff spot.   Dallas this week is going to be tough.  

Good luck. Hope you pump the cowboys.

6 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

That defence has really stepped up. 

3 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

So true

Also think that losing the negative influence of Sherman will have played a part. You see this in all sports: a really talented player who ends up annoyed and outspoken about players he sees as not as good as him - especially berating them in front of fans - bringing down the team with his attitude. Then when they leave the team morale improves greatly.

Yeah, that's what my friends and I were saying last night.  Sherman and Thomas were great Seahawks.  They earned Super Bowl rings, won a few championships and became extremely wealthy and we appreciate and loved them.  But had they been drafted by the Browns or the Bills they would have probably been unrecognized and never won anything.  At some point it became all about them and they lost faith in the system that had helped bring them to greatness.  It was time for them to go, and our current secondary is proving it.  And thank God for Bobby Wagner.  He was probably already going to be in the hall of fame but this season really locks it down.  What an amazing player that guy is.

• Like 1

It doesn't get any easier for the Patriots this week as they head to Pittsburgh to face the Steelers.  And the Pats haven't been good on the road this season.

1 minute ago, MainerMikeBrown said:

It doesn't get any easier for the Patriots this week as they head to Pittsburgh to face the Steelers.  And the Pats haven't been good on the road this season.

Im needing the Steelers to lose their last 3 for the Browns to make an improbable playoff run (probably not gonna happen) so Ill be rooting for the Pats this week. 

That aside I would not want to be the team that has to face the Patriots after losing in Miami in that fashion. You know they're gonna be out for blood.

• Like 2

I like to see the Browns succeed as well, Farmer 77, considering how many terrible teams they've had since being reincarnated back in 1999.

Anyone else notice every team that plays the Chargers has to beat both the Chargers and the refs?  The refs may as well be wearing blue and yellow.

On 12/12/2018 at 12:31 PM, MainerMikeBrown said:

With the way the Steelers have been playing lately, I think they have a chance of winning if everyone in Pittsburgh who has the flu goes to the Pats' hotel and coughs on every doorknob.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/3/2018 at 10:17 PM, CrimsonKing said:

That was a horrible game....if I wasn't sick at the time I would have drank.  

• Like 3