Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
GreatDan

Disturbing Youtube Channel Videos and Codes

7 posts in this topic

GreatDan

There is a YouTube channel called 'Man Gled' which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUSIHjvc27bOouhmbMfA2EQ/videos and has been uploading eerie, short videos for several years, around holidays. Many of the videos feature odd noises, coded messages, and concerning imagery.

I've been working with other investigators on discord to solve some of the videos and figured I'd post about it here. If anyone is interested in sharing their respectful findings, theories, or opinions on the matter, message me and I'll gladly send you a link to our discord chat.

All questions are welcome.

Vlad the Mighty

Now one might almost think, if one was cynical, that this was an attempt to encourage people to clik on the above YoutUbe channel, thereby increasing its hits .... :mellow:

• Like 5

Piney
3 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Now one might almost think, if one was cynical, that this was an attempt to encourage people to clik on the above YoutUbe channel, thereby increasing its hits .... :mellow:

I'm that very cynic. :tu:   

• Like 5

ChaosRose
4 hours ago, Piney said:

I'm that very cynic. :tu:   

Color me jaded, too.

• Like 3

ChrLzs

Spamming a Youtube channel - check

First time poster, just registered to do this - check

Doesn't declare that the channel isn't his, how he found it, why he thinks it worthy of examination - check

Timing coincident with school holidays - check

Also wants us to go join his chat to er.. 'discord'... but wants to do so clandestinely by PM - check

A quick search on "man gled youtube" turns up nothing EXCEPT this same poster spamming other forums.  I'm going to agree with the call that this is the creator of the Youtube channel, hoping for virality.

Tough crowd, hey, OP..

Edited by ChrLzs
left one out, if you'll pardon the expression..
  • Like 1

Truthseeker007
3 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Spamming a Youtube channel - check

First time poster, just registered to do this - check

Doesn't declare that the channel isn't his, how he found it, why he thinks it worthy of examination - check

Timing coincident with school holidays - check

Also wants us to go join his chat to er.. 'discord'... but wants to do so clandestinely by PM - check

A quick search on "man gled youtube" turns up nothing EXCEPT this same poster spamming other forums.  I'm going to agree with the call that this is the creator of the Youtube channel, hoping for virality.

Tough crowd, hey, OP..

You think you know what you are talking about. How do you think you know what you think you know?

• Like 1

ChrLzs
18 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You think you know what you are talking about. How do you think you know what you think you know?

Well (and I'm a little puzzled why I'm having to state the blindingly obvious), I gave my reasons in detail, one by one. followed by a conclusion .. (did you miss all of that?).  In other words, I explained the reasons for my opinion.  Exactly the OPPOSITE of what the OP (and now you..) did.

Ts007, why not be the first?  Do go and watch all the videos on that channel, and then come back with your considered opinion.

Edited by ChrLzs