Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Lester Lomax

Scott Peterson was innocent, but found guilty

2 posts in this topic

Lester Lomax

My nineteen page first person narrative about what actually happened when Lacey Peterson was murdered. My experiences, and several events that are in newspaper archives support my account of what happened to Lacey and her fetus.  I can release email copies of a 19 page narrative of what happened, while I was in Northern California with one spirit, waiting for the other half spirit to be "released" in order to get the whole spirit into the expected fetus in the expected Mother in Southern California.  Newspaper accounts of two revealing incidents support my interpretation of how and why Lacey was killed by bad men, not by her husband.  The killers were aware that Lacey had to be killed, if she did not get an abortion or miscarriage.  I was one of the good guys.  The killers killed Lacey in order to become heroes in their evil sub-culture, in that they killed innocent people to help avoid a catastrophe in the world if Lacey did not miscarry. I usually do not divulge our secrets, but I am 80 years old, and it is time to reveal how the worlds really work.

Daughter of the Nine Moons

Please see active, long running thread here