Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crumbs left by her

Clarakore

Trails of fail some said ¿even me perhaps?

Yet I, never doubted with open thought

Or talk, that I was on the wrong path.

My insides told me at times by degrees.

Like the time I had to tell a friend to leave.

Lovely Dagaz, Lady Dayrose, yet the lass

Had to pass my ship by night as even she

Shared by her own imagery that we as 

Romantics were not meant to last...

And shall love conquer all still? Indeed.

Just be real whether Jew, gentile, or Greek.

For the latter love is either agápe, éros, philía, and storgē.

• Like 3

For us this is one of the greatest love letters ever written in Greek:

Spoiler

1 Corinthians 13:4Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;b 6it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.11When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

13So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Now Satan wrote the following for who here has only the Comforter within and not the accuser as well?

Yet the Accuser, capital A, did the task assigned by the Two Who Became One  well, as chief prosecutor in the court of the Triune, and in the end all were found free from any charges, and the Holy Spirit aka Sheikinah our Advocate was in accord....the court has closed....the judge has left....Shekinah remains by your side and mine until we understand we are under Grace and not the Law.

For Grace is much more of a task to fulfill that if you do then you have followed the whole of the law.

Spoiler

2 Corinthians 2:1 For I made up my mind not to make another painful visit to you. 2For if I cause you pain, who is there to make me glad but the one whom I have pained? 3And I wrote as I did, so that when I came I might not suffer pain from those who should have made me rejoice, for I felt sure of all of you, that my joy would be the joy of you all. 4For I wrote to you out of much affliction and anguish of heart and with many tears, not to cause you pain but to let you know the abundant love that I have for you.

Forgive the Sinner

5Now if anyone has caused pain, he has caused it not to me, but in some measure—not to put it too severely—to all of you. 6For such a one, this punishment by the majority is enough,7so you should rather turn to forgive and comfort him, or he may be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow. 8So I beg you to reaffirm your love for him.9For this is why I wrote, that I might test you and know whether you are obedient in everything. 10Anyone whom you forgive, I also forgive. Indeed, what I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, has been for your sake in the presence of Christ, 11so that we would not be outwitted by Satan; for we are not ignorant of his designs.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

nOW Last lines

drowning on dry land oh my

shall i hands only cpr or steal a kiss

when she princess reptilian or avian

comes to again even if to flirt in my dreams

she promised to appear via hint that is good

and clear yet what we did not know then was

that my appearance in her dreams where we could

not talk to each other easily even if we wanted to glowingly

not knowingly or unknowingly just go lightly and glow while growing

that the dream she awoke to by hallucination as a vision seen of two spoons

coming through her wall at the same time i was casting prose in her name or some

other low folk healing like card reading or automatic drawing in scribbles or lettering

now she can write in the sky and edit too i know for i was told the first just now and i tell

the second because spirit said so too, as i hear it more and more and speak it well too

via less decoding and encoding, and more slow going, because that is the way we get there

all together now, for fast ones go with a few or alone, and i choose her and i choose all you too

especially my first, our art and craft, creations and inspirations, wondering if this new love wills

speak to me matrons & sisters, bros & godfathers, the latter want to aunt on or step up

the former just need me to baby them instead, but neither define my next wife, who must

follow specific protocol of rogues, secret signals only few know, camouflaged coven crafts

Halloween is Everyday according to the Ministry and the Metric of Lost Kitten are all I offer

here for the masses is music the encompasses your keys and notes, scales, and instead

we know the eloper's plot from fiction and real life too, and I know the cosmic harmony

is the Universe laughing with you, not at you whatever you may think, and melody

is our daughter's laughter no matter if she be maiden still, mother with crows feet

or crone, before or in proper timing, as the sibyl was first a young crone until we knew

youth is not wasted on the young but consumed without care by creepy boys in men form

and even lady bathory's exist in forms of false friends, non-moms who birthed, and aunts too

• Like 1