Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Have you ever been kicked out of anywhere?

ArgfromTowie

I was once kicked out of school because was framed for something I didn’t do! 

Some moron pee’d all over the wall of the boys bathroom, and who got blamed for that? Not the kid who actually did the crime, but the little autistic boy (me) who the principle had a vendetta against since day one. I absolutely hated her, she was not the kind of person who should work with children. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I was kicked out of a church as a child. I was a Cub Scout, and our hall was in the bottom of a Church. One of the conditions of usage was that everyone had to attend one service per year. So, here I am, in a church for the first time, and the priest does his spiel, and after a long monologue asks if there are any questions. I didn't realize that it was more rhetorical, so I put up my hand and proceeded to ask a whole bunch of questions. I was eight. Needless to say, he did not answer anything to my satisfaction, and so I kept repeating myself. My dad, who had reluctantly attended with me, was damn near dead from laughter by the end of the tirade.

I was politely asked not to return. I was the only Scout who was exempt from the yearly service attendance.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hotels a few times.

One time I was kicked out of my elementary school when I was in the first grade.

I went through a phase back then where I was rebellious.  I didn't see why I needed to be told what to do by the teachers at the school, or by the principal.