Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread II

kmt_sesh

5 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hey did you remember to quality control  test it first? Nothing worst than a bum pail that can't handle the load.:lol:

jmccr8 

Each pail is thoroughly examined and tested by a large Russian woman know only as Inspector 34.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, BorizBadinov said:

good night everyone. just kind of ghosting tonight. 

Goodnight see you tomorrow

7 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hey did you remember to quality control  test it first? Nothing worst than a bum pail that can't handle the load.:lol:

jmccr8 

Eww

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

i cannot say goodnight because i straight up have insomnia right now

I take a Benadryl each night before going to bed. They knock me out. You could also try a hammer to the head, but that might lead to headaches.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Eww

Where have you been, young lady? Are you enjoying the shiny new thread?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Where have you been, young lady? Are you enjoying the shiny new thread?

Things getting to me distracted me, yeah that breathing thing doesn't work best if you keep holding breathe.

Like the new thread 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Things getting to me distracted me, yeah that breathing thing doesn't work best if you keep holding breathe.

Like the new thread 

Work on relaxing and calming yourself. Have you tried meditating? I wish I could wave a magic wand and make things better for you.

• Like 3

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

Work on relaxing and calming yourself. Have you tried meditating? I wish I could wave a magic wand and make things better for you.

I have and it doesn't work on me.

Its more I just want ALL his stuff out right this second and him 100% GONE.

I was going to go out while hes here but my knee is bad today and he'll be here longer then the last 2 times :'(

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

I have and it doesn't work on me.

Its more I just want ALL his stuff out right this second and him 100% GONE.

I was going to go out while hes here but my knee is bad today and he'll be here longer then the last 2 times :'(

Perhaps close your door, put on headphones, and listen to some music. Shut the world out for a while. Listen to a repeating loop of the Donald duck video. No, don't do that. But try some nice music.

• Like 3

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

Perhaps close your door, put on headphones, and listen to some music. Shut the world out for a while. Listen to a repeating loop of the Donald duck video. No, don't do that. But try some nice music.

I'll be watching youtube or Netflix.

He and who ever is helping need to do 2 trips, plus his turtle tank he has to drain and wants to removal the gravel from it so that takes 30mins plus+.

Less then half his crap in spare room is packed, crap ton of movies he has to pack still.

Can this all be over please or just turn out to have been a bad dream. I hate all of it

• Like 2

I'm tapping out for the night. I'm glad we got the new thread started and hope I see everyone tomorrow. Goodnight, everyone!

fbd7b13f2bcb51cb40ddfed7dbdc71b5.jpg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I'm tapping out for the night. I'm glad we got the new thread started and hope I see everyone tomorrow. Goodnight, everyone!

fbd7b13f2bcb51cb40ddfed7dbdc71b5.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

@seeder come join the part 2 fun.

I'm playing nice mostly :P 

Ive just caught up....I spent some time on the "active shooter" thread I made....last night...

always fun to discuss with Americans how their right to bear arms is actually a wrong....not a right... but there you go...

Im glad we reached a thousand pages.... it shows there is a NEED for a friendly, non combat thread where we care and laugh with each other

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, seeder said:

Ive just caught up....I spent some time on the "active shooter" thread I made....last night...

always fun to discuss with Americans how their right to bear arms is actually a wrong....not a right... but there you go...

Im glad we reached a thousand pages.... it shows there is a NEED for a friendly, non combat thread where we care and laugh with each other

Yes :) and friends who become like family 

• Like 2

Just passing by before I head to work; have a great one everybody!!    *Leaves pastries, coffee and tea*   

• Like 4

3 hours ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

*drinks tea, drops off fresh baked mini quiches*

Yum!!   Love quiche!   

• Like 3

@Ruby04, I hope your day has gotten better and whatshisface has finally left your premises.   

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, tcgram said:

@Ruby04, I hope your day has gotten better and whatshisface has finally left your premises.   

9:06am left last night said see yas twice, I went from hiding in my room to smiling and laughing in full sight of him

• Like 4

Just now, Ruby04 said:

9:06am left last night said see yas twice, I went from hiding in my room to smiling and laughing in full sight of him

Good riddance to bad rubbish.   

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tcgram said:

Good riddance to bad rubbish.   

I got so mad when he laughed while here (his best friend Corey was here and laughing but I don't think Corey got the full story) moving stuff with 3 of his friends, I made it known I'm here and not hiding.

Dad (unfortunately Corey didn't hear since he left after 1st load) said to him infront of 1 guy who we both are friends (knows what happened but isn't taking sides he says) with and his work friend (didn't know) about how funny would it have if police had arrested him on Domestic assault charges. He denies pushing the door.

The friend who didn't know works with him and in that industry they talk so word will get around what he almost did and its not taken lightly.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

I got so mad when he laughed while here (his best friend Corey was here and laughing but I don't think Corey got the full story) moving stuff with 3 of his friends, I made it known I'm here and not hiding.

Dad (unfortunately Corey didn't hear since he left after 1st load) said to him infront of 1 guy who we both are friends (knows what happened but isn't taking sides he says) with and his work friend (didn't know) about how funny would it have if police had arrested him on Domestic assault charges. He denies pushing the door.

The friend who didn't know works with him and in that industry they talk so word will get around what he almost did and its not taken lightly.

perhaps make a new rule...only the EX comes in to take stuff....his buddies can wait outside....

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Yum!!   Love quiche!   

OH man dont even me started on Quiche....I LOVE Quiche and LOVE trying new flavours in it...

I went thru a smokey bacon and veg stage, then chorizzo  ...and even black pudding and blue cheese

black pudding is our name for blood sausage

• Like 4

Just now, seeder said:

perhaps make a new rule...only the EX comes in to take stuff....his buddies can wait outside....

It was because the turtle tank took 3 to move it last time plus couple bits of furniture had to be taken.

They would have only been told we spilt and not whole story. I doubt laughing would have happened had they known.

His poor friend Arron I got mad at thinking he was siding with him, no it was he was helping so it's done faster.

Left the teddy like I knew he would, oh well animal shelter or 2nd hand store run by a rescue will get it.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked