Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread II

kmt_sesh

I've had crazy woo. That's the whole point for me being here.

Here's a song I'm sure you could do justice to, ChaosRose.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tcgram said:

You know you have all of us on here anytime you need to talk.  

Thankyou means a lot.

1 minute ago, tcgram said:

I am hooked on the Investigation Discovery channel.   I watch a lot of Homicide Hunter.  

Love that show and he seems like a great guy to despite all hes seen

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I guess MID was before my time.

Too bad.

He passed on in maybe 2013 ish? I learned more about the Moon and black holes from him than anywhere else. He knew a lot about space and was with NASA I think.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

I like true crime or cold cases if there anything to work with, which isn't often really. I used to love Space when MID was here. I miss him so terribly much. He was a great teacher. Otherwise I guess I roam like a haunt through the paranormal and spiritual sorts of topics around here.

You must come across my esteemed fellow Mod rashore. She likes to post in exactly the same sections (crime, paranormal). She'll post in here, too. My favorite is Alternative History.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Not A Rockstar said:

He passed on in maybe 2013 ish? I learned more about the Moon and black holes from him than anywhere else. He knew a lot about space and was with NASA I think.

Sorry he passed.

Must have been cool.

Yes Rashore is around a lot. I like alternative history until it gets a bit too far. Ancient history itself is interesting and has enough holes for plenty of conspiracies to fit in for fun :)

• Like 2

I see Lilly too. Lil doesn't know I am actually an old face from the Space section. Lil knows MID as well. Waspie, too, they all knew and loved him a lot.

• Like 2

Just now, Not A Rockstar said:

I see Lilly too. Lil doesn't know I am actually an old face from the Space section. Lil knows MID as well. Waspie, too, they all knew and loved him a lot.

Sometimes I get along with Lilly, sometimes I don't.

So goes it.

when someone follows you what info do they actually see?

Status updates you post.

• Like 1

That's an interesting question.

I don't actually follow anyone.

They follow me.

Who knows why.

Ulterior motives...I usually assume.

Just now, ChaosRose said:

Ulterior motives...I usually assume.

Stalking you, you missed a spoon when you did the dishes :P 

• Like 3

Spoiler

how did I get that dam spoiler thing again. If I wanted one it would never show. Anyway no I have two peeps following me for some reason and wondered is all. I never have done a status thingy so idk. Don't follow folks either.

• Like 1

Just now, Ruby04 said:

Stalking you, you missed a spoon when you did the dishes :P 

Of that I'm certain.

• Like 2

might start a new blog perhaps. Lost my old one with my account. Maybe if I have anything to say I will do that again.

• Like 1

It seems weird, doesn't it?

Following.
So and so is following you.

Creepy.

I'm like...why?

1 minute ago, Not A Rockstar said:
  Hide contents

how did I get that dam spoiler thing again. If I wanted one it would never show. Anyway no I have two peeps following me for some reason and wondered is all. I never have done a status thingy so idk. Don't follow folks either.

You know how we used to be able to add friends on here?

Follow took over that.

I don't know if I ever came across you years ago or not, I've been here 10years in Dec

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Sometimes they just find your posts interesting.

• Like 3

I've surely not been here that many years.

6 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

I don't know who your former iteration was at UM, but I joined in 2007. I've actually heard of MID but only second hand. Unfortunately I did not know him. I recently lost a friend in the Alternative History forum, and now on occasion his son posts in his stead. It's always hard when we lose one of our members.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

You know how we used to be able to add friends on here?

Follow took over that.

I don't know if I ever came across you years ago or not, I've been here 10years in Dec

Yeah I remember friends. I had a slew of those, but this follow thing is ... just new to me. I mean I like the two fine so far as a new poster. Back then... did you ever get embroiled in that demonic mess with JustNormal? That exploded just as I joined and I got into that crowd at first.

Yeah I remember friends. I had a slew of those, but this follow thing is ... just new to me. I mean I like the two fine so far as a new poster. Back then... did you ever get embroiled in that demonic mess with JustNormal? That exploded just as I joined and I got into that crowd at first.

Rings a bell, but cant remember it.

Lol back when it was demons all the time, now its ghosts with demons.

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I don't know who your former iteration was at UM, but I joined in 2007. I've actually heard of MID but only second hand. Unfortunately I did not know him. I recently lost a friend in the Alternative History forum, and now on occasion his son posts in his stead. It's always hard when we lose one of our members.

I started in 07 as well. Dad got bad and I left for him and came back in 14 or so and then he got bad again and passed last Sept. Now I am back and don't have the log in for it so starting over

• The topic was locked