Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread II

kmt_sesh

Just now, ChaosRose said:

I'm trashed, so disregard everything after this. Maybe before this.

Who knows, really.

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

I don't use the Follow function myself but just checked and I have 14. That's probably not considered very many, but I must wonder, who wants to follow a desiccated mummy? I know it's just the word "Followers" but it does sound a bit stalkerish.

1l50h4.jpg

You should send your followers on a mission to get you stuff, like a quest or something

• Like 2

Just now, BorizBadinov said:

You should send your followers on a mission to get you stuff, like a quest or something

That sounds fun.

Just now, .ZZ. said:

I lost my mom in 2007 and my dad in 2008.

I don't have anyone left, etiher, ZZ.

We're orphans.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

It would take banning I think. JN was very hard over on the demonic issue. Me? In the end idc what anyone else thinks and if it passes a discussion into a fight I am not interested in discussing anymore. I probably do ring a bell, I was very active then, it was a good phase before my (beloved) Dad got cancer and that ordeal began. I am confident I was not a bad thing to you :). I always tried to help people then and be positive.

I don't think you were, that I'd remember well. Anyway good to have you back, I barely posted back then.

I lost my mom 2011, sudden heart attack. Lost now ex father in law to be to cancer last year he was a good guy unlike his wife n son.

They all died like...tragically.

I guess it made me who I am and all.

4 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

thank you ZZ. I took it that way but wanted to ask. Some features here now are new to me. It is nice to start making new friends here again, I miss my old ones and the community here.

welcome to the DA part deux :)

check your sanity at the door, you wont need it

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I lost my mom in 2007 and my dad in 2008.

sorry ZZ. I was gonna click like to express my feelings and that struck me as sick. It hurts. That is all, really.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I don't use the Follow function myself but just checked and I have 14. That's probably not considered very many, but I must wonder, who wants to follow a desiccated mummy? I know it's just the word "Followers" but it does sound a bit stalkerish.

1l50h4.jpg

Lol creepy guy has a ring on his finger, wrong hand but still

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

I don't think you were, that I'd remember well. Anyway good to have you back, I barely posted back then.

I lost my mom 2011, sudden heart attack. Lost now ex father in law to be to cancer last year he was a good guy unlike his wife n son.

It seems like it always happens to the good ones.

None of the bad ones ever get the shaft

Life is in opposition to that, or something.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Not A Rockstar said:

sorry ZZ. I was gonna click like to express my feelings and that struck me as sick. It hurts. That is all, really.

Yeah...how can you "like" something like that.

• Like 2

Just now, Not A Rockstar said:

Liking can be a way of showing support or sorry, since its the only reaction button we have

• Like 2

Just now, Ruby04 said:

Liking can be a way of showing support or sorry, since its the only reaction button we have

I get that.

I just have a hard time liking bad stuff.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

There's a JustNormal?

It sounds like I want to know that person.

Maybe not, but it seems so.,

There was a JustNormal. "Was" behing the operative word. Banned. I don't know the circumstances.

3 minutes ago, BorizBadinov said:

welcome to the DA part deux :)

check your sanity at the door, you wont need it

TY Boriz, it is good to be back :). I hope nothing new derails it for me again. Tired of life explosions.

• Like 1

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

There was a JustNormal. "Was" behing the operative word. Banned. I don't know the circumstances.

It just figures, doesn't it?

14 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

JN was banned? I am a bit surprised and also not at all. It is a public forum and you can hold strong views and do not need to enforce them all over and maybe that was the issue. JN was very black and white. I was Nile_Shaman. 

I kind of remember your original moniker but don't think I posted with you.

Just now, Not A Rockstar said:

TY Boriz, it is good to be back :). I hope nothing new derails it for me again. Tired of life explosions.

I can understand that. Lost my dad in 16 and mom decided to finally have a knee replacement got a blood clot and almost died last year. Stable is good. 

5 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I get that.

I just have a hard time liking bad stuff.

Feels wrong to do

Edited by Ruby04

2 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Life explosions suck. 

I get that.

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

kind of Intensities In Ten Cities. Like that. About demons and demonics and possession. But, he/she had help in ending up banned. I just do not think it had to become so adversarial as all that back then. But that was then, this is now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BorizBadinov said:

I can understand that. Lost my dad in 16 and mom decided to finally have a knee replacement got a blood clot and almost died last year. Stable is good. 

That sucks.

My Mom had 2 knees and still managed to have 3 knee replacements.

Faulty parts and all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Not A Rockstar said:

kind of Intensities In Ten Cities. Like that. About demons and demonics and possession. But, he/she had help in ending up banned. I just do not think it had to become so adversarial as all that back then. But that was then, this is now. 

I tend to be adversarial...but to stuff that sucks.

I think it's warranted.

19 minutes ago, tcgram said:

I joined in 2005, was here until about 2009.  Left for the most part and returned here and there.  Came back again for good in 2016.   

More preschoolers to wrangle at church? Have a good night, TC.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I kind of remember your original moniker but don't think I posted with you.

did you have a diff name then? I swear your mummy down below is familiar but I do not recall this present name is all. No we did not chat much then. Think even then you were more alt hist

• The topic was locked