Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread II

kmt_sesh

wandered back, sorry. Was reading about how the economy is gonna tank and a major tsunami gonna wipe out Japan in March :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

wandered back, sorry. Was reading about how the economy is gonna tank and a major tsunami gonna wipe out Japan in March :D

Oh so nothing new then and now Chaos is AWOL.

yeah she crashed it seems :). Nah some dude made an account, walked in and is now astonished nobody believes his way long prophecy and are not treating him with awe and wonder. One date is the first weekend of march, and then it vagues out into being before or after that date, sometime in 2018

4 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

yeah she crashed it seems :). Nah some dude made an account, walked in and is now astonished nobody believes his way long prophecy and are not treating him with awe and wonder. One date is the first weekend of march, and then it vagues out into being before or after that date, sometime in 2018

Can he make it March 4th mom passed away that date, could do without it.

There's a guy who went from he was poisoned with VX to his food and water is getting poisoned and the government is after him.

Never gives clear answers lol

ya my birthday is the 5th so I was like, nope, lets not destroy Japan then. I love Japan. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

ya my birthday is the 5th so I was like, nope, lets not destroy Japan then. I love Japan. 

I like their soda and candy

Dad was military and I was raised there in my real young years. Til 5th grade or so. It seems like home in a way because of that.

• Like 1

Just now, Not A Rockstar said:

Dad was military and I was raised there in my real young years. Til 5th grade or so. It seems like home in a way because of that.

Makes sense, I've never left Australia.

Last place I went was New South Wales and stayed with a friend I met through Facebook, great friend.

It does make me laugh her husband has the same first name as dad and both men have simular personalities.

I've joked Facebook wise I should come with a warning label, not 100% lady like with what I say lol

• Like 1

The way I am is if someone does want to know something about me, just ask and worst you'll get is told no I'm not answering that.

Its 5:10pm and I'm slightly tipsy, 2 glasses of wine I've stopped now so I'll give them a read

So vague like most so they can be twisted to fit

vague?? why by the year 4000 we will be immortal! and the universe ends after the year 5000. Gripping stuff :DDD

• Like 1

vague?? why by the year 4000 we will be immortal! and the universe ends after the year 5000. Gripping stuff :DDD

It has to be so far out to :lol: get it wrong and it doesn't come up.

Kinda sad to think that come the year 4500 we will still be on UM and dealing with prophets coming in to say we will soon all die :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Kinda sad to think that come the year 4500 we will still be on UM and dealing with prophets coming in to say we will soon all die :)

Impressive the internet will still exist then :lol: 

think she says something like we become immortal in 4000 and it all ends by 5500. I mean, just our luck right?

3 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

think she says something like we become immortal in 4000 and it all ends by 5500. I mean, just our luck right?

Damn we get 1500 years and that's it, how wrinkly do we get.

Because that's gotta be Shar Pei level

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Not A Rockstar said:

:DDDDD too funny!

Unless we have stopped aging then lol

• Like 1

That would make immortality a bit nicer :)

Can I stop aging now at 30 but looking 18 lol

• Like 1

bummer, I guess I offended .zz. for asking what a follower was about. He stopped following me

1 minute ago, Not A Rockstar said:

bummer, I guess I offended .zz. for asking what a follower was about. He stopped following me

Maybe thought you'd think of him like a stalker

well friends I understood. followers? just strange. We used to be able to be asked and approve and then you had a friend, easy to talk with or mail to. Here they do not even have to ask. Kinda twittery I guess.

• Like 1

True, thankfully they only see statuses you post.

• The topic was locked