Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread II

kmt_sesh

1 minute ago, BorizBadinov said:

I could use a few days of 95 to melt the icebergs off my feet :D

Happy to swap weather

• Like 1

It was in the 80s today, and humid. I'm not a fan of cold, but do like to have more pleasant weather and a slower build up. 

• Like 2

Well there is a good 40 mph wind blowing south. Might make it down in a few days. Be sure to send some warm air back this way :)

My eyes are telling me its been a long day and they are ready to close up shop. Have a wonderful night/day and I will see you all tomorrow.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BorizBadinov said:

Well there is a good 40 mph wind blowing south. Might make it down in a few days. Be sure to send some warm air back this way :)

My eyes are telling me its been a long day and they are ready to close up shop. Have a wonderful night/day and I will see you all tomorrow.

Night. 

I generate enough hot air, I'll just blab on in you're general direction 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BorizBadinov said:

Goodnight see you tomorrow :)

• Like 1

Hope all have a good day and see you all when we’re online :) 

7 hours ago, BorizBadinov said:

Well happy day, gonna be 11 degrees tonight. 18 right now. I was hoping it was going to warm up. :(

We're sitting at 63 degrees F at the moment, supposed to hit 68 degrees, then drop.   The highs for the next week are low 40's to low 50's.  Gotta love Ohio weather, it changes on a dime.   

• Like 1

it was rocking 15 this morning when I got up. I had just gotten used to high 40s and even some 50s. >.<

What really gripes me about it was the fruit trees were starting to bud out. Gonna be p***ed if its another sucky year.

• Like 4

Just now, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

everything here is coated in ice! everything

yes, also me

Quick everyone hug seaturtle and warm her up

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

you could also make me a cup of tea! if you aren't the hugging type.

I'll do both :) 

• Like 4

hate to pour tea and run but the Lady is on her way from work to pick me up for an evening out together and so Ima gonna vanish a while. Hewwo Ruby :)

take care all :). Stay warm Boris. I agree that damage to early budding crops and orchards upsets me every year when that happens. Or the lightning weather change like happened a couple years back. One week we were freezing and the next summer was full on and pushing 100 and that year was h+ll. 

anyways bye :)

• Like 4

So, at work we have the break room. In the break room there's the coffee pot and tea pot. They occupy a three by two area, roughly. 

Now, we also have a decent sized table. For eating lunch. 

One of the people who work here has decided, for some reasons, that the table must remain clear. 

At all times. 

So all the condiments, extra food, sugar and creamer jars, coffee tins, so on. Are crammed into the small area for the coffee pots. 

Reasons. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

So, at work we have the break room. In the break room there's the coffee pot and tea pot. They occupy a three by two area, roughly. 

One of the people who work here has decided, for some reasons, that the table must remain clear. 

At all times. 

So all the condiments, extra food, sugar and creamer jars, coffee tins, so on. Are crammed into the small area for the coffee pots. 

Reasons. 

A hole logic is why

• Like 2

Current status:  Listening to Chickenfoot.  ;)  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShadowSot said:

At all times. 

Reasons. 

My boss at the museum is kind of the same. There are stern rules about food. The tables must be kept clear and clean. The refrigerator may be used during the day, but if you put anything in it, you must remove it before you leave for the day.

But in our case we're trying to cut down on the possibility of ants and roaches and similar critters, which are attracted to food and food debris. Museums and bugs don't mix well. Still, no one there cleans me up at the end of the day. I have to do it myself.

The rules for the refrigerator got really strict only a couple of years ago. One of our docents found a dead bird he wanted to give to the ornithology department. He wrapped it up and stuck it in the freezer. Folks weren't too happy about that. :lol:

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

@kmt_sesh cute Penguin with bubbles

Oh, that is just adorable. I want to pet a penguin.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

*runs off with tea*

*spills some*

*powerwalks off instead*

Wait! Come back and clean up your mess. I might slip in it, and I'm fragile. The only thing holding most mummies together are their bandages.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Oh, that is just adorable. I want to pet a penguin.

Wayne Newton apparently has them

• Like 2

• The topic was locked