Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread II

kmt_sesh

6 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

@kmt_sesh The Dinos are open now, not my video but from museum itself

That looks cool!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tcgram said:

That looks cool!

I'm going next week, I'll film if I can, upload to my youtube and share link :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tcgram said:

Happy Margarita Day!!    We went out to dinner and I had a rather large italian margarita with tequila and a shot of amaretto.   Looks like I will be doing Just Dance for exercise as I am feeling the effects.   

Sounds like you had a good time. I'm glad you had such fun with those non-alcoholic margaritas. :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ruby04 said:

I was doing just dance until knee said no more

1 hour ago, tcgram said:

Ouch!!   Just do an upper body workout.   

What TC said. I recommend sitting down, putting ice on your knee...and wiggling your upper body to the music, like a mad woman!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

Sounds like you had a good time. I'm glad you had such fun with those non-alcoholic margaritas. :P

I should have just stuck to the non-alcoholic drinks, as I am still feeling the effects of it.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tcgram said:

It will, I'm just working muscles that haven't been worked in awhile.   The first 2 -2 1/2 weeks seem to be the hardest as far as soreness is concerned.   

I know about those muscles one doesn't use enough. I think that's why my brain always hurts.

• Like 3

What TC said. I recommend sitting down, putting ice on your knee...and wiggling your upper body to the music, like a mad woman!

I got a 30min work out in, I'll try again tomorrow :)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Gotta move my van back in the driveway again, brb.

LOL I'm not kidding when I say this, but I was reading too fast and thought you had typed, "Goats move my van back in the driveway again." I was wondering if Ohioans really had that many problems with goats. :lol:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

LOL I'm not kidding when I say this, but I was reading too fast and thought you had typed, "Goats move my van back in the driveway again." I was wondering if Ohioans really had that many problems with goats. :lol:

Some do, I have a friend who has goats on her farm.   LOL  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Hey Goats aren't fussy eaters, wouldn't put it past them to try stealing a van

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

@kmt_sesh The Dinos are open now, not my video but from museum itself

Very cool indeed. I want to go with you. My badge will likely get me in free to your museum...but not on the airplane.

We've had a number of animatronic dino exhibits, and I like to watch the,. I keep expecting one of the dinos to swoop down and chomp a kid. :P

• Like 3

Looks like for the time being it's just me and you two ladies. I'm fine with that, but where are Aquila, Boriz, Rockstar, seaturtle, jmccr8, and the rest of the merry gang? I don't recall allowing anyone to have the night off.

• Like 3

Very cool indeed. I want to go with you. My badge will likely get me in free to your museum...but not on the airplane.

We've had a number of animatronic dino exhibits, and I like to watch the,. I keep expecting one of the dinos to swoop down and chomp a kid. :P

Adelaide Zoo had something like them back in 2013, it was so cool to see.

• Like 1

Looks like for the time being it's just me and you two ladies. I'm fine with that, but where are Aquila, Boriz, Rockstar, seaturtle, jmccr8, and the rest of the merry gang? I don't recall allowing anyone to have the night off.

Well, I was about to join the party.... but since I’m not on the list..... I’ll go get to work haunting the haunts...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Adelaide Zoo had something like them back in 2013, it was so cool to see.

Chicago has two very large zoos. I've been to only one of them, but the other has had similar dino exhibits.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

AK isn't feeling the best, hell be back tomorrow.

Shadow is at work.

• Like 1

Just now, rashore said:

Well, I was about to join the party.... but since I’m not on the list..... I’ll go get to work haunting the haunts...

NO! Stay! I love that some of my Mod friends have been joining in on DA. I couldn't list everyone, which is why I used "merry gang" as a copout.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rashore said:

You know you are more than welcome to join the party whenever you like.  :)  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rashore said:

He did say rest of the merry gang you were included in that part :)

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

Chicago has two very large zoos. I've been to only one of them, but the other has had similar dino exhibits.

We have Adelaide and an open range one I'm yet to visit here

• Like 1

I need to come and visit them!!  I love going to zoos, I love animals.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tcgram said:

I need to come and visit them!!  I love going to zoos, I love animals.  

If you like zoos and are ever in Albuquerque, do see theirs. That's where my dad, sister, and nephew live. In Albuquerque. not the zoo. :lol:

I last brought my nephew to the zoo when he was just learning to walk. He's now eight and as tall as a sequoia. He could probably ride the giraffes. He'll be tall like your boy, but very skinny. Anyway, I really like their zoo. I'd love to go back.

• Like 3

I hope I didn't chase rashore away. I like her. :(

I have to take a break to snarf down some dinner. Be back soon. How's the knee, Ruby?

• Like 3

I wasn’t chased off... I was just teasing with the woe me :) I did go haunt a haunted thread for a minute... it’s being spooky.

• Like 2

I have to take a break to snarf down some dinner. Be back soon. How's the knee, Ruby?

I'll catch you tomorrow, I have to get ready to go to bed.  Good night all!  :)   

• Like 2

Its ok joys of Recurrent patellar luxaction.

Just now, tcgram said:

I'll catch you tomorrow, I have to get ready to go to bed.  Good night all!  :)   

Goodnight see you tomorrow :)

• The topic was locked