Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread II

kmt_sesh

Just now, Tiggs said:

* Blinks *

Part of my brain thinks like a 15 year old male, which is one reason I get along with males well lol.

Image result for cute bunny gifHeres a UM safe naughty bunny

• Like 3

bwahahahaha. This reminds me back when I was a near kid and got an apartment on the top floor of this old wood house converted to four apartments. Roomie and I got this adorable little bunny and a litter box and trained it to use that and it grew. 

and it grew.

and it grew.

It was a breed called California Giant, turns out. That beggar could hop over and open the fridge and get its own lettuce, no lie.

and it would hop around on those wood floors and it would sort of vibrate through the entire house and I can imagine someone in there writing about mysterious footsteps and being haunted....

life is good.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, tcgram said:

I left you some chicken gnocchi soup on the counter.....

Thanks! Mmm, it was good.

• Like 1

Oh my goodness, I'm in no shape for physical fitness, I'm really tired already!   LOL

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

Aw, poo. Inquiring minds want to know.

Lol read it with the mind of a 15 year old boy, yeah part of my brain did that

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Part of my brain thinks like a 15 year old male, which is one reason I get along with males well lol.

I knew there was a reason I like you so much.

Image result for cute bunny gifHeres a UM safe naughty bunny

The epitome of cute.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

I knew there was a reason I like you so much.

The epitome of cute.

Lol.

Bunnies are evil beings that will take over the world

• Like 2

We may get to go to a hockey game soon.  It's an hour away and their local team.  Always fun to watch.  :)  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

bwahahahaha. This reminds me back when I was a near kid and got an apartment on the top floor of this old wood house converted to four apartments. Roomie and I got this adorable little bunny and a litter box and trained it to use that and it grew. 

and it grew.

and it grew.

It was a breed called California Giant, turns out. That beggar could hop over and open the fridge and get its own lettuce, no lie.

and it would hop around on those wood floors and it would sort of vibrate through the entire house and I can imagine someone in there writing about mysterious footsteps and being haunted....

life is good.

A bunny you could ride to work. Or could ride you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

A bunny you could ride to work. Or could ride you.

:lol: I used to tell my bunny George (he was a black Standard brat of a bunny, but damn I loved him stupid spider killed him) I was going to get a giant to put him in his place, he was mean to No No when they met

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Lol read it with the mind of a 15 year old boy, yeah part of my brain did that

Something to do with the word "bone," I imagine. That's a favorite word of 15-year-old boys.

• Like 1

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

Something to do with the word "bone," I imagine. That's a favorite word of 15-year-old boys.

Yes

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, tcgram said:

We may get to go to a hockey game soon.  It's an hour away and their local team.  Always fun to watch.  :)  

I am not a sports fan, but one fo the only sports I've ever enjoyed watching was hockey. I get it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

iirc he was about 3 foot long from nose to tail. 

ba thump ba thump ba thump

I'll bet the people living in the unit below you thought your apartment was haunted by a fat pirate. :lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

:lol: I used to tell my bunny George (he was a black Standard brat of a bunny, but damn I loved him stupid spider killed him) I was going to get a giant to put him in his place, he was mean to No No when they met

A spider? That's terrible! That makes me feel bad for the poor bunny. Squash that spider...squash, squash!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I am not a sports fan, but one fo the only sports I've ever enjoyed watching was hockey. I get it.

I like hockey, football, baseball, some basketball, boxing.   I should have been a guy.  LOL   

• Like 1

Just now, tcgram said:

I like hockey, football, baseball, some basketball, boxing.   I should have been a guy.  LOL   

Almost forgot, also love drag racing.  Mostly funny cars.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

A spider? That's terrible! That makes me feel bad for the poor bunny. Squash that spider...squash, squash!

Spider bites can kill bunnies and I checked his hutch every morning and night :( 

4 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Almost forgot, also love drag racing.  Mostly funny cars.  

Yes, it's official, you should've been a guy. Except you're a great cook, and most of us men can barely boil water.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Spider bites can kill bunnies and I checked his hutch every morning and night :( 

It's not your fault. You live in an area that has dangerous wildlife, so you did what you could. I'm so sorry that happened.

• Like 1

George bun, when he was a baby still. Almost a year since he passed

Georgie.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

George bun, when he was a baby still. Almost a year since he passed

Georgie.jpg

Absolutely darling.

• The topic was locked