Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread II

kmt_sesh

I better not post the alternative version of Smokies "Living next door to Alice".

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I'm gonna call it a night. This headache is just not going away. Goodnight everyone.

Goodnight see you tomorrow :)

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Well, blushing for me. That just means my dark, desiccated, wrinkly skin gets a touch darker.

While you're sitting in the corner contemplating things, I want you to repeat: "I love the Swedes, I love the Swedes, I love the Swedes..."

300 -  NEVER

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I'm gonna call it a night. This headache is just not going away. Goodnight everyone.

Hope you feel better and can get some rest!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Goodnight. Try a cold compress or a washcloth soaked in cold water. That often helps me. Hope you feel better.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I better not post the alternative version of Smokies "Living next door to Alice".

Hah!

I'm debating if the Kretchma is appropriate here. 

The band I like, Darby O'gill adds a line "Oh my goodness oh my soul, there goes alice the hole!"

Edited by ShadowSot
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ShadowSot said:

Hah!

How's that shoulder doing? I keep picturing you slamming it up against the door frame. You're making a lot of noise.

• Like 2

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

How's that shoulder doing? I keep picturing you slamming it up against the door frame. You're making a lot of noise.

Not great. Just trying to cut the bowl I made free tweaks it again. I'm sitting pushed up against the back of a chair and it helps. 

Just now, ShadowSot said:

Not great. Just trying to cut the bowl I made free tweaks it again. I'm sitting pushed up against the back of a chair and it helps. 

Gees, you should probably take a break for the rest of the night, leave the poor should alone.

I occasionally get wicked shoulder pains, and always in the left shoulder. I have no idea what causes them, but they make even dressing a painful chore. And then after several days, the pain disappears on its own.

• Like 3

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

Gees, you should probably take a break for the rest of the night, leave the poor should alone.

I occasionally get wicked shoulder pains, and always in the left shoulder. I have no idea what causes them, but they make even dressing a painful chore. And then after several days, the pain disappears on its own.

This started a couple of weeks ago, spent all week off my lathe and jumped into it today. 

It seems to be the motion from following out a vessel that does it. I can lift the parts at work and do other things, but that motion causes it to ache.

4 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

This started a couple of weeks ago, spent all week off my lathe and jumped into it today. 

It seems to be the motion from following out a vessel that does it. I can lift the parts at work and do other things, but that motion causes it to ache.

Sounds like repetitive stress, the same neuromuscular injury a lot of us men get in our wrists from doing too much...

Never mind. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Sounds like repetitive stress, the same neuromuscular injury a lot of us men get in our wrists from doing too much...

Changing the channels on the remote......:whistle:

• Like 1

Just now, tcgram said:

Changing the channels on the remote......:whistle:

Well, I didn't even consider that. Yes, we tend to play with the remote too much.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Nah, I'm left handed. This is my right shoulder. 

:lol:

• Like 2

Well mix it up a little man, don't stress the arm out. OFCOURSE you have to be left handed lol 

6 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Lol that's why you have 2 hands

• Like 3

Hm, maybe psychosomatic joint injury? Your right shoulder was feeling neglected.

• Like 3

It's time for me to head to bed on this end; getting up early in the a.m. to head to church and I don't have to wrangle kids until next week!   LOL   Have a good night/day!  

• Like 2

Just now, tcgram said:

It's time for me to head to bed on this end; getting up early in the a.m. to head to church and I don't have to wrangle kids until next week!   LOL   Have a good night/day!  

Have a good night, and enjoy tomorrow's kid-free day.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Hm, maybe psychosomatic joint injury? Your right shoulder was feeling neglected.

Posssibly. I'll test the theory later. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Goodnight see you tomorrow :)

17 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Posssibly. I'll test the theory later. 

Practice makes perfect.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Practice makes perfect.

Yes, and let's stop this before we embaress each other. I had a comment and decided it was best not to say it, for our dignity. 

Well,  yours more than mine. Lost mine, never was recovered 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Practice makes perfect.

8 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Yes, and let's stop this before we embaress each other. I had a comment and decided it was best not to say it, for our dignity. 

Well,  yours more than mine. Lost mine, never was recovered 

Yeah can out do you both with comments

• The topic was locked