Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread II

kmt_sesh

3 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Sure, come over, I'm babysitting tonight. Bring fresh, penguin-size fish.

Yay oh wait no passport or money for ticket damn it 

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

Yay oh wait no passport or money for ticket damn it 

Well, you have time. Save your pennies, or whatever the Aussie equivalent is. The arcitle says once the baby benguin is old enough, they might use it as an ambassador. That means you'll get to play with it! :D

I once tried t pet an embassador alligator. That's didn't go well. I leanred only then that it wasn't embassador. Okay, I made that up.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Well, you have time. Save your pennies, or whatever the Aussie equivalent is. The arcitle says once the baby benguin is old enough, they might use it as an ambassador. That means you'll get to play with it! :D

I once tried t pet an embassador alligator. That's didn't go well. I leanred only then that it wasn't embassador. Okay, I made that up.

Lol I’ve held a baby (1ft long) Croc before and loved it. Umm save the 5,10,20 and 50cent coins or $1&2 coins I’d say 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Lol I’ve held a baby (1ft long) Croc before and loved it. Umm save the 5,10,20 and 50cent coins or $1&2 coins I’d say 

I've rarely been around living crocs but we have a mummified baby croc in our exhibit. Does that count?

• Like 1

Here it is:

mummiesexhibit7.jpg

It's hard to judge the size but it's about a foot long. The CT scans show the body of the croc inside the bandages is quite a bit smaller. It may have been mummified not long being hatched.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

All I have to say about today is "ow." 

One of those days, eh? I hope you can kick back and relax now.

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

One of those days, eh? I hope you can kick back and relax now.

Nope. At work. And have to do two jobs because my sis doesn't want to do them. 

Woke up around ten this morning unable to move, massive cramp around the base of my neck. Eventually was able to get up and get to work. 

Looking at job postings at the moment, with everything going on lately, i just don't think this is going to last. 

• Like 2

What a tiring, frustrating day.  Dr showed up before I got to the hospital this morning then was supposed to come by this afternoon.  Waiting until about 7:00 pm and I had to get home for the night.   

1 minute ago, tcgram said:

What a tiring, frustrating day.  Dr showed up before I got to the hospital this morning then was supposed to come by this afternoon.  Waiting until about 7:00 pm and I had to get home for the night.   

Hope everything is sorted out soon. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Hope everything is sorted out soon. 

Thanks.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Nope. At work. And have to do two jobs because my sis doesn't want to do them. 

Woke up around ten this morning unable to move, massive cramp around the base of my neck. Eventually was able to get up and get to work. 

Looking at job postings at the moment, with everything going on lately, i just don't think this is going to last. 

Man, that neck thing sounds awful. Is it better now?

I didn't know you work with your sister. If you're employed at a place and have a task you're not looking forward to, wouldn't a professional person do it anyway?

Anything promising in the job listings? That's always a chore unto itself.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Here it is:

mummiesexhibit7.jpg

It's hard to judge the size but it's about a foot long. The CT scans show the body of the croc inside the bandages is quite a bit smaller. It may have been mummified not long being hatched.

That is wow amazing

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, tcgram said:

That is frustrating. You'd think the doctor would be more responsive. I'm sorry you have to go through all this.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

That is wow amazing

Isn't he cute? Or she? I don't know which.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Very cool and cute

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Man, that neck thing sounds awful. Is it better now?

I ended up leaving work and getting some pain killers, it's better now. I dunno why it happens, just does occasionally. 

I didn't know you work with your sister. If you're employed at a place and have a task you're not looking forward to, wouldn't a professional person do it anyway?

Yeah, needed someone to fill in so we could have a paired shift. Lately she's been getting more ineffective. Refuses to listen to me, does whatever she wants, and is pretty much allowed to. I can barely move at the moment, but she was given the light jobs. 

Anything promising in the job listings? That's always a chore unto itself.

Nothing promising. Anything would be a large pay cut, and it's mostly call center or bank teller work. Not great with white collar jobs. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

As a Floridian, that is definitely a cute chomper.

Edited by ShadowSot
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

giphy.gif

...Did somebody say penguin? :D

Well, there you are. I couldn't find you anywhere. I wanna pet your penguin,

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

Well, there you are. I couldn't find you anywhere. I wanna pet your penguin,

Hur Hur Hur. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Baby, you can't handle my penguin.

img-645551-6-suprise_lip_bite_by_daviez2

Same old story. I really can't handle much of anything.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked