Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread II

kmt_sesh

Boom shakalaka boom

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

****!

You won't believe this. A neigbour lady told me about a fresh cat dead near her driveway.

It looked, exactly like Bones, complete to the smear in his mustache to the length of his socks.

Bones, just showed up a half an hour ago.

I buried the wrong cat!

He's either a spirit or a zombie.

That is both the biggest strike of luck for you, and the saddest thing for that poor little dead kitty. :blink:

Not sure whether to be happy, or to mourn...

• Like 2

Either I'm getting old, or turning into a zombie. I'll keep an eye on things and alert y'all. It's a known thing here in Florida. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Buried my cat today.

I'm so sorry.  :cry:

29 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Either I'm getting old, or turning into a zombie. I'll keep an eye on things and alert y'all. It's a known thing here in Florida. 

Both always both with a little alien in the mix

• Like 2

Got my hubby home, then had to go to the store.  I stopped by my work place, they had stuff to celebrate my birthday today, since it's on Sunday.  They made me a low sugar cheesecake and sang "Happy Birthday" to me.   It brightened my day!!   I am whooped, between trying to get stuff done around the house and staying up at the hospital.    I see a nap in the near future.  

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Got my hubby home, then had to go to the store.  I stopped by my work place, they had stuff to celebrate my birthday today, since it's on Sunday.  They made me a low sugar cheesecake and sang "Happy Birthday" to me.   It brightened my day!!   I am whooped, between trying to get stuff done around the house and staying up at the hospital.    I see a nap in the near future.  

Rest we'll still be here later :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tcgram said:

I'm so sorry.  :cry:

Good news, might  have been a random cat. 

1 hour ago, tcgram said:

That's really nice if them, and glad hubby is home. Nap is deserved. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tcgram said:

It's great what your office did to celebrate your birthday. We'll often do something similar in my office, but no one sings. That's probably for the best.

Why don't you pass around some of that cheesecake.? I rarely see it low-sugar, and I love cheese cake.

Big YAY to your hubby getting home!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

It's great what your office did to celebrate your birthday. We'll often do something similar in my office, but no one sings. That's probably for the best.

Why don't you pass around some of that cheesecake.? I rarely see it low-sugar, and I love cheese cake.

Big YAY to your hubby getting home!

*Passes cheesecake to kmt and others*   It has a caramel sauce and a lemon sauce to go with it, and a pecan crust.   Of course I skipped the sauces but it's still really good!  

Edited by tcgram
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, tcgram said:

*Passes cheesecake to kmt and others*   It has a caramel sauce and a lemon sauce to go with it, and a pecan crust.   Of course I skipped the sauces but it's still really good!  

Thankyou :) 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

****!

You won't believe this. A neigbour lady told me about a fresh cat dead near her driveway.

It looked, exactly like Bones, complete to the smear in his mustache to the length of his socks.

Bones, just showed up a half an hour ago.

I buried the wrong cat!

He's either a spirit or a zombie.

*cue Twilight Zone theme*    :o

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

One out of ten people is nuts. Look around, and see the normals. That means... 

We're all nuts

• Like 3

Cleaning out my closet, I found three boxes of ammo for my shotgun that are well past their shelf life. 

My uncles immediate suggestion was to have a bonfire. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ShadowSot said:

*looks down*

*looks up*

Well, not all of us. 

No comment on looks down :whistle:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

No comment on looks down :whistle:

Yeah, well, you don't look down as far. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ShadowSot said: