Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread II

kmt_sesh

7 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Can there be a better way to snooze? Their contended purrs are conducive to cuddling and napping.

I would say I wanted to get more stuff accomplished, but I'm dead bored so a nap was good. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I dimly remember student aid forms, only that far back in time we were paid in gloats and chickens.

I know what you mean. Filling out all those forms just sucks, but the help is essential if you want a college degree.

yup. there ain't no other way, for me. even if i get in, can't afford to pay for it without aid and hopefully a scholarship or grant

at least they can't force me to live in on campus housing. i'm an old now*

*in college terms

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

o/ hi fambly.

you aren't leaving us are you Kmt?

No, not yet. Glad to see you.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

o/ hi fambly.

We're just stamping on his self deprecation.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

No, not yet. Glad to see you.

place would seem all wrong if you did go. 

I'm often here, working on ghosts or true crimes, and by the time I get here everyone is gone :/

plotting my blog as well. Lot to learn there.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

o/ hi fambly.

No he thought he was annoying me or I was stuck with him since everyone else was away. I said hes DA fam.

1 minute ago, Not A Rockstar said:

place would seem all wrong if you did go. 

I'm often here, working on ghosts or true crimes, and by the time I get here everyone is gone :/

plotting my blog as well. Lot to learn there.

Well freaking @ me man, Aussie so can be on when everyone else is sleeping :)

• Like 1

yall just tag me if you want me and I will be along directly. Fambly first and all dat.

• Like 2

yall just tag me if you want me and I will be along directly. Fambly first and all dat.

I often look to see if anyones in here

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

I often look to see if anyones in here

yep I check and then go. I have a lot of private posts and spend too much time on those and that Rebecca Zahau trial right now

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

Well, Aquila, make that headache go away. Shadow, come out from hiding and put your wood away. TC, Chaos, Xeno, jmccr8, Rockstar, seaturtle, Piney, Boriz, and all the others...

Where are you?

Usually snoozing on my keyboard. I haven't been on much but I did derail the Ark of the Covenant thread for a while a few daze ago.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

I need to turn my account to invisible then. 

You'd miss my stalking :P 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

oh so I keep missing you? :D

too bad, then lol.

• Like 1

Oh, this happened last night. My sister wants me to look at her dog and see if he has a tick. 

I look at the spot she's indicating. 

Then I pause. 

Then I look at her. And I try to keep a straight face. 

She spent the last several minutes trying to rip off the poor dog's nipple. 

I made it maybe five minutes before bawling out laughing and petting the poor dog.

• Like 6

I finally found something worse than watching a bad team do a ghost investigation video :/

try watching one of the psychic doing a walk through of haunted building videos. OMG.

just no.

just no.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Oh, this happened last night. My sister wants me to look at her dog and see if he has a tick. 

I look at the spot she's indicating. 

Then I pause. 

Then I look at her. And I try to keep a straight face. 

She spent the last several minutes trying to rip off the poor dog's nipple. 

I made it maybe five minutes before bawling out laughing and petting the poor dog.

those ticks can be really well attached :/ 

lmao. Poor dog.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

I finally found something worse than watching a bad team do a ghost investigation video :/

try watching one of the psychic doing a walk through of haunted building videos. OMG.

just no.

just no.

I don't do much tv anymore, but I do listen to a lot of podcasts. I really, really recommend the Parapod. 
 It's two British comedians, one a believer the other a skeptic. The believer presents a claim and the skeptic trashes it. 

It's in fun, and it's absolutely hilarious. Only real quibble is I think most skeptics here could present a stronger case than Barry does. 

Just now, BorizBadinov said:

One more day this week so off to bed. You all have a good night.

Goodnight see you tomorrow :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

I don't do much tv anymore, but I do listen to a lot of podcasts. I really, really recommend the Parapod. 
 It's two British comedians, one a believer the other a skeptic. The believer presents a claim and the skeptic trashes it. 

It's in fun, and it's absolutely hilarious. Only real quibble is I think most skeptics here could present a stronger case than Barry does. 

well, I am not a sceptic, don't let me mislead you on that, I am a sensitive myself, and have done walk thrus, but this is just tripe. Can you say "google" and that if she was getting all that she'd be on the floor with her hands over her ears? I watched this one and lost all interest in ever seeing this one at work anyway. That Psychic Detective series on youtube is a bit more interesting. I find myself wondering if true how the heck they do dat. But this gal googles. 

well, I am not a sceptic, don't let me mislead you on that, I am a sensitive myself, and have done walk thrus, but this is just tripe. Can you say "google" and that if she was getting all that she'd be on the floor with her hands over her ears? I watched this one and lost all interest in ever seeing this one at work anyway. That Psychic Detective series on youtube is a bit more interesting. I find myself wondering if true how the heck they do dat. But this gal googles. 

Just meant that's it's a lot of fun, if you allow that one side isn't fairly represented. 

1 minute ago, ShadowSot said:

Just meant that's it's a lot of fun, if you allow that one side isn't fairly represented. 

No offense taken, if you thought that. SS. If you do not approach this whole field with skepticism you will soon be basically a loon, imo. The fraud, bs and delusions are rampant. Sad to run into someone who really thinks it is going on when it is simply not.

• Like 1

what I like best about these shows is when you get to see inside historic places and hear the stories about the past. That once in a while something interesting happens is just extra. Most of it is dubious at best imo. I like the history though.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Your account can't be made invisible but we can provide you a secret avatar name so you can be kind of hidden.

Sadly we have only two names right now from which you can choose: Scrotum McTickle and Little Miss Bimbo.

• Like 4

• The topic was locked